Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,685 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Three Men Trek From Port-harcourt To Bera To Congratulate Magnus Abe (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Men Trek From Port-harcourt To Bera To Congratulate Magnus Abe (photo) (618 Views)

2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal / Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Men Trek From Port-harcourt To Bera To Congratulate Magnus Abe (photo) by Kimjinkyu(f): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
As shared by baridam Ben
Breaking News! Three Wise Men Trek From Port Harcourt To Bera To Congratulate Senator Magnus Abe
These young men, Nuhu Tanimu, Monday
Joseph, both from Nassarawa State,
and Blessing Peters from Abia State,
decided to embark on an exceptionally
long and arduous trek from Port
Harcourt to Bera Community, hometown
of the most distinguished senator
Magnus Ngei Abe, to congratulate the
senator on his epic victory at the
just concluded rerun election.
Nuhu Tanimu, who spoke on behalf of
the others said:
"I was just on my own listening to
the radio when I heard the way senator Magnus Abe was talking, and I felt in love with him immediately. I saw that Magnus is a good leader and wanted to show him that there are people who appreciate good leaders.
That was when I said ok, let me just
make this sacrifice, that if he can
win the election, that I will surely
trek from where I am down to his
hometown to congratulate him.
"So I told my friends about the
decision, and they promised to also
join me in the movement to congratulate the senator if he wins
the election.
"We didn't even know his hometown
but was told it is in Gokana. So we
started trekking from Mgbouba road by
NTA, at about 6 O'clock, yesterday
morning. On our way here we had a lot of challenges, but I'm happy that God protected us. I have always prayed for the senator to win, and I thank God for answering our prayers."
Comrade Kadilo Kabari, the coordinator of Ogoni Generation Next Project, who was on ground to receive them on behalf of the senator said:
"On behalf of the senator-elect of
the Rivers South-East senatorial
district, I welcome you to his country home, and congratulate you for keeping to your promise and vow.
"We have heard of this treks like
this before, even when president
Muhammadu Buhari won, but we never
knew that someday, some good young
persons would undertake same for a
leader within our climes. Your trek
is a testament of the commitment of
young persons to the course of the
most distinguished Senator Magnus
Abe.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/12/three-men-trek-from-port-harcourt-to.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Three Men Trek From Port-harcourt To Bera To Congratulate Magnus Abe (photo) by Kimjinkyu(f): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2016

Re: Three Men Trek From Port-harcourt To Bera To Congratulate Magnus Abe (photo) by HungerBAD: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
For real?

2 Likes

Re: Three Men Trek From Port-harcourt To Bera To Congratulate Magnus Abe (photo) by herzern(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
These ones are lookinq for jobs undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Men Trek From Port-harcourt To Bera To Congratulate Magnus Abe (photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
These Men are mean grin
Re: Three Men Trek From Port-harcourt To Bera To Congratulate Magnus Abe (photo) by Solowande(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Those guys are destined to trek, continue trekking like johny wallker

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Not Yet Ripe For Leadership - Okorocha / PHOTOS: Woman Gives Birth At Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi, Gets N1m From Gov / Prof. Akindele Adetoye Apologies To 2baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.