Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons (34629 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Pays 1.5million Naira For Sanni Emmanuel Surgery / Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital / NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Reacts To Falcons 8 Nil Loss To France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by excel101(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this guy.

Honestly,I was expecting well to do Nigerians to rally around these players with gifts in cash and do stuff,but sadly none came,except for this guy.

Where are the Dangote's?the Jim Ovia's?what did Okocha,Kanu and Yobo offer these girls?of course we will pray that prayer only prayed in Nigeria "God take Control"
They will blow grammar "my hard earned money"
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by excel101(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this guy.

Honestly,I was expecting well to do Nigerians to rally around these players with gifts in cash and do stuff,but sadly none came,except for this guy.

Where are the Dangote's?the Jim Ovia's?what did Okocha,Kanu and Yobo offer these girls?of course we will pray that prayer only prayed in Nigeria "God take Control"
They will blow grammar like "my hard earned money"
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Securedbet24: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

IPOB saving Afonjas since 1943

Mumu dagini dagini. for ur info, onazi is from benue state.

How benue state take be ipob zone.

Guy, if u no know anything at least Google Don dey there as expo 4 U.

Receive sense this December b4 u carry ur Mumu and myopic reasoning enter new year

3 Likes

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by stchinedu: 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kudos to him!!!

Which way naija...

Bring back our girls, you won't

Pay the girls that are doing us great, you won't

What have the girls done to merit this much cold treatment?

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this guy.

Shut up there! So Dangote should keep donating his hard earned money to any mishap in Nigeria? Dumb statement.

CramJones
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bonapart:
Shame on dangote and the rest... they can spend on celebrity that has already but always quiet on important issue

Dumb statment! You think if Dangote gave to any Tom Dick and Harry, he would still have money for business? So any problem in Nigeria the onus on him would be to donate? My friend get a brain!

CramJones
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by optional1(f): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
cheap nigga. only 1 million naira ? somebody slap ogenyi for me

1st question. Your head correct so?
2nd question. MMM don remove your brain?
3rd quetion. You dey mad?

Last question. Who be your assitance manager wey go slap Onazi? Shebi you own hand don paralyze ba?....

Cc.

Unlimited22

CaptPlanet

femi4

SmellingAnus

shabi i ask this fo.ol the right question bah?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Trapnews: 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by lawrsmith(m): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this guy.

all men is on recession and almight MMM just crashed
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by bart10: 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
cramjones:

Dumb statment! You think if Dangote gave to any Tom Dick and Harry, he would still have money for business? So any problem in Nigeria the onus on him would be to donate? My friend get a brain!

CramJones

It's called Corporate Social Responsibility! Dangote's record is poor. His money is useless as he doesn't give back whereas he enjoys a lot of government's patronage, waivers etc. at the expense of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Kebabs(m): 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Since u heard about their plight how much u donate give them? Broke asses always trying hard to prove a point.
AlphaPegasi:
cheap nigga. only 1 million naira ? somebody slap ogenyi for me
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by YhungPablo(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

most of the players are IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Burgerlomo: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2016
God will continue to enrich his pocket
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by LOVEGINO(m): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2016
Nigeria government is a mess! Quote me

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2016
bart10:

It's called Corporate Social Responsibility! Dangote's record is poor. His money is useless as he doesn't give back whereas he enjoys a lot of government's patronage, waivers etc. at the expense of the people.
... Is not true. Dangote record in corporate social responsibility is not poor. The problem I have with dangote is that he only acts and donate millions when it concerns the NORTH.Aside that he doesn't really care. Check out the millions he gave to IDP, Poverty alleviation in the north, and other financial aids given to Northern governors. I see dangote as an ECONOMIC TRIBALIST in my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by shevchenko(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2016
Mikel will nor come to their rescue .it's only when things personally affects him that he gives cash .Yeye captain
No wonder he is going to china FC
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by idupaul: 12:41am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this guy.

You are clearly a demon ...where was Buhari , where was Indimi , where was the SGF that stole from displaced persons, where were you HungerBAD that has sold your soul running a data propaganda centre for evidence and corrupt politicians.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Kdon2: 12:42am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this guy.

There is no conscience in dis country na! Na only publicity craze we see everyday

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by nadirinamata: 12:44am On Dec 16, 2016
robosky02:
Super Eagles star Ogenyi Onazi donates a million Naira to Super Falcons

Super Eagles star Ogenyi Onazi has thrown his weight behind protesting African champions Super Falcons by donating a million Naira to them.

A source close to the team revealed the Trabzonspor of Turkey midfielder showed concern about the ladies plight.

"Onazi is a fantastic man and supported the Falcons with the sum of one million Naira, that really helped the ladies,” a source reported.

“He also gave one of the injured players 200,000 Naira for her treatment.

“He is a wonderful guy. I was aware some of the girls called him to complain about their plight and he helped them."

The Falcons have embarked on a sit-in protest at their Abuja hotel and also staged a protest march demanding for their entitlements to be paid.

Several former Nigeria stars including Garba Lawal, Joseph Yobo and Nwankwo Kanu have equally spoken against the shabby treatment the Falcons have been subjected to since they won a record eighth women’s AFCON in Cameroon.

http://africanfootball.com/news/671777/Eagles-star-Ogenyi-Onazi-donates-a-million-Naira-to-Falcons

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by danidee10(m): 12:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Rich4god:
receive sense....

Amen angry
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Bonapart:
Shame on dangote and the rest... they can spend on celebrity that has already but always quiet on important issue
Na today we begin shame am? Dangote is a total waste of space in Nigeria we are yet to realize it. He has never contributed to any emergency situation the country faces b it #ebola #malaria #Polio what he is always looking out for is to maximize stupid gains at d expense of We Nigerians. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by AreaFada2: 12:55am On Dec 16, 2016
I wonder why no gofundme has been set up for them.

Nice one Ogenyi. May God keep refilling your pocket.

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by mtngloetiartel: 12:56am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Receive Amala and Ewedu
grin
AfonjaStinks:

Receive Amala and Ewedu
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by AreaFada2: 12:59am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this guy.

HungerBad, help set up a donation page like gofundme for the girls. Otherwise we will all just be as useless as those celebs you just lambasted here. It is no news that the rich hardly give. They are used to taking & amassing more. Only few give.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Okwyjesus(m): 1:10am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this guy.

Did you give them money to keep for emergency. What of you, how much have you donate even if it's bottle water money.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by henrylowe(m): 1:16am On Dec 16, 2016
Nigeria just like disgracing us sha. How would they choose not to pay these ladies their entitlement
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by ajakpe: 1:18am On Dec 16, 2016
God wl punish jaja nd kanu bless onazi
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by ibelieveu: 1:20am On Dec 16, 2016
Bonapart:
instead of you to blame the government for not living upto their responsibility you are shaming dangote. Na you hustle make money for dangote? APC idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Sirlancelot(m): 1:22am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

No,he is from north.Benue state precisely.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Mayflowa(m): 1:34am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
God bless this guy.

What did you offer them? If you send in 10k and ask everyone to take a clue from your humble donation, we would not need the big guys money. Anyone can give and we should all learn the act of giving!
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by Litmus: 1:36am On Dec 16, 2016
Philinho:

Onazi is from Benue state sir

If Igbo he'd most likely know that, which makes one wonder just how igbo are many of those claiming to be Igbo or claiming to be youroba for that matter. There's and industry out there for trolls. Many such were heavily employed in Eastern Europe to sow discord during the US election and aid Trump campaign.

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Donates N1million To Falcons by ddeola: 1:55am On Dec 16, 2016
Where are the Dangotes andn Otedolas ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Again Iheanacho Scores 2 Goals To Knock Man United Out Of The FA Cup / FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja / Photo Of The Day ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.