Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,975 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success (13381 Views)

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter / Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by AnnaKareninaFan: 2:46am On Dec 16, 2016
Nigeria’s Minister of Environment, Hajia Amina J. Mohammed, yesterday emerged the next Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations(UN). She will be joining the UN in January 2017. Her many accomplishments have put her on the global map. But how did Amina Mohammed become a successful technocrat? What drives her? What is her personal success ingredient? She revealed this in a recent interview with Huffington Post.

When asked about her personal success ingredient, Amina Mohammed said, “I grew up in an environment where people matter and that is very important, and so I put that at the center of everything I do. I cannot move on in life if I look at my left and right and see that there are those that are less privilege that I can do something about. So what are the secrets? I suppose is that generally stay committed to the conviction that people do matter and that you will fight for them anytime that you find the opportunity. Also, I have always enjoyed doing what I have done, no matter what is being put in front of me.

“I have done it, I have embraced it, and I have run with it. And I have done that because of the most important thing which I have going for me which is my faith. I think having faith is incredibly important. I think the only thing that never fails you is God. People do, situations happen, how do you pick yourself up and go further? How do you continue a day after tragedy? I think it’s all about faith. So that is it, faith and I make sure people are at the center of everything that I do. I am hopeless without people, I am hopeless without a community, I am hopeless without a lot of people around me (laughs). Yeah, that’s just what I do.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/amina-mohammed-reveals-personal-success-ingredient/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by CliffordOrji: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Congrat to her

9 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by Naijalabel(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by Okundaye4(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2016
She is now a role model to our generation. I wish her well and urge her to live up to expectation.

16 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by Dc4life(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2016
Congratulation Madam! It's better for you to work with competent international leaders to bring a positive change to the World than working with a man that has no vision for Nigeria! Whose office is in the Sky. All what he has for Nigerians are recession, hunger, inflation, travelling, poverty etc.,

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by feodan: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2016
I will also be successful

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by Catastrophe1: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2016
Will this one do the right thing ? A buhari loyalist in such position Trouble dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by mzzmeenah(f): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2016
nice,i really like this woman
Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by abumeinben(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2016
Congrats to her...so happy for her too.

I hope the challenges of the IDP camp would be taken up by her.

3 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by pantless(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2016
good one, na Atiku wife? sorry, I ve been in Germany
Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by nwolisar: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Great... No afonja vs ipad yoots clash.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by ct2: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2016
I can I open a tread and comment first
Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by Coolboi05(m): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Sai mama
Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by MsFaith: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2016
Nice of her
Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by Mathematical(f): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2016
Dc4life:
Congratulation Madam! It's better for you to work with competent international leaders to bring a positive change to the World than working with a man that has no vision for Nigeria! Whose office is in the Sky. All what he has for Nigerians are recession, hunger, inflation, travelling, poverty etc.,

Must you mention the president to justify your bitter mouth?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by Ijaya123: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2016
Where are those children of hate who don't take delight in good news about this government? I know they will avoid this thread. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by hernandson(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2016
I see my self there in some years to come.
Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by Proffdada: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2016
Dc4life:
you can't even see what's happening undecided
UN just added more problems to the ones they created

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by tammie24: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Congrats

At least something good comes out of Buhari's government
Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by Ijaya123: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Dc4life:

The same man you claimed has no vision appointed her into his cabinet where the world noticed her good works. Maybe the good works also include recession, hunger, inflation, travelling, poverty etc.,

Baseless hatred and tribal sentiment for PMB has deprived some people of rational thinking and reasoning. Everyday they display their foolishness online with shameless boldness. What a tragedy.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by chuose2: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2016
ALL THE POSTS FOR THE NORTH.
SHE IS THERE TO FRUSTRATE ANY IPOB MOVES

4 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2016
If you believe these two women are nothing but world class, paragons of excellence, and some of the greatest achieving women not just in Nigeria but globally hit the like button!

We are proud indeed proud of these two! They have shown that even in a failed Nigerian system, they can be utilized on the world stage.

God bless their hearts!

CramJones

PS: How can these women be in existence and then we have the likes the past 3 presidents (except obj) that has ruled us. Incredible to say the least!

13 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by Atiku2019: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by paulbets: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Targeting UN too; can't wait to make it.
She is indeed a role model.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by arobest10(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Congrat ma,wish u all d bests and i really really proud of u. Baraka lahu fiih
Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by Sleekbabz(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Kudos to her Finally she left the clueless cabinet I'm sure it'll soon be replaced by another clueless one God save our country God bless Nigeria
Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by omojeesu(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Good. Wish her well.
Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by Rilwayne001: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2016
This is a good person: a good fulani. A good northerner. If she's been the type that go about creating division where peaceful co-existence is in order or the type that supports and and provide arms and ammunitions for some fulani terrorist to destroy innocent people in the society like "hell-rufai", she wouldn't have been where she is today.

I wish her success in all her endeavors and i pray she use her good office to help in curbing the menace of boko-haram and some fulani herdsman being sponsored by hell-rufai.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by xismo(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2016
Congratulations Ma, I hope to join you soon.
Re: Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Such a wonderful woman. Was just imagining her been Igbo by tribe Hmmmmm. This thread for don turn to Afonja vs IPad war thread

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Southern PDP Chieftains Float New Group / Meet The Dullest President In The World According To Google / NURTW Calls For Peaceful Coexistence, Appeals To Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.