Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? (2296 Views)

What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? / A Participant's Chat With MMM Nigeria Online Consultant / How God Blessed Me With MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? by Moneyfem: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
MMM is not matching people who are due this week. Please, could anyone explain what the cause is to the house?
Re: What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? by bizza45: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
so u still go put your money there... any way December Don dey reach oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? by Lajet: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Moneyfem:
MMM is not matching people who are due this week. Please, could anyone explain what the cause is to the house?

Is Nairaland now Mmm website to make complain get out of here.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? by SOFTENGR: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Moneyfem:
You smoke weed? Is this MMM platform?
How is it our business? Na we send you go do MMM?
Re: What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? by nuelsylves(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
So nairaland has become the mmm Guiders or mmm chat groups to direct your questions to?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? by Pierocash(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nobody should reply the OP, he knws what he is doing.he is executing the job he was paid to do.Op,whether u talk Frm here till 2mrw,MMM pays

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? by Tattooboy: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2017
See wicked responses
Re: What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
I don't blame the OP fully, probably he is a novice. Try to join a valid whatsapp group to get valid updates & know when things are being done in ur community. We are working towards preventing any December madness/panic or breaks ever again, dispatcher to be fully resumed in a jiffy.

If you are looking for valid advice, keep off this vile website

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? by Moneyfem: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Are you saying no solution?
Re: What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? by timtrader(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
fifty:
I don't blame the OP fully, probably he is a novice. Try to join a valid whatsapp group to get valid updates & know when things are being done in ur community. We are working towards preventing any December madness/panic or breaks ever again, dispatcher to be fully resumed in a jiffy.

If you are looking for valid advice, keep off this vile website
Pls don't even try to talk sense to ds guy. He has a guider. Is d use of his guider for decoration? His thread is an attack, free him.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? by Atk1nson(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Moneyfem:
Are you saying no solution?
You saw an open pit and jumped into it believing that we have the solution. U better seek UR solution elsewhere, nobody still doing mmm deserves any sympathy here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? by Felixabel(m): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Moneyfem:
MMM is not matching people who are due this week. Please, could anyone exxplain what the cause is to the house?
U must be a blind man by bringing mmm to nairaland you suppose to direct that question to your guider
Re: What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? by kaffy4tope(m): 4:34am On Aug 07, 2017
Stop discussing MMM issues on Nairaland again. Drop your phone no so I can add u to a very updated and informative MMM group.
Re: What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2017
Moneyfem:

OGA stop making noise and join a telegram group! mmm is matching like mad.

join my telegram group through the link in my signature to rob mind with fellow participants.

Re: What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? by prinxmax(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND

*They are the ones who always say*

*" I KNOW "*
*" I HAVE HEARD THAT BEFORE "*
*" I WILL DO MY ANALYSIS "*
*" I WILL THINK ABOUT IT*
*" I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I AM READY"*

After 3 months when you see them again, they say
"I have not forgotten o........",
*I have been very busy, I still have it in mind. �"*

After 6 months, they will be like...
"Oh My God!... Why didn't you tell me this is how it works, !
You should have forced me to join.
Now, *I wish I started this back then"*

*The BIG question is -*
What are you doing today to ensure you work less tomorrow and live a fulfilled life....

Ready to make money.....

*My job is to aid us make money,*

_Don't keep your dreams waiting._

_Don't waste your time anymore, be committed, build your business and change your future for the best._

*_WITH COMMITMENT ALL OUR DREAMS WILL COME ALIVE!_*

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wonder How Wealthy Your Investment Here Can Make You? / How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO / Become A Millionaire With BTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.