Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general (14875 Views)

Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death / Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General / Amina Mohammed Sworn-In As As UN Deputy Secretary General (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by saraki2019(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2016
under apc UN comfirm amina as deputy secretary general , a position no nigerian has ever held but under pdp opec disqualify diezani as actnig chairman

2 Likes

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by BuyGoats: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2016
Her biz not mine.

#Mybiz #myGoats
Please check my signature for your Christmas goats. Thanks
Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2016
Congratulation to her
Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by arabianights: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2016
kinibigdeal:
There is a evil romance between white house and Aso rock. No wonder Obama lost is bid on Hilary Clinton. If not that Trump won, Obama is ready to enslave the southerners. Amina cannot get to that position without the intervention of that evil white house. But PMB and Obama should try hard, their evil agenda wont see the light of the day
........ We are in trouble. Just access your reasoning.Are These the people that are hoping to take the reigns of the country someday? . HOW WON'T OUR FOR FATHERS STILL BE AT THE HELM OF AFFAIRS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by nedu2000(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2016
The UN is not a relevant body anymore-countries consistently override their decisions,na just to talk dem sabi,ceremonial body

1 Like

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by seunmsg(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2016
kinibigdeal:
There is a evil romance between white house and Aso rock. No wonder Obama lost is bid on Hilary Clinton. If not that Trump won, Obama is ready to enslave the southerners. Amina cannot get to that position without the intervention of that evil white house. But PMB and Obama should try hard, their evil agenda wont see the light of the day

What is evil in her appointment?

Seriously, what do some of you guys smoke before coming to write nonsense on Nairaland?

8 Likes

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by DropShot: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2016
idupaul:
The only purposeful person in the Buhari cabinet has left ..I am happy for her but sad for Nigerians because she was the only sensible person in the Buhari cabinet
You guys are always confused.

One moment, you say the only working minister is Kachiukwu. Another moment it is Fashola. Then another time, it is Aminah Muhiammed.

How can a group of wailing zombies be this horrible?

4 Likes

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by Naijalabel(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Congrats Amina

1 Like

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by Naijalabel(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by HeGeMon(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2016
kinibigdeal:

1 Like

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by GentlemanUnltd: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2016
ok
Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2016
eeeeeee:
Buhari did not discover her, GEJ did.

Dumb GEJ can't discover nada! Obasanjo did. She headed $1bil MDG fund under OBJ!

-CramJones

6 Likes

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by HeGeMon(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2016
Oh really, smileya time will come u will be begging them for a no-fly-zone
nedu2000:
The UN is not a relevant body anymore-countries consistently override their decisions,na just to talk dem sabi,ceremonial body
Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by Amhappy(f): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2016
The only functional minister,congrats Ma.
Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by holland002(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2016
kinibigdeal:
why are u so dumb?!

6 Likes

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by idupaul: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2016
DropShot:

You guys are always confused.

One moment, you say the only working minister is Kachiukwu. Another moment it is Fashola. Then another time, it is Aminah Muhiammed.

How can a group of wailing zombies be this horrible?

I haven't had an ounce of electricity for 7 days now so there is no way I can say Fashola is working

1 Like

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by michealade(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by Dele2016(m): 9:19am On Dec 16, 2016
Hello fellow Nigerians , please I need your help with a cause... I run an eco-advocacy cause in Nigeria and through this I have been able engage youths and local community dwellers on Eco-smart orientation and climate change advocacy. More of my works could be glean up our website :www.greenimpactint.org.

I have just been selected as one of the 15 semifinalists of United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification Youth Social Media Activists Challenge. My chances of making the first three finalists depend on the number of votes that I have and obviously I am not faring so well at the polls. I came across this link on the course of trying to reach a wider audience. I would appreciate your help I'm voting for me.

The link is right below, scroll down to my name and vote” Bamidele Oni” Every vote counts and please do help share the link as well.

The link for the public voting is as follows:http://woobox.com/6avg72/iamk4n
Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by Bubu4Sea: 9:20am On Dec 16, 2016
this was setup by Obama to try and frustrate IPOB moves
Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by lastpage: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:
We are extremely proud of this Amazon. Another brilliant symbol of the gains of girl child education.

So you are only proud of "GIRL Child" Education, what about "BOY Child", or that one is not a gain?

I have found nothing more foolish about this "Girl-child Syndrome"!
Every Child, IS A CHILD, whether BOY or GIRL and should be properly educated.
It is becoming the norm now, as l have observed over recent times, to neglect the education of the Boy Child or whatever concerns him.
Instead, the noise is always about the Girl child, as if the Boy child is not a child.

The marginalisation of the BOY Child should STOP.
This psychological manipulation of the Boy Child will have serious consequences, down the line and every "alert" person should know this and make a point of putting a stop to it.

Educate the Girl Child as much as the Boy child. Give both of them SAME OPPORTUNITY.
Dont let some silly feminist turn our Boy Child and Girl Child against each other.

Congrats to Amina.

Lastpage!

BTW: The UN has become UNFIT for purpose.
It is a toothless, "aiding and abetting" stooge of America and the last Secretary was the worst that ever graced that seat.
Ban Ki Moon was a colossal failure, just like the organisation he represents..

2 Likes

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by TeamSimple(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2016
FriendChoice:
African President = Buhari (A Nigerian)

Deputy President Of The World = Amina Muhammad (A Nigerian)

Some freedom fighters will cry to a Fulani terrorist in the UN for freedom from the zoo or for freedom of their so called hero.

Which either way. A Fulani terrorist from cursed north must be involved. grin grin grin grin
I like your post...Even after their shout about UN sanctioning of Nigeria for killing radical biafrans. The best way UN could reply them is to appoint someone in Buhari's cabinet as deputy secretary.

5 Likes

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2016
TeamSimple:

I like your post...Even after their shout about UN sanctioning of Nigeria for killing radical biafrans. The best way UN could reply them is to appoint someone in Buhari's cabinet as deputy secretary.

I tire 4 the liepods. Shame has prevented them from commenting.

1 Like

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by obailala(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
We wish her well but hope Buhari won't list that as part of his achievements
Lol.. you go fear achievement na... just the same way some numb-skulled jonathanians listed Adesina in AfDB as Jonathan's achievement.

1 Like

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by obailala(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Lol.. are you for real abi na joke you dey joke?... If you are being serious with this your comment above, just one question for you, 'abeg wetin ipob and RB dey give some of una smoke wey dey sap brain cells like this?

5 Likes

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by mzzmeenah(f): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2016
congrats to her
Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2016
Bubu4Sea:
this was setup by Obama to try and frustrate IPOB moves

Is this sarcasm or are these Igbos this dumb?

1 Like

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2016
eeeeeee:
Buhari did not discover her, GEJ did.

Obj did. Obj surrounded himself with a lot of smart pple from around Nigeria. That's why he got a lot done & was loved by d intl community (well, until 3rd term evils sad ). I'm sure some of u are too young to rmmber how Nigeria was before 1999.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by Malawian(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2016
FriendChoice:
African President = Buhari (A Nigerian)

Deputy President Of The World = Amina Muhammad (A Nigerian)

Some freedom fighters will cry to a Fulani terrorist in the UN for freedom from the zoo or for freedom of their so called hero.

Which either way. A Fulani terrorist from cursed north must be involved. grin grin grin grin
who is the current deputy Secretary General of the UN? she is just a mere domestic appendage of the UN grin grin grin

Even the Sec.Gen. cant do shit if a super power insist on havingits way, a good example is currently ongoing in syria.

calm down bro, Egypt was the only Super Power when the Children of Israel made their way to the promised land, Una no fit do shit if Igbo people rise up in arms again. grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by kinibigdeal(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2016
You are too young to understand my message
obailala:
Lol.. are you for real abi na joke you dey joke?... If you are being serious with this your comment above, just one question for you, 'abeg wetin ipob and RB dey give some of una smoke wey dey sap brain cells like this?
Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by kinibigdeal(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Your dumpness made you to vote for a dullard. Same dumpness will never give you a chance to think deep about the consequences of her appointment. Too bad, MMM have taken a whole lot of seriousness from Nigerians
holland002:
why are u so dumb?!
Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by obailala(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2016
kinibigdeal:
You are too young to understand my message
Lol... I dont think I need to understand it cos it is meaningless, it can only make sense to a particular set of people whose brains have been moved to a particular realm. grin

2 Likes

Re: Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general by kinibigdeal(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Soon, you will understand better and why PMB was desperate to get her there. I pray it wont be too late for Nigerians to understand the deal between the North and whitehouse which was mistakenly ochestrated by Tinubu and OBJ in 2015
seunmsg:

What is evil in her appointment?

Seriously, what do some of you guys smoke before coming to write nonsense on Nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi To Meet Tinubu In UK On Wednesday / Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey / 2,000 APC Youths, Women Defect To PDP In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.