Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

New Advise And Info From Guilder Of Your Guilder To MMM Participant - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Advise And Info From Guilder Of Your Guilder To MMM Participant (665 Views)

What Has Happened To MMM United / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Advise And Info From Guilder Of Your Guilder To MMM Participant by hekinz82375(m): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2016
I really understand how we all feel when the issue of freezing of mavro happened. We all felt bad, i felt bad too cos i can't gh too. I have expectations too this december, but the truth be said; lets imagine that we wake up to check our PO and the website didn't open or you gh and wasnt MATCHED for a month. How Will you feel?

We were told to participate with our spare money, but here many of us misunderstood the ideology of MMM, some borrowed to participate, some used their next year rent, some used their life savings.

That is why we are not happy that we couldn't gh.

Many already have benefited to the level of getting their initial capital now rolling back the bonus, some are just starting while some are still waiting to be MATCHED for their ph.

This is what i mean, we need to restructure our mindset about MMM, MMM is not an investment nor business nor wonder bank.

If we all decide to go to our various banks to request for all our cash without no one depositing any cash back for 1 week, believe me banks will shutdown. The same applies to MMM, everyone wants to gh but no one wants to ph because of December festive period. This will surely crash the system.

With the new development, MMM has given room for us to make this program last for the next 3 years and more.

This is the time we need to ph without fear that you will be MATCHED immediately. Whatever you ph will be requested by January which means your money grows while in your pocket.

I will personally advice us to ph what we know won't be a issues or bring pressure of need for money.

This is right season to ph more not all we have. Lets all spread the good news of what we have benefited from MMM so far.

Lets protect and guide MMM jealously from rumor and media.

Remember, if MMM survives we will all benefit more.

Mind you, our mavro is still preserved for us till January, please lets understand that mavro is not released on 14days anymore, its now one month. So if you know you are here just to ph and gh back after 14 days or more, you are in the wrong place.

Our technical crew are working tiredlessly on making participant with 30days growth to enjoy their mavro, i pray they succeed or maybe we all wait till January as annouced in the news on our PO.

Lets keep pH and inviting more people out of the remaining 192 million Nigerians out there not participating.

Together we change the world.

2 Likes

Re: New Advise And Info From Guilder Of Your Guilder To MMM Participant by feodan: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2016
HW sure are you dey will resume in January
Re: New Advise And Info From Guilder Of Your Guilder To MMM Participant by hekinz82375(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2016
feodan:
HW sure are you dey will resume in January
100% then if u can't believe these cos I believe u need and answer to what u asked so if u don't wait till january then and see for urself, cos u just have to believe these some people that gh last week still collect their money these weekend so tell me how did the system crash why some people still collect cash so I don't have much to say on these just wait till jan and see for your self
Re: New Advise And Info From Guilder Of Your Guilder To MMM Participant by powerfulsettingz: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2016
hekinz82375:
I really understand how we all feel when the issue of freezing of mavro happened. We all felt bad, i felt bad too cos i can't gh too. I have expectations too this december, but the truth be said; lets imagine that we wake up to check our PO and the website didn't open or you gh and wasnt MATCHED for a month. How Will you feel?

We were told to participate with our spare money, but here many of us misunderstood the ideology of MMM, some borrowed to participate, some used their next year rent, some used their life savings.

That is why we are not happy that we couldn't gh.

Many already have benefited to the level of getting their initial capital now rolling back the bonus, some are just starting while some are still waiting to be MATCHED for their ph.

This is what i mean, we need to restructure our mindset about MMM, MMM is not an investment nor business nor wonder bank.

If we all decide to go to our various banks to request for all our cash without no one depositing any cash back for 1 week, believe me banks will shutdown. The same applies to MMM, everyone wants to gh but no one wants to ph because of December festive period. This will surely crash the system.

With the new development, MMM has given room for us to make this program last for the next 3 years and more.

This is the time we need to ph without fear that you will be MATCHED immediately. Whatever you ph will be requested by January which means your money grows while in your pocket.

I will personally advice us to ph what we know won't be a issues or bring pressure of need for money.

This is right season to ph more not all we have. Lets all spread the good news of what we have benefited from MMM so far.

Lets protect and guide MMM jealously from rumor and media.

Remember, if MMM survives we will all benefit more.

Mind you, our mavro is still preserved for us till January, please lets understand that mavro is not released on 14days anymore, its now one month. So if you know you are here just to ph and gh back after 14 days or more, you are in the wrong place.

Our technical crew are working tiredlessly on making participant with 30days growth to enjoy their mavro, i pray they succeed or maybe we all wait till January as annouced in the news on our PO.

Lets keep pH and inviting more people out of the remaining 192 million Nigerians out there not participating.

Together we change the world.

My question here is how will they pay the existing member mavros if those that ready to pH in January reduced drastically, mind you lots of people are ready to pH comes January but not until they see we the existing members smile while we gh. Tell me how mmmm want to tackle this, will they source for fund or what?
Re: New Advise And Info From Guilder Of Your Guilder To MMM Participant by muykem: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself. MMM has today build over N15b liabilities without a single asset.

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Is Back To Stay! Register Now! / Tell Them About It!!!!(bitcoin Users) / How Can I Use The New Tbc Exchange Site In Nigeria-tbc Money-to Exchange My Tbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.