Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

A Participant's Chat With MMM Nigeria Online Consultant - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Participant's Chat With MMM Nigeria Online Consultant (829 Views)

What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? / What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Participant's Chat With MMM Nigeria Online Consultant by peeta4u(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
A Participant's Chat With MMM Nigeria Online Consultant
MY PERSONAL CHAT WITH AN ONLINE CONSULTANT ON MMM

Consultant Popoola:
Thank you for visiting MMM! Is there anything I can do to help you?

Me:
Hi

Consultant Popoola:
Hi

Me:
Really scared of the info we are getting everywhere. What's really happening, Sir?

Consultant Popoola:
The only reliable news is the one you have on your PO. There is a temporary hold on the Mavros. This is just to protect the community from going down. We have learned based on many experiences that during this Xmas season people tend to GH more than PH and when the balance is not set right, there might be an upset in the system. Since MMM Nigeria is doing very well, the Admin wanted to keep this community alive for a very long time and that's what we all want, right? So in order to do that we have a preventive measure which is to hold the Mavros during the holiday season. But once this has passed everything should go back to normal. So there is no need to panic; participants just have to be patient so that the community will be even stronger than it already is. We are not on any terrible situation; we are doing what's best for everybody.

Me:
I see. Does that mean I should still go ahead and provide help that I’ve been matched to pay since?

Consultant Popoola:
Yes, you should

Me:
OK. But someone who was also matched to pay me refused to pay, and I didn’t get reassigned as before. Will I also have to wait until January?

Consultant Popoola:
Yes, you have to wait. Sorry.

Me:
OK. Thank you. The media is really doing a bad job making people panic. I pray we prevail.

Consultant Popoola:
Definitely

Me:
One last question...What plans does Admin have if by January everybody wants to GH and no PH?

Consultant Popoola:
The system is being reconfigured in such a way that henceforth everybody can’t GH at the same time as Mavro will now be credited every day, not necessarily Tuesdays and Thursdays. That way all participants won’t have any need to GH at the same time, but on a 30-day cycle.

Me:
You know as it stands now, when Mavros are unfrozen in January as promised, everybody will want to GH immediately...You understand? Will that not be another problem?

Consultant Popoola:
The system will no longer allow everybody to GH at the same time since it will now be on a 30-day cycle. This was really an opportunity to improve the system. Admin is considering every possibility ahead of time.

Me:
Ok. Thank you. You are doing a wonderful work here.

Consultant Popoola:
Together we change the world!

http://mmmnigeriapedia..com.ng/2016/12/a-participant-chat-with-mmm-nigeria.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Most Helpful Ultimate Cycler Whatsapp Group! / How To Double Your Bitcoin 17/01/2017 / Investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.