Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Please Help On International Study - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help On International Study (1191 Views)

NCAA Extends Ban On International Flights Till October / Travelers Storm Arik For Fare Refund On International Routes / Nigerians To Pay VAT On International Passports – FIRS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help On International Study by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Good evening everyone.. I decided to visit the travel section for the first time today and I am still in my 300 level. I would like someone to please explain the process for me and how I can study for free anywhere outside the country but considerably far better than all these universities in Nigeria
Please I await your responses please!
Course is computer science, unilag

1 Like

Re: Please Help On International Study by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 16, 2016
Please someone should say something
Re: Please Help On International Study by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2016
Please someone say something
Re: Please Help On International Study by Vilshow(m): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
You mean you wanna leave your course of study behind here in naija and start afresh overseas?
Re: Please Help On International Study by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2016
You can actually study in Sweeden for free
Re: Please Help On International Study by Bandeco(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
fados4sure:
Says who ?
Re: Please Help On International Study by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Bandeco:
Says who ?
I said so sir.
Re: Please Help On International Study by Bandeco(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
fados4sure:

I said so sir.
Then you got it wrong cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help On International Study by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Bandeco:

Then you got it wrong cheesy cheesy
hahaha
My brother travel to Sweeden in 2011 on a free tuition university & later transfer to Brandenburg Technical University in Cottbus Germany because there was no job in Sweeden in 2011 & am currently in Germany now on a research work

1 Like

Re: Please Help On International Study by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Vilshow:
You mean you wanna leave your course of study behind here in naija and start afresh overseas?
Yh sir... I can do that
Re: Please Help On International Study by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
fados4sure:
please how can I do that
Re: Please Help On International Study by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
pachman:
please how can I do that
I will contact my brother & update you tomorrow
Re: Please Help On International Study by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
fados4sure:
I will contact my brother & update you tomorrow
Thank you
Re: Please Help On International Study by Bandeco(m): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2016
fados4sure:

hahaha
My brother travel to Sweeden in 2011 on a free tuition university & later transfer to Brandenburg Technical University in Cottbus Germany because there was no job in Sweeden in 2011 & am currently in Germany now on a research work

Hahahaha... From 2011 to present is how many years apart?

How could you rely on something that happened more than 5years ago in an ever changing world.

One would have thought that you'd do little research on that topic before posting this your most recent comment

You fall hand big time .
Re: Please Help On International Study by Laird(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
cool Get your transcript and transfer to a German university...Germany tuition is free

Germany accepts only university transfer, ond students furthering, bsc students going for masters, MSC students going for phd....

Germany does not accept Waec and Germany does not accept 100 level entry only the above is accepted

1 Like

Re: Please Help On International Study by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
pachman:
Thank you
My bro went to work yesterday in Berlin & will return to night.
you can still check through German Institution on daad dot de
BTU Cottbus Pays 250euro per year in Germany
Re: Please Help On International Study by dokkitaa(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
fados4sure:

hahaha

Even up till now they still offer tuition free as their own way of scholarships..... If you are serious about it enter Google yourself and none will toss you to and fro.
Re: Please Help On International Study by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
dokkitaa:

Even up till now they still offer tuition free as their own way of scholarships..... If you are serious about it enter Google yourself and none will toss you to and fro.
Thank you
Would try to check up some
Please do you know what schools in particular
Re: Please Help On International Study by Bandeco(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
dokkitaa:

I don't get what you mean by the bolded.

The question is-- Are Swedish universities tuition-free for students from non-EU countries?

Answer the above in a coherent and less confusing manner
Re: Please Help On International Study by Bandeco(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
pachman:

Thank you
Would try to check up some
Please do you know what schools in particular
It seems you just want to be told what you want to hear.
You come across as someone that can easily be deceived.

Listen, as a NON-EU citizen, you must pay
1) Admission application fee (SEK900)
2) Tuition fees (ranges from sek90,000 to sek150,000 depending on the program)

Yes Scholarships are available just like they are available in the UK and Canada but sholarships are reserved for very academically - talented students. In this case if you made first class honors, you may stand a chance.

But having first Class doesn't guarantee you anything cos competition are stiff from around the world and number of potential winners are very limited.
Re: Please Help On International Study by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bandeco:

It seems you just want to be told what you want to hear.
You come across as someone that can easily be deceived.

Listen, as a NON-EU citizen, you must pay
1) Admission application fee (SEK900)
2) Tuition fees (ranges from sek90,000 to sek150,000 depending on the program)

Yes Scholarships are available just like they are available in the UK and Canada but sholarships are reserved for very academically - talented students. In this case if you made first class honors, you may stand a chance.

But having first Class doesn't guarantee you anything cos competition are stiff from around the world and number of potential winners are very limited.

That is quite much ooo
that is why I am particularly interested in available scholarships
Re: Please Help On International Study by NiyoTemi: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2017
Hello house, anyone in Munich or knows about it?

(1) (Reply)

5 Exciting Places To Have Fun In Kaduna City Of Nigeria / I Need A Short Time Hotel Or Cheap Hotels Around Gowon Estate / Putting To Bed In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.