Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,919 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? (23145 Views)

The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? Part 2. / Chace Crawford And Zac Efron- Who's Hotter / Chidi Mokeme Vs. Ramsy Noah, Who's Hotter? 8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by naijbadboi: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
We all know how our naija men rush for so called "halfcast" girls, and now these ladies are taking over the naija scene. Here are a few of them, the most popular so far sha,  tried to get ordinary pics of them to compare well. Part 2 of more babe pics coming,
Lola Omotayo = Peter of Psquare's baby mama and Pr executive. (big babe)
Caroline Danjuma= Married to rich Danjuma's bro and ex nollywood actress. (former ho)
Louise Priddy = Owner of Bacchus club and wife to Lebanese rich mogul (nice girl)
Sarah Ofili = The girl with the hot legs + Rapper Ikechukwu's babe and ex model now shoe designer in london (too sexy for nig nice girl tho)

Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by MrCork21: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2010
Thank You poster, we dont need dark skin womens anyways,

its all about light skin womens (no oofeinse)
wink
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by favouredjb(f): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2010
*sighs
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by londoner: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2010
Erm, rent half of these girls Nigerian too. I personally see mixed race women/men of one Nigerian parent as Nigerian too. If a girl looks good she looks good, no secure woman would be threatened by the fact that they may look good/attractive.

You go girls, !

1 Like

Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by no1madman(m): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2010
personally,i love my woman dark as fuckin midnight. . .

7 Likes

Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by omar22(m): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2010
If a girl looks good she looks good, no secure woman would be threatened by the fact that they may look good/attractive.

Word!!!!!

People are feeling insecure!!!
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by MrCork21: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2010
dark skin womens are not only ugly but the can make u fail credit check (no oofeinse)

Its all about light skin womens anyday, truss me!
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by googles: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2010
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by Dolemite(f): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2010
Is that Nadia Buhari?
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by MrCork21: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2010
sadly Nigerian women do not loooks like this, they usualy opsosite & never gooderly looking

(no oofeinse)
angry
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by gestapo(f): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2010
It seems inferiority complex is now the order of the car here cool
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by bawomolo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2010

1 Like

Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by Skidoc(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^^Yeah but she is actually mixed-race or half caste as they wanna call it.
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by Kunbee: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2010
Lola omotayo kiss
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by NCP: 12:53am On Oct 18, 2010
Bunch of irresponsible posts lacking merit and natural order of God's creation
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by MrCork21: 1:34am On Oct 18, 2010
ok, people, pliss do not put up picktures of any dark skin womens in here,

It will conscaculated the whole show (no oofeinse)
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by tpiah: 1:40am On Oct 18, 2010
lola don become oyibo finish.

her black genes are too recessive abeg.

thought the oyibo chomosomes na dem suppose take back seat, not be dominant.
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 18, 2010
tpiah:

lola don become oyibo finish.

her black genes are too recessive abeg.

thought the oyibo chomosomes na dem suppose take back seat, not be dominant.

tpiah. . . who is lola?
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by tpiah: 1:43am On Oct 18, 2010
^^isnt lola the girl in the first photo?

she's added a little weight but facially resembles oyibo a bit too much.
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by chic2pimp(m): 4:17am On Oct 18, 2010
naijbadboi:

We all know how our naija men rush for so called "halfcast" girls, and now these ladies are taking over the naija scene. Here are a few of them, the most popular so far sha, tried to get ordinary pics of them to compare well. Part 2 of more babe pics coming,
It Goes Both Ways. The Same Can Be Said Of Naija Women Too.
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by omar22(m): 6:08am On Oct 18, 2010
I guess the women single list is growing longer and Nigerian men are having more choices,

Bad combination!!!
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by TokeB: 6:35am On Oct 18, 2010
@ Mr. Cork are you misspelling words on purpose, or do you just not know how to speak English? You don't have to worry about dark-skinned girls, because based on your speech alone I doubt any woman is checking for you.

3 Likes

Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by naijbadboi: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2010
Make I do Part 3? grin
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by tpiah: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2010
why not.
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by tpiah: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2010
@ topic

louis priddy [the 3rd one] doesnt look that mixed, actually.

maybe in other photos?
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by favouredjb(f): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2010
Yes tpiah,she looks like a regular fairskinned babe
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by ada24: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2010
half cast is offensive and is not used in 2010, its either bi-racial or mixed race.

I think its as offensive as calling me coloured

all the women are fine anyway.
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2010
ada24:

half cast is offensive and is not used in 2010, its either bi-racial or mixed race.

I think its as offensive as calling me coloured

all the women are fine anyway.

You beat me to it, Ada. I was about to say the same.

1 Like

Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by Mobinga: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2010
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by hackney(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2010
people are still called half-casts?
cool.
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by ivydearie: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2010
is okotie's wife a half caste,
Re: The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? by africhika(f): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2010
[size=19pt]people, come on! half-caste is used to describe mixed-breed animals

the correct terms are 'multi-ethnic' or 'mixed race'[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Eniola Badmus And Tiwa Savage / Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma / Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.