Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real (30951 Views)

Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen / Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by willibounce1(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2016
I do not know if it's an official car, but even if it is, how EFCC chairman go dey use range sport as official car. Them no fit buy am small kia or innoson? After they be talking about saving money. Crase people

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by Mrbigman2: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2016
psucc:
How do you mean? Who is corrupt and who is not?
GEJ was corrupt and Buhari faked certificate.
Deziani stole billions and Babachir awarded N200m contract to himself for grass cutting.
Akpabio steal millions of dollars and Fashola awarded the drilling of a single borehole at a whooping N150m each with N72m for upgrading of his personal website.
Ibori is in prison for corruption and Tinubu owns one 1/5 of the landed property in Lagos.
Who do I list and who will I leave?

Oga !
Dem no all dis things u just said and more yet dey just refused to accept the truth.
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by berrystunn(m): 11:40am On Dec 16, 2016
psucc:
Deziani stole billions and Babachir awarded N200m contract to himself for grass cutting.
Akpabio steal millions of dollars and Fashola awarded the drilling of a single borehole at a whooping N150m each with N72m for upgrading of his personal website.
Ibori is in prison for corruption and Tinubu owns one 1/5 of the landed property in Lagos.

Darkness fighting darkness

Thunder will show them light...
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by justy15: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2016
I had always loved this distinguished man shehu sani . always on point elrufai take note
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by Johnnyessence(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Buharimustgo:

So u are an angel ehh?pls spare me that scrab,tell me who is not corrupt in Nigeria,go back and read the definition of corruption in your oxford dictionary Mr to know
you can't even reply in a good manner. Don't you know that a society can never move forward if there's corruption hmmm. Don't you know corruption destroy all things. Let me tell you here if you are corrupt in your mind it will be hard for you to succeed. Corruption in Nigeria is the reason this country is not moving forward.
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by Dezzx(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Anasko:
We will never vote him in Kaduna
talk for yourself only, cos insha Allah 2019 we the people of Kaduna will vote in Sen. Shehu Sani as our Governor
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by slivertongue: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2016
Nigeria can continue to decieve herself till the day the obvious will happen
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by Sunnyja: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Senator Sani is the only sane man today in APC
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by ancientbanana: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
momentarylapse:

So? Does he not have allowances?
u are either corrupt or ur are really clueless. Didn't all the Ministers n service chiefs under gej have allowances too?
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by emmasege: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Saintp:

You are right but remember that whatever concerns the east is interpreted with sentiments all over Nigeria. If Fayose was an easterner opposing PMB the way he is doing, he will not have been seen as an individual opposing the govt but would have been seen as hatred the entire east has for PMB. In fact, the interpretation would have been different and even your humble self would likely be one of the people who will say the east hates PMB and they want him to fail.
I think it is better for the east to leave the opposition for others to do because if they go critical like others, it will be viewed differently even if it is the opinion of one man.
I agree with you to a large extent but all the same we need voices of opinion leaders from that part of Nigeria to join the likes of FFK, Fayose and this Sani.
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by momentarylapse: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
ancientbanana:
u are either corrupt or ur are really clueless. Didn't all the Ministers n service chiefs under gej have allowances too?

My friend keep quiet there! How much do you think the allowances of your average house of reps member or senator gets to in a month after incidentals are added to it! Is Magu the 1st efcc chairman to live in opulence? Or don't you know that the presidency is also allowed to supplement their allowances by way of approving grants?

If you don't know about government and their methods then park well and stop crying!
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by Dikechigozie: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
She huge sani the next governor of kaunas state Wetherby Hell rufai like it or not.
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by princefaculty(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Magu is either ignorant or eager to please his pay master, it's a shame that a man saddled with such exalted position knows little or nothing about the constitution of thee land or would want to disregard for his selfish gain
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
SO BECAUSE FAYOSE IS A GOVERNOR HE CAN DO ANYTHING UNDER THE IMMUNITY CLAUSE?.THIS MAN SANNI IS DEFINITELY UP TO SOMETHING AND I HOPE HE WILL NOT PAY FOR THIS VERY DEARLY.
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by bashydemy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Magu is tainted and should go back to police and continue manning road blocks

Well you can keep jumping up and down but remember one million of Sheu Sani cannot remove Magu instead he will remain in acting capacity..
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by bashydemy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:

Living in a house worth 20mill a year? grin grin

Now it's #20m and no more #40m?

Well what you and your gullible wailers don't understand is that with or without his confirmation if PMB want hi he can remain in acting capacity..
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by phanshark(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
zoba88:
According to multiple social media sources including the one shared by Fayose's aide Lere Olayinka,Senator Shehu Sani allegedly told the senate yesterday that there is no way acting EFCC Chairman Magu would be confirmed because he went ahead to freeze the account of a sitting governor Fayose. Senator Shehu Sani of kano state on the rejection of EFCC Acting chairman....

"How can we confirm a man who went ahead to freeze the account of a sitting Governor that had immunity against all advice. He should go back to his police work".

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/senator-shehu-sani-on-senate-rejection.html?m=1
he is not 4rm kano,but kaduna central
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by bashydemy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
RagnarBankz:
Dey don knack magu bottle for head!!! grin grin grin

the thing go pain am well well!! grin grin grin

What you and your gullible wailers don't understand is that with or without his confirmation if PMB want hi he can remain in acting capacity..
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by hoodua467(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
babdap:
Corruption fighting back.
se na lie, dem lie against him?
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by elopee3000(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
emmasege:
When we tell our people from the south eastern part of River Niger that it's not everyone from the north or south western part of Niger that's been zombified, they don't want to believe us. There are betrayals and defenders of ordinary man on the streets, in every zone. There are probably more enemies within Eastern Nigeria than the ones without.

None of the politicians from that zone is brave or daring enough to challenge the clueless and vindictive man of Aso Rock like our own Peter Fayose or Femi omo Fani Kayode and this DISTINGUISHED Senator from Kaduna State. Nnamdi Kanu is being detained in spite of his resolve to die for his people, yet politicians from that zone are keeping mute. What an assemblage of politicians!
am happy that north ve ruled this country for more than 38 years afonjas 11 years igbos 6 months so which tribe distroy nigeria`?igbos 6 months afonjas 11 years arewasomalianistan 38 years ijaw 5 years

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by emmasege: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
elopee3000:
am happy that north ve ruled this country for more than 38 years afonjas 11 years igbos 6 months so which tribe distroy nigeria`?igbos 6 months afonjas 11 years arewasomalianistan 38 years ijaw 5 years
Words of wisdom are like poison to a man destined to die. Keep on ranting on social media while you fail to call your elected politicians to join the fight for an average Igbo man.

Goodluck with your futile Chase!
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by generaljeffery(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Senator Shehu Sani is from KADUNA State not KANO as reported[img]Senator Shehu Sani is from KADUNA State not KANO as reported[/img]Senator Shehu Sani is from KADUNA State not KANO as reported
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by SycophanticGoat: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
emmasege:
When we tell our people from the south eastern part of River Niger that it's not everyone from the north or south western part of Niger that's been zombified, they don't want to believe us. There are betrayals and defenders of ordinary man on the streets, in every zone. There are probably more enemies within Eastern Nigeria than the ones without.

None of the politicians from that zone is brave or daring enough to challenge the clueless and vindictive man of Aso Rock like our own Peter Fayose or Femi omo Fani Kayode and this DISTINGUISHED Senator from Kaduna State. Nnamdi Kanu is being detained in spite of his resolve to die for his people, yet politicians from that zone are keeping mute. What an assemblage of politicians!

You're not far from the truth. This is the same reason why I don't stuck on political balls, be they from SE or not. We South Easterners have always loved Fayose and will continue to love him, even tho at a certain period, he was maligned by his own people. If all the useless SE governors can be 1/4 as brave as Fayose, SE would have been a better place. This is one of the reasons why I'm not a fan of Obiano and I have always criticized him on here, even tho he's my state governor.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by SycophanticGoat: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
psucc:

Point of correction, Tinubu owns about 1/3 or more of the whole of Lagos state. 1/5 is simply an understatement.
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by 2livescrew: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
To really understand the issue between Magu and the Nigeria senate you need to know what the guy did during Farida Waziri tenure as the EFCC chairman.You will weep for this country is you know whats really going on now.
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by ancientbanana: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
momentarylapse:

My friend keep quiet there! How much do you think the allowances of your average house of reps member or senator gets to in a month after incidentals are added to it! Is Magu the 1st efcc chairman to live in opulence? Or don't you know that the presidency is also allowed to supplement their allowances by way of approving grants?

If you don't know about government and their methods then park well and stop crying!
u easily Don understand write ups it's obvious. U just answered ur self.
Re: Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real by redcurry(f): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2016
emmasege:

good one.I ve always thought about this each time i read their line of "Yorubas being cowards" yet nobody in their region has ever had d gut to even speak out once,but they will be everywhere licking fayose and ffk ass(both yorubas)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why North Fears Restructuring – Masari, Katsina State Governor / No Cause For Alarm, Ganduje Assures APC Supporters / Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.