Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos (10498 Views)

LAND SURVEYING :- Land Survey In Any Part Of Nigeria, Contact Us.. / LAND SURVEYING :- Land Survey In Any Part Of Nigeria, Contact Us.. / Very Urgent: Cost Of Digging A Borehole: I Need Your Input's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by SurveyorGeo: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
For your survey Services and enquiry You can reach me on 08069018449
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by OlaogunMichael(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
My Recommendation :
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by OlaogunMichael(m): 4:16am On Apr 27, 2021
The survey price list of Lagos state has been changed and updated for the latest cost of land survey in Lagos Nigeria, click the link below:

https://sites.google.com/view/ome-land-mapping/cost-of-land-survey-in-lagos

To study how to calculate the price of land survey in Lagos state and how to calculate it yourself.

Or

Contact OME LAND SURVEYOR AND CONSULTANTS on +2349025234582

For consultancy on land surveying and documentation

Land status information before buying any property to know the status of the land

C of O processing, Governors Consent Approval and many more land and property related matters

Why I Recommend OME Land Surveyor And Consultants?:

The CEO Holds Bachelor of Tech in Surveying And Geo-Informatics from FUTMINNA.

He is the Engineering Land Surveyor | Hydrographer | Survey Plan Cartographer at OME Land Survey And Mapping.

Trust-Worthy, honest, and reliable

https://www.nairaland.com/6150549/how-much-survey-plan-lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Properties For Sale And Letting In Minna, Niger State. With Pictures. / Artificial Grass Sales & Installation / DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.