Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos (10462 Views)

LAND SURVEYING :- Land Survey In Any Part Of Nigeria, Contact Us.. / LAND SURVEYING :- Land Survey In Any Part Of Nigeria, Contact Us.. / Very Urgent: Cost Of Digging A Borehole: I Need Your Input's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by brownlord: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please I want to know what it cost to survey plots of land in Lagos, the land is around free trade zone/Ibeju lekki axis of Lagos and is about 1 hectare/acre ( don't know which is correct ) but it's 6 plot of 60 x 120

Also can a lawyer in a different state write agreement for a land in another state, like using a lawyer in delta to write an agreement for a the land I want to acquire in Lagos.

Please i urgently need answers.
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by brownlord: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
I need urgent reply please
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by brownlord: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Please can someone answer me on the cost of surveying land in Lagos precisely Lekki
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by brownlord: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2016
I have to make decision this morning and I just need to have an idea before I go further
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by crestrader(m): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2016
#150,000 cost of survey of a plot of land, Lawyer in Delta state can write agreement of sale of land in Nigeria.
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by brownlord: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2016
crestrader:
#150,000 cost of survey of a plot of land, Lawyer in Delta state can write agreement of sale of land in Nigeria.

Thanks boss, also The plot is 1 acre 6 plot, and they surveyor is charging about 180k per plot, 180x6, and all belongs to me, I was thinking he can survey all together at 180k since the plots are in same place and belong to one person, I have done same in benin before survey 2 plots for same amount as 1. I don't know if it's same in Lagos or other place
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by TAJIBADE: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2016
I don't think he should charge u more than 400k, negotiate with other surveyors around or better still go to lands ministry of get an inside surveyor.
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by Geomartinsurvey(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Need a qualified Registered Surveyor, kindly contact
GEOMARTINS & ASSOCIATE
We are team of Registered Surveyors
Kindly send me a whassap message for necessary info.
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by Geomartinsurvey(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
GEOMARTINS & ASSOCIATE

Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by Geomartinsurvey(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
1acre of land falls within 4001-5000 Sq. Mt so the survey fees is 535,000k according to the NIS (lagos branch) professional scale of fees.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by crestrader(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
call 0802278229 or 07066559979 for the survey plan
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by brownlord: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Geomartinsurvey:
1acre of land falls within 4001-5000 Sq. Mt so the survey fees is 535,000k according to the NIS (lagos branch) professional scale of fees.

Thanks boss
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by brownlord: 6:02am On Dec 17, 2016
Geomartinsurvey:

Boss please I like to know if you know this location Origaniran village in ibeju lekki
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by brownlord: 6:03am On Dec 17, 2016
TAJIBADE:
I don't think he should charge u more than 400k, negotiate with other surveyors around or better still go to lands ministry of get an inside surveyor.

Please do you know this place in Ibeju Lekki, Origaniran village
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by brownlord: 6:05am On Dec 17, 2016
Please anyone knows where this place is located in Ibeju Lekki Origaniran village, I want to know how develop it is and selling cost of plot of land there.
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by brownlord: 6:38am On Dec 17, 2016
The place is Origanrigan, anyone with knowledge about this place please
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by SurveyorGeo: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Origanrigan village is in Ibeju Lekki close to Eleko and Free Trade Zone
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by SurveyorGeo: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Before you buy the land chart it to know if it is free from government acquisition.
For a genuine and registered survey plan. Contact me on 08069018449
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by SurveyorGeo: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
When you are ready for the survey plan of the place just raise a draft of 350k in favour of Nigerian Institution of Surveyors. for more info you can contact me on 08069018449 or whatsapp me on the same no.
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by SurveyorGeo: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
the cost of a plot of land in the area now is between 1.2 to 1.5 million
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by adebayosun02: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
brownlord:
Please anyone knows where this place is located in Ibeju Lekki Origaniran village, I want to know how develop it is and selling cost of plot of land there.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The said land falls on Zone B of our NIS Lagos survey scale of fees, The survey of 1acres of land there is 875,000naira
I know the place called Origanrigan, it s located @ Ibeju Lekki, Free Trade Zone Road
There are two places called by dt name: one is called Origanrigan Nla, I have done topographical survey in origanrigan Nla and Perimeter Survey @ Origanriga bill sometimes last 2yrs n last ur respectively. I still av with me the copies of d survey I did in that area.

Care to av it as a sample, beep me/whatapp me on: 08036484610
Surv. Mayowa S.O.
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by adebayosun02: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
Yes, I av done some work there b4, what do u want to abt the area

brownlord:

Boss please I like to know if you know this location Origaniran village in ibeju lekki
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by TAJIBADE: 12:42am On Dec 19, 2016
No I don't
brownlord:

Please do you know this place in Ibeju Lekki, Origaniran village
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by brownlord: 5:53am On Dec 19, 2016
TAJIBADE:
No I don't

Thanks
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by SurveyorGeo: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Free Advice!!!
The new scale of fee for survey services in Ogun and Lagos State will be in effect on April 1 2017.
My advice is that you take advantage of the current scale of fee now because it will be much cheaper than the new scale of fees. You can inform your friends, family and clients. A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by Ibnjurayj(m): 1:45am On Mar 19, 2017
@surveyorgeo and @geomartins could you please tell me the cost of survey fee for a plot of land at Ogombo? The agent whom I bought the Land through telling me it's 500k for survey fee and it's skyrocketing to 700k on 1st of April is this true?
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by dejiotus: 4:27am On Oct 01, 2017
SurveyorGeo:
Free Advice!!!
The new scale of fee for survey services in Ogun and Lagos State will be in effect on April 1 2017.
My advice is that you take advantage of the current scale of fee now because it will be much cheaper than the new scale of fees. You can inform your friends, family and clients. A stitch in time saves nine.

Good morning and happy independence day to all the gurus in the house.
I will be very grateful if gurus in the house can advise me about the survey cost of a semi detached house situated at Magodo Shangisha (phase 2). The land size is about 336 square meters(half of the original plot).

The original property owner had a C of O, and the total land size was 671 square meters; on which he built 2 wings of 5 bedrooms duplex, separated in the middle by a common dividing wall (semi detached). The 2 wings were purchased by 2 separate owners. I was advised that the two new owners of each wing are required to survey their wings individually, and submit same at the land registry, before perfection can commence. Many thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by fuludu: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2017
brownlord:

Thanks boss, also The plot is 1 acre 6 plot, and they surveyor is charging about 180k per plot, 180x6, and all belongs to me, I was thinking he can survey all together at 180k since the plots are in same place and belong to one person, I have done same in benin before survey 2 plots for same amount as 1. I don't know if it's same in Lagos or other place

Oga rush that 180 thousand per plot.under the Lagos state law to survey a plot of land in that area cost from 350 to 500k.
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by jaybloggx: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
I work with Samovic Homes and Properties.. We own estates in Lagos and Ogun.. Survey is #150,000 from 0sqm - 800sqm (Original registered survey) which is the stamped red copy not the blue copy.. Thank you.
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by jaybloggx: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
I work with Samovic Homes and Properties.. We own estates in Lagos and Ogun.. Survey is #150,000 from 0sqm - 800sqm (Original registered survey) which is the stamped red copy not the blue copy.. And the location of your land won't increase the price of your survey, don't be deceived.. Thank you.
Re: Urgent, Cost Of Surveying Land In Lagos by lamite007: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
jaybloggx:
I work with Samovic Homes and Properties.. We own estates in Lagos and Ogun.. Survey is #150,000 from 0sqm - 800sqm (Original registered survey) which is the stamped red copy not the blue copy.. And the location of your land won't increase the price of your survey, don't be deceived.. Thank you.

If i buy 5 plots of land and deed of assignment is 200k per plot .. am i supposed to pay 1million naira for all or just one deed of assignment with 200k covers all since the plots are all in same place

Awaiting your king reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Perfect House Design,construction & Approval In Nig? Pls Read This / Become a Land owner With Just #630,000 @ Havilah Park & Garden Mowe / False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.