Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,981 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Mortal Kombat Adapted To Movie In Ghana: It Might Be The Best MK Movie Ever - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mortal Kombat Adapted To Movie In Ghana: It Might Be The Best MK Movie Ever (2646 Views)

Nollywood Actor Slumps & Dies On The Way To Movie Set In Enugu (photos) / Download movies/series here. Got any movie in mind? comment to get ur D-link / What's Your Best Christmas Themed Movie Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mortal Kombat Adapted To Movie In Ghana: It Might Be The Best MK Movie Ever by tunisbaba(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2016
If you are a fan of the game Mortal Kombat, you would have seen some of its adapted movies. Personally, I have seen 3—including a series—and like the game itself, these movies are action-packed and very interesting. But the game's new adaptation by Kumawood, a Ghanaian movie industry, into a movie might be the most interesting ever.

Since the movie is Ghanaian, all the casts are black, but this doesn't take the actions and the glamours away from the movie.

A thriller of the movie first appears on Kotaku, a news and opinion website on games, and was later shared on OMGVoice, a Facebook group with focus on African pop culture.

What I love about the movie after seeing its thriller is, even though Kumawood is regarded as a second hand movie industry that shot on low budget compared to the classic Ghallywood, the producer did a good job with costumes and animations—better than any of the previous MK movies.

As shown in the thriller, the fighting moves of the movie characters perfectly match that of the characters in the game. None of the previous movies got the fighting moves as this Ghanaian version did.

The thriller of the movie can be seen on http://howtotechnaija.com/mortal-kombat-ghana-kumawood/

I think the full movie is a must see and I can’t wait for the release.

Re: Mortal Kombat Adapted To Movie In Ghana: It Might Be The Best MK Movie Ever by ksat: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
the thriller is supa dupa kul. can't wait
Re: Mortal Kombat Adapted To Movie In Ghana: It Might Be The Best MK Movie Ever by Babtossdan(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
Dope mehn...

(1) (Reply)

Narcos: Is Pablo Escobar's Life Inspiring? I'm Confused. / Remember The Movie "Problem Child?" Here's What They Look Like Now / Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.