Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS (39277 Views)

D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice / Yemi Alade spotted with Actor, Djimon Hounsou in California / Flavour And Djimon Hounsou Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by Pavore9: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Fanaticism is root of the insurgency there.
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by truthspeaks: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
He is from Benin Republic. Take correction
hopeforcharles:
He is an Angolan, He should know how these wars things go, I pray God sends help to these women,
By the way I like his movies in Blood diamond and Fast and furious 7.
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Condemning Bokoharam won't change anything
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by papauju(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
vodutive:
did it ever occur to the man that the woman's husband is a Boko haram member arrested by the army?
they know all that but keep quiet
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by shevchenko(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
decatalyst:
I beg! undecided

Can he explain what happened in Angola to the latter detail?

In war, so many sides suffers casualities not because they deserve to die or go hungry but because they are victims of circumstances.

It's a fact that atrocities has been committed by govt forces n BH but, does he know the atrocities committed by supposedly patriotic citizens?

Angola? Really ?
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by ElCapone(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Where was ur gov when Jonah requested to buy arms from them. Gbenu seun Joe!!!
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by MeAboki(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
decatalyst:
I beg! undecided

In war, so many sides suffers casualities not because they deserve to die or go hungry but because they are victims of circumstances.

It's a fact that atrocities has been committed by govt forces n BH but, does he know the atrocities committed by supposedly patriotic citizens?

Try selling that also to IPOB youths concerning the causalities of the Biafran war.
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by xolomonstrides(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
martineverest:
abeg,when did djimon become american actor?......he is a beninoise,abeg

ike you would not call zidane(Algeria/france), osadebe(Nigeria/Poland) or john fashanu(Nigeria/England) an African footballer. You say Nigerian born England or English footballer, so the op is correct

1 Like

Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
davidif:

Did it ever occur to you that her husband may not be a book Haram member?

Tell that to the families of the 20,000 people who's family members have been killed by BH and will never come back. At least she knows where her husband is, if he is innocent one day they will release him. EFCC will not arrest you if you haven't done anything shady similarly Army will not arrest you unless they have reason to think her husband is involved in BH one way or another.

When BH say they want some of their members in detention released in exchange for Chibok girls, who do you think they are talking about? I bet you it is people like her husband.
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by voicelez: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
where our leaders promise one thing and do the opposite

1 Like

Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by 3KINGZ18: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
Techguyz:
That dude acted in "Guardians of the Galaxy" A Boss fellow.... wink
also in blood diamond
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by martineverest(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
xolomonstrides:

ike you would not call zidane(Algeria/france), osadebe(Nigeria/Poland) or john fashanu(Nigeria/England) an African footballer. You say Nigerian born England or English footballer, so the op is correct
the guy was born an brought u in benin repulblic.......why is lupita nyongo not called an american;celine dion,drake and justin bieber not called american singers/rapper?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by Wolexdey(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
yomi007k:
grin

For me sha, I only see d guy in blue shirt who will put to bed in 2months time.

Not funny Mr.
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by kabaka1: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
hopeforcharles:
He is an Angolan, He should know how these wars things go, I pray God sends help to these women,

Do ur research first b4 commenting, pls. Even most Americans know tbat he comes from Benin republic
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by yomi007k(m): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Wolexdey:

Not funny Mr.

grin

U must be a pregnant male I suppose.
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Maybe the Army guys should go and beat him
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by DonCortino: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
decatalyst:
I beg! undecided

Is he from angola?
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by tbcoiner: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
We hear
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by Jidibia(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
petersky:
Northern nigeria muslims disgracing nigeria since 1914
Rubbish! So its Northern Nigeria that caused Biafra war abi?
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by Proffdada: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
After discovering crude oil, Abi?
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by mmsen: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
hopeforcharles:

He's from Benin Republic, not Angola.
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by mmsen: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Jidibia:

Rubbish! So its Northern Nigeria that caused Biafra war abi?

Yes, it was the foolish Northerners who slaughtered Easterners who were just going about their business in the North.

Easterners secede from the union as a result.

Federal government goes to war with the East to reclaim the citizens that it showed no concern for just months prior.

1 Like

Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by cybriz82(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
aburo maximo..(gladiator) where is my diamond? give me my diamond..( blood diamond.

1 Like

Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by NLbully(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Radarada dats why I don't recognize him tongue
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by Jidibia(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
mmsen:

Yes, it was the foolish Northerners who slaughtered Easterners who were just going about their business in the North.

Easterners secede from the union as a result.

Federal government goes to war with the East to reclaim the citizens that it showed no concern for just months prior.
Ok. noted but you must be a poor student of history. Please go and do a thorough research on what led to the civil war b4 u spew trash on public forum.
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by demoBaba: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Who sent him go Borno. January 14th on point. 850k can't go like that. Sango, Ogun, Obatala, Ayelala must talk.
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by DASPARTAN: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
BROS EH! SHUUU U DY GORK AM, B.H NAH BAD GANG BETTER KNW ALLOW DEM NAB U, NAH UR MAUT U U USE CONDEMN THEM THEM! U NOE GO GET GUARDIAN FOR THEIR OWN GALAXY OOO. THEY ARE SHOOTING STARS A.K.A #3SC. MALOGOO!
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by HomeOfMe(f): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Beninese-American Actor, Djimon Hounsou -quietly arrived Lagos, Nigeria on December 4, 2016. The 52-year-old actor popularly known for his role in the movie "Blood Diamond" -has registered his displeasure concerning lots of women have lost their husbands to Boko Haram and the military...

He shared the below via Facebook;

While I was in #Maiduguri, in North East #Nigeria, I went to a nearby village called Jakana. Here I was reminded that Boko Haram isn't the only side in this conflict. I met a woman there whose husband was arrested by the military two years ago. She hasn't heard from him since. And now her and the children do not have enough to eat. Yagana isn't alone. Thousands of women have lost their husbands to Boko Haram and the military. It saddened me to see so many women that are left to care for their children.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1240240532679936&substory_index=0&id=306551849382147

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/american-actor-djimon-hounsou-condemns.html
Look at those huts. Jhimon hounsou,kimora-Lee-Simmons former baby daddy,welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by 1kinggy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
hopeforcharles:

He's a Beninoise.
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by kenoz(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
okay
Noted
Re: Djimon Hounsou Condemns Boko Haram & Nigerian Military After Visit To Borno.PICS by manuel80(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mose Jakande
Who remembers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRS Slams N75m On Linda Ikeji For Tax Evasion - The Capital / Davido And Akon Received By Gabon's President Mr Ali (Photos, Video) / Ben Bruce Reacts To Wizkid's MOBO 2017 Award & Beating Jay Z & Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.