Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu (971 Views)

Your False Opinions About Me Does Not Matter, Kalu Replies IPOB / UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG / What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 16, 2016
I'm of the opinion that Nnamdi kanu should and would be compared to the likes of fidel castrol,Che Guevera and Nelson mandela. These guys were all freedom fighters and yes Nnamdi kanu is a freedom fighter. Freedom fighting is not an art or a science as a result it has no defined path to a destination. At times it could be peaceful,warlike or a combination of the two. From my analysis,nnamdi's supporters presently are not armed so it can be said that he's on the peaceful path.

why biafra
Nnamdi thinks that the Nigeria nation is an experiment of the british,he thinks that unlike America,Europe to name a few where a people of common interests and culture exist without being coerced to forcefully exist in a defined geographical space,nigeria is the opposite of that. He believes that before nigeria biafra existed and it's inhabitants lived peacefully. He thinks the british uplifted the Hausa/fulani tribe against the biafrans so as to surpress the creativity of the igbo man,and so he believes biafra must be achived inorder to ensure the development of the igbo race.

Are Igbos Serious About Biafra?
It might sound funny,but the average igbo man is not totally serious about the project biafra,even if he says he supports biafra.

How do I know?
Over here in lagos, whenever you ask any igbo man whose business is doing really good whether he will leave for the east if biafra comes. He will simply say well,he can't abandon his business,although he will be a biafran. He goes further to say he can apply for a visa or some documents to stay in lagos. Biafra is being clamoured for by mostly the poor folks.

what it might take to achieve biafra
It might require the blood of a human. Even if I don't know Nnamdi kanu,but from a distance I can tell that the man is ready to lay down his life,he's ready to die for this course. But are his supporters ready,i doubt that. Yes they call him sweet names like Agu,dike..etc. But truth is,when a man comes face to face with death,he might not find even one supporter.

Do We We Igbos Need Bifra?

As a matter of fact I will speak for myself as an igbo. I don't think we need biafra. I think we need a Big Nigeria that treats the igbo race with respect and fairness. Nigeria is a big market as a result of its population size. If biafra exists and most igbos migrate to the east,the market potential for an average igbo business person would be cut down because a man that sells to the yorubas,hausas,ijaws,west Africans now sells mostly to only the easterners,his sales outreach is now limited except in special scenarios.

My Opinion About Nnamdi Kanu
In truth, I don't really look up to Nnamdi kanu,to put it plainly,i don't support him,not because he's evil or a bad person,but because of the personality cult that has been built around him. I think he's been exalted to the level of an individual whose kind of brilliance has never been seen. I think that is a notion born out of inferiority complex. But is he truly brilliant? Well, time will tell.
Re: My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu by kettykin: 2:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Re: My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu by kettle84(m): 3:50am On Dec 16, 2016
popular demand is engineered by the maturity poor and not by the few opportuned ones.
Re: My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu by WINNERMENTALITY: 3:53am On Dec 16, 2016
Your opinion, Your Life.

Your insinuation is wrong about only the poor fight for Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu is not poor, He is a King to be if he follows his fathers step instead he chose to do what destiny beckons him to do.

Is Hard to see a man in Lagos that would believe in the Biafra dream. Especially if the person has a landed property. But same is not applicable to someone in Kanu or Enugu.

Re: My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 16, 2016
illuminated93:
[s]I'm of the opinion that Nnamdi kanu should and would be compared to the likes of fidel castrol,Che Guevera and Nelson mandela. These guys were all freedom fighters and yes Nnamdi kanu is a freedom fighter. Freedom fighting is not an art or a science as a result it has no defined path to a destination. At times it could be peaceful,warlike or a combination of the two. From my analysis,nnamdi's supporters presently are not armed so it can be said that he's on the peaceful path.

why biafra
Nnamdi thinks that the Nigeria nation is an experiment of the british,he thinks that unlike America,Europe to name a few where a people of common interests and culture exist without being coerced to forcefully exist in a defined geographical space,nigeria is the opposite of that. He believes that before nigeria biafra existed and it's inhabitants lived peacefully. He thinks the british uplifted the Hausa/fulani tribe against the biafrans so as to surpress the creativity of the igbo man,and so he believes biafra must be achived inorder to ensure the development of the igbo race.

It might sound funny,but the average igbo man is not totally serious about the project biafra,even if he says he supports biafra.

How do I know?
Over here in lagos, whenever you ask any igbo man whose business is doing really good whether he will leave for the east if biafra comes. He will simply say well,he can't abandon his business,although he will be a biafran. He goes further to say he can apply for a visa or some documents to stay in lagos. Biafra is being clamoured for by mostly the poor folks.

It might require the blood of a human. Even if I don't know Nnamdi kanu,but from a distance I can tell that the man is ready to lay down his life,he's ready to die for this course. But are his supporters ready,i doubt that. Yes they call him sweet names like Agu,dike..etc. But truth is,when a man comes face to face with death,he might not find even one supporter.

As a matter of fact I will speak for myself as an igbo. I don't think we need biafra. I think we need a Big Nigeria that treats the igbo race with respect and fairness. Nigeria is a big market as a result of its population size. If biafra exists and most igbos migrate to the east,the market potential for an average igbo business person would be cut down because a man that sells to the yorubas,hausas,ijaws,west Africans now sells mostly to only the easterners,his sales outreach is now limited except in special scenarios.

In truth, I don't really look up to Nnamdi kanu,to put it plainly,i don't support him,not because he's evil or a bad person,but because of the personality cult that has been built around him. I think he's been exalted to the level of an individual whose kind of brilliance has never been seen. I think that is a notion born out of inferiority complex. But is he truly brilliant? Well, time will tell.

You started out well until you made the afonja move. Above in bold that his supporters cannot lay down their lives is not only false but a tomfoolery on your part and zero regard for Biafraan lives. So all the hundreds of Biafraans if not thousands in secret executions by this government as observed by Amnesty International, and shot in cold blood by Nigerian military as seen even here on Nairaland over 50 times are fake or figment of your afonja imagination? SMH for you afonjas!

Nnamdi Kanu is not a poor man, he is a prince. With his sweet mouth and knowledge of the bible, if he opened a church, it would be the largest church by members. But that's not his interest, nor is money. He said as long as Biafrrans will take care of him and his family, he will sacrifice himself to serve them. When he went to China, Igbos there came and got him from the airport in a convoy of lamborghini, ferrari and Aston Martini. He said people thought he was a visiting head of state or celebrity...Lol. He joked that he is not interested in having any of these material things but he would gladly enjoy them as long as they are owned by Biafrrans HE IS SERVING AND THEY APPRECIATE HIS SERVICE. Most of Igbos are not poor; they have businesses, jobs, educated and well informed. If you knew how much it costs to buy all those "sophisticated" Radio equipment all over Biafraaland and Nigeria they contribute to buy, you will collapse.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu by BeClever: 4:10am On Dec 16, 2016
I have always maintained that it's not all that shouts, 'I'm igbo' that are actually Igbo..

Op go and recheck the meaning of Efulefu..

If actually you are Igbo, then you are certainly an Efulefu and so ur opinion is as good as the opinion of every damned son of all these godforsaken Afonjas..

Try the rope, make sure it properly strand the ceiling hook..

Re: My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:28am On Dec 16, 2016
u can be igbo but and efulefu igbo.
so dat doesnt make u more or less afonja.
from ur comnent i can state that u stay in lagos obvioulsy one of those efulefus in exile.

so u now hav dat afonja blood runnin in u from which u can not be delivered.

afonjas are very brilliant pple wen it comes to poisoning people's mind with with evil.
i dnt kno how they do it but obviously u are a victim.

Re: My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu by dudebuck: 4:37am On Dec 16, 2016
illuminated93:
I'm of the opinion that Nnamdi kanu should and would be compared to the likes of fidel castrol,Che Guevera and Nelson mandela. These guys were all freedom fighters and yes Nnamdi kanu is a freedom fighter. Freedom fighting is not an art or a science as a result it has no defined path to a destination. At times it could be peaceful,warlike or a combination of the two. From my analysis,nnamdi's supporters presently are not armed so it can be said that he's on the peaceful path.

why biafra

How do I know?

TOTAL GARBAGE BTW Igbo is not a race it is a damn fvcking language that people fvcking speak.

Re: My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu by sweetilicious(f): 5:30am On Dec 16, 2016
Freedom2016:

You started out well until you made the afonja move. Above in bold that his supporters cannot lay down their lives is not only false but a tomfoolery on your part and zero regard for Biafraan lives. So all the hundreds of Biafraans if not thousands in secret executions by this government as observed by Amnesty International, and shot in cold blood by Nigerian military as seen even here on Nairaland over 50 times are fake or figment of your afonja imagination? SMH for you afonjas!

Nnamdi Kanu is not a poor man, he is a prince. With his sweet mouth and knowledge of the bible, if he opened a church, it would be the largest church by members. But that's not his interest, nor is money. He said as long as Biafrrans will take care of him and his family, he will sacrifice himself. When he went to China, Igbos there came and got him from the airport with a convoy of lamborghini, ferrari and Aston Martini. He said people thought he was a visiting head of state or celebrity...Lol. He joked that he is not interested in having any of these material things but he would gladly enjoy them as long as they are owned by Biafrrans. Most of Igbos are not poor; they have businesses, jobs, educated and well informed. If you knew how much it costs to buy all those "sophisticated" Radio equipment all over Biafraaland and Nigeria they contribute to buy, you will collapse.
Exactly

Re: My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu by JimiOgunlola: 5:55am On Dec 16, 2016
This our yoruba muslim op sef.

Re: My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu by Allsouls: 6:05am On Dec 16, 2016
In your opinion his a freedom fighter accepted.

Why Biafra
Is Nigeria an experiment of British ?
YES and it has expired.

Are Igbo's serious about it ?,
Yes u see people putting millions of dollars or do you think paying for radio frequency both in FM, short wave and app is moimoi.
You see hundreds of biafrans paying the supreme price & u said we not serious.
Every body can't join but we have the majority.

What it might take to achieve Biafra
It has already taken bloods of biafran, even if Nnamdi KANU pays the supreme price to day another person more resolute than KANU will emerged.

Do we Igbo's need biafra

Yes we need Biafra , we can't continue to live like in a country they said is onfreedom. our women are raped and our fathers and brother butchered by heards men,
We can't be threatened and killed because we voted a candidate of our choice in the so called your country.
We can't continue to live in a country you will be killed because of you religion without any arrest and they claim freedom of religion is in that tissue paper called constitution.
Why not chainese stay in their country since they have more population than Nigeria but they scattered all over the world.
Why not Pakistan & Bangladesh stay in India since population of India alone is higher than Nigeria.

Mean while we value life more than wealth, so business & wealth is secondary, but life & freedom is our primary objective.
Mind you, you can't grow if you don't have freedom

Your opinion about KANU
Your against his personality cult like?
Who among you present politicians in Nigeria can say the truth and stand their even at the point of death. Even you lied by saying biafrans are not ready for Biafra but you see hundreds died & people are donation millions of dollars.
His personality cult like is because he left his job, comfort zone, his prince hood and want to sacrifice his life for his people to live.
So if your envy of the cult like, do as he has been doing and people will form cult like around you.

All hail Biafra.

Re: My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 16, 2016
My broda,ipob diaspora are not poor ofcourse. I'm talking about ipob members down here,nigeria. Do I support Nnamdi's detention? No. I think he has a right to air his views.
Do I wish for biafra? No,i'd rather opt for a regional system of government.

If ipob members are ready to pay the ultimate price willingly?
All slained ipob members that met death while protesting should be honoured. But my question is; if they knew the Army would go berserk would they still embark on the peaceful protest? I don't think so. Come to think of it, how many igbos would take take bullet for nnamdi with a smile?
Freedom2016:

Nnamdi Kanu is not a poor man, he is a prince. With his sweet mouth and knowledge of the bible, if he opened a church, it would be the largest church by members. But that's not his interest, nor is money. He said as long as Biafrrans will take care of him and his family, he will sacrifice himself to serve them. When he went to China, Igbos there came and got him from the airport in a convoy of lamborghini, ferrari and Aston Martini. He said people thought he was a visiting head of state or celebrity...Lol. He joked that he is not interested in having any of these material things but he would gladly enjoy them as long as they are owned by Biafrrans HE IS SERVING AND THEY APPRECIATE HIS SERVICE. Most of Igbos are not poor; they have businesses, jobs, educated and well informed. If you knew how much it costs to buy all those "sophisticated" Radio equipment all over Biafraaland and Nigeria they contribute to buy, you will collapse.

Re: My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu by DaBullIT(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2016
He go chop beans taya ,
Re: My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu by zendy: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2016
illuminated93:
I'm of the opinion that Nnamdi kanu should and would be compared to the likes of fidel castrol,Che Guevera and Nelson mandela. These guys were all freedom fighters and yes Nnamdi kanu is a freedom fighter. Freedom fighting is not an art or a science as a result it has no defined path to a destination. At times it could be peaceful,warlike or a combination of the two. From my analysis,nnamdi's supporters presently are not armed so it can be said that he's on the peaceful path.[

why biafra

Of course Nigeria is a British experiment, a colonial construct. The British have long gone back home and left us to our fate. It is then the right of the indigenous ethnic groups the British brought together to decide if they want to continue with the experiment. The problem starts when one or more groups unilaterally decide that the experiment must continue wether others like it or not.

How do I know?

Self determination is built on democracy. The opinion of one or two Igbos in Lagos or elsewhere pales into insignificance compared to what millions of Igbos living in Igbo land want. What about Igbos in America? What about Igbos in Europe? What about Igbos in Asia? What the vast generality of Igbos worldwide want is far more important than what some well to to do Igbos in Nigeria want.

The above statement shows why Nigeria is backward. Why should people be killing each other? Im an Igbo man, I will never kill anybody in other to be with them. But Nigeria will kill me to be with me. Why? Even Britain did not kill the Scots when they agitated for independence, they gave them a referendum. If Nigeria is going to rain down bullets on Igbos because they seek independence then Igbos should not be in Nigeria. When a husband decides to kill his wife because she said she is not happy with the marriage and wants to return home, that is not love, it is subjugation.

You are thinking small. Selling to Yorubas abd Hausas? What is that all about? Do you know the trade deals an indepedent Igbo nation could sign with America, the EU, Russia, Japan and so on? Igbos should be selling far and wide. Igbo products should be in shops in Germany, China, Hong Kong and so on. Can you imagine what an Igbo ministry of trade could do for us? The possibilities are endless when you manage your self rather than be managed by others. Nigeria has robbed the Igbo man of his sovereignty This situation where almighty Abuja decides who breathes air is very bad for Igbos. To think just about the Nigerian market is to think very small.

Liking Nnamdi Kanu and his methods or even IPOB is not important. The important thing is if one believes in the right of self determination like they do.

Re: My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu by xelly: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2016
illuminated93:

why biafra

How do I know?

Bro, are Nigerians doing business in US? Did they relocate their businesses to Nigeria because Nigeria exist a separate country from US? When Biafra comes, you can still be my friend and we can have business relationship or inter marry just that you answer your Nigeria and I answer to Biafra. We will still have our embassy in Nigeria. Existence of Biafra is not to create embargo with Nigerians. We will have diplomatic relationship with your country Nigeria where you offer us what you have and we will give you ours.

I don't seem to understand all the ranchors when even Ghanaians, Lebanese, etc are in Nigeria doing business. If not that you guys are wicked, I don't see the reason why you won't support Biafra to go.

Look at it, Nigeria is a country with two constitutions or law. Look at your senate, president and what have you, the kind of policies coming from them, is it what will change Nigeria? Law of the land will say A sharia law will contradict it and Nigeria will keep rolling in a circle.

You guys should reason, there's no point making u unguarded statements. Biafrans aren't and won't be your enemy. We seek Biafra for the development of our land, people and economy.

We have the capacity to develop ourselves and Nigeria is only preventing us of exploring our potentials.

Mark Zuckerberg Condemns President Trump's Executive Orders / Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? / Members Of Supreme Military Council

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117