Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? (970 Views)

Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by todayboy: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Goodluck Jonathan loss the 2015 election to Buhari with crack and division in PDP both parties in the fight in PDP still respect and have regards for him despite their differences, Jonathan was able to summon meetings of both factions.

we all know a leader lost relevance after losing power to opposition anywhere in the world in Nigeria its even worse why the president controls absolutely because he is in power.

what is wrong with Buhari presidency?

in the history of governance in the world, i have never seen two subordinates of a president fighting themselves in public why the president looks helplessly.

the fight between the efcc and DSS what is Buhari doing about it or his subordinates bigger than him?

we know there is separation of power how come the president whose party controls the majority of the senates can't influence decisions at the senate?

the senators are controlled mostly by their governors if Buhari is having issues with the senates its an indication the governors don't believe in him.

is Buhari afraid of his ministers no cabinet reshuffle after two years as president were most of his ministers are sleeping and incompetent?

why can't Buhari influence a national convention of his party?

insubordination of Buhari appointees to other arms of government is the highest in the world imagine ordinary president appointees harassing supreme court judges and the entire legislature.

I am not a fan of saraki but I think we should respect the legislature as an institution and not trying to bring it down because of saraki.

the only thing Buhari government have done well is to demonize and criminalize every opposition of his government with propaganda.

Buhari is the luckiest president in the world without an opposition at the moment but due to his incompetency, his party members are now the opposition of his government.

personally, i think Buhari is the weakest president in the history of Nigeria

Your opinion do you think Buhari is still in control of his government?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by jumpandpas(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
You don't need to ask this question, his wife Aisha told the whole world through BBC that cabals are in control of Aso rock not Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by psucc(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Op, if you insert NOT into the question and turn it from question to statement, then your question may have been answered.

e.g. Is Buhari still the President? - question.
Buhari is still NOT the President. - statement.
Re: Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by todayboy: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
i hear you

psucc:
Op, if you insert NOT into the question and turn it from question to statement, then your question may have been answered.

e.g. Is Buhari still the President? - question.
Buhari is still NOT the President. - statement.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by hysteriabox(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
todayboy:
Goodluck Jonathan loss the 2015 election to Buhari with crack and division in PDP both parties in the fight in PDP still respect and have regards for him despite their differences, Jonathan was able to summon meetings of both factions.

we all know a leader lost relevance after losing power to opposition anywhere in the world in Nigeria its even worse why the president controls absolutely because he is in power.

what is wrong with Buhari presidency?

in the history of governance in the world, i have never seen two subordinates of a president fighting themselves in public why the president looks helplessly.

the fight between the efcc and DSS what is Buhari doing about it or his subordinates bigger than him?

we know there is separation of power how come the president whose party controls the majority of the senates can't influence decisions at the senate?

the senators are controlled mostly by their governors if Buhari is having issues with the senates its an indication the governors don't believe in him.

is Buhari afraid of his ministers no cabinet reshuffle after two years as president were most of his ministers are sleeping and incompetent?

why can't Buhari influence a national convention of his party?

insubordination of Buhari appointees to other arms of government is the highest in the world imagine ordinary president appointees harassing supreme court judges and the entire legislature.

I am not a fan of saraki but I think we should respect the legislature as an institution and not trying to bring it down because of saraki.

the only thing Buhari government have done well is to demonize and criminalize every opposition of his government with propaganda.

Buhari is the luckiest president in the world without an opposition at the moment but due to his incompetency, his party members are now the opposition of his government.

personally, i think Buhari is the weakest president in the history of Nigeria

Chai!... bros haba...weakest prrsident ke. That award is undisputedly GEJ's

However, I do agree that PMB's actions n inactions are proving to be catastrophic to our democracy.
He has proven by his actions/inactions that
1. His best days are long gone
2. He is weak in body
3. He is weak with ppl
4. He is weak in politics
5. He is weak in economics

But the ish isn't his weakness; the ish is that Nigerians will never tell themselves the truth.
We feel all we need is a magic wand leader. A loaded gun patron, cuck it n pull it guy...
Lies!
We need more...far more
Re: Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by todayboy: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Gej was in control of his subordinates

gej dont have this kind o problem Buhari is having with the senate

Gej sacked the most powerful fulani man in his government sanusi

can buhari try such in his government

hysteriabox:

Chai!... bros haba...weakest prrsident ke. That award is undisputedly GEJ's

However, I do agree that PMB's actions n inactions are proving to be catastrophic to our democracy.
He has proven by his actions/inactions that
1. His best days are long gone
2. He is weak in body
3. He is weak with ppl
4. He is weak in politics
5. He is weak in economics

But the ish isn't his weakness; the ish is that Nigerians will never tell themselves the truth.
We feel all we need is a magic wand leader. A loaded gun patron, cuck it n pull it guy...
Lies!
We need more...far more

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by profhezekiah: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Buhari is an ambassador to UK, Lawal Daura,Abba kyari and mamman daura is d president
Re: Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by todayboy: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
profhezekiah:
Buhari is an ambassador to UK, Lawal Daura,Abba kyari and mamman daura is d president
truth

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by hysteriabox(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
todayboy:
Gej was in control of his subordinates

gej dont have this kind o problem Buhari is having with the senate

Gej sacked the most powerful fulani man in his government sanusi

can buhari try such in his government

Emm.... 1st off, I am no bigot. So stating "fulani man" wont help yr argument

GEJ had control over Ngozi? Obanikoro? FFK? Dasuki? Madueke? His heads of service?
I remember dem locking up NASS when d speaker defected. I remember the frustrations metted to Lamido consequently d civil servants of Jigawa when GEJ's watch dogs got hint that he wanted to challenge for d pdp presidential ticket.
All these... I doubt GEJ took those decisions. His kitchen cabinet did.
All ppl needed to do to get him to change his mind was get him drunk, pressure him with protest or simply go thru mama peace

FYI before he touched sanusi, he had to travel by night to ask Ado Bayero. So, its no show of strength
Yeah PMB is weak...but not that weak
Re: Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by todayboy: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
GEJ had control over Ngozi? Obanikoro? FFK? Dasuki? Madueke? His heads of service? they did not fight themselves he only give them chance

pmb is the worst
media only makes Jonathan looks weak but he is control

hysteriabox:

Emm.... 1st off, I am no bigot. So stating "fulani man" wont help yr argument

GEJ had control over Ngozi? Obanikoro? FFK? Dasuki? Madueke? His heads of service?
I remember dem locking up NASS when d speaker defected. I remember the frustrations metted to Lamidon consequently d civil servants of Jigawa when GEJ's watch dogs got hint that he wanted ti challenge for d pdp presidential ticket.
Alk these... I doubt GEJ took those decisions. His kitchen cabinet did.
All ppl needed to do to get him to change his mind was get him drunk, pressure him with protest or simply go thru mama peace

FYI before he touched sanusi, he had to travel by night to ask Ado Bayero. So, its no show of strength
Yeah PMB is weak...but not that weak
Re: Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by hysteriabox(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
todayboy:
GEJ had control over Ngozi? Obanikoro? FFK? Dasuki? Madueke? His heads of service? they did not fight themselves he only give them chance

pmb is the worst
media only makes Jonathan looks weak but he is control

Ok, I get you. I see you mean his subordinates were sync. No browl, no tension. All did [bb] their own things [/bb] without fight, unlike EFCC n DSS

I get you
Re: Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by fallout87: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
All presidents suffer from being cornered by their most trusted advisors (cabal).

It is just that with Buhari his own passes every previous president combined. grin

This is the most confused government I have ever seen from any country in my life. Even the APC party is confused.

Just look at how they are attacking each other like rabid dogs.
Re: Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by agbangam: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Omo I confuse too ooo
Re: Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by pauljumbo: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
God help us

fallout87:
All presidents suffer from being cornered by their most trusted advisors (cabal).

It is just that with Buhari his own passes every previous president combined. grin

This is the most confused government I have ever seen from any country in my life. Even the APC party is confused.

Just look at how they are attacking each other like rabid dogs.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Among First, Second, Third Class And Failure Student ... / Members Of Supreme Military Council / ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.