Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert (2644 Views)

Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show / Dstv Slashes Cost Of Subscription Across Africa, Plans Increase In Nigeria / Starting A TV Station In Nigeria, What Does It Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert by Femiwilli: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hello does anybody know who much it costs to Produce TV Commercials in (Lagos) Nigeria?

give me a price range
Re: Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Femiwilli:
Hello does anybody know who much it costs to Produce TV Commercials in (Lagos) Nigeria?

give me a price range

Although I don't know how much it cost in Nigeria....It will mostly depend on who is the director, the company that will shoot the video, the setup required, the actor(famous or not), the amount of participant and length of commercial etc

Technically it could be free, or cost in the millions
Re: Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert by Femiwilli: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Although I don't know how much it cost in Nigeria....It will mostly depend on who is the director, the company that will shoot the video, the setup required, the actor(famous or not), the amount of participant and length of commercial etc

Technically it could be free, or cost in the millions

Thanks can you give me an estimate?
Re: Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Femiwilli:

Thanks can you give me an estimate?

If you go to a film school in Europe and have a deal with one of the bright student, you can shoot a very good commercial for 500€ (Just equipment rental and everybody is participating for free) but if you go to a proper production company (starting in the biz), it will be no less than 10K minimum for a standard commercial.... A legit well known company will charge nothing less than 3 times that price.

But that's Europe, Nigerian would be less, I guess.
Re: Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert by 4Gsmokei(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
We shoot/produce TV Commercials for all Brands.
Your answer to the below will enable me give you an idea of the cost.
What kind of TV commercial are you planning?
What duration? 30',45' seconds or 1 min commercial?
What kind of location will you use? Do you have the location?
What number of models will you use?
Most importantly do you have your script/story board for the commercial?
You can reach me/email me mdm4sure@gmail.com for discussion.
Re: Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert by Femiwilli: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Just need a price range guys, no need for specifics.
Re: Cost Of Making A Tv Commerical Advert by Supplensour: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
OP. if you still need the info, I used Anttention Media for an inhouse documentary project shot in Lagos, PH and Enugu in May 2021. They charged us 900k for editing and post production per location. For their other smaller (sme) TVC projects for some brands, they charge between 250k -400k. For bigger Corps, their rate card said 700k and above depending on the casting, locaton and duration. Their 50sec animation is around 350k. From the lot i spoke to, they spoke small, delivered and on time too. Check them out on biz.antvt.com

(1) (Reply)

Remember The Movie "Problem Child?" Here's What They Look Like Now / How Aesthetic Is Nollywood In the Use of Proverbs? / Are These Yoruba Movies Produced For Illiterates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.