Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,005 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Money For Money. Not Easy, Wise - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money For Money. Not Easy, Wise (300 Views)

Bunckry Money Not Yahoo Money ( Photo) / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response / Ikoyi Whistle Blower Receives N421 Mill, Is The Money Not Too Much For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money For Money. Not Easy, Wise by yuyuok: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tired of waiting for hand-me-downs and worrying about your financial future?
Introducing.... The Billion Coin.
The Billion Coin. TBC is the FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTMENT IN THE WORLD!!! In case you failed to invest early, here's a fantastic opportunity.The Billion Coin.TBC opened at €0.001 on March 21, 2016 and has increased by 5% daily since that day. By Jan 2017, 1 TBC is estimated at €1300 (N550,000). I'm offering 1 TBC for just N10,000 naira. Yes! 10,000 Naira. If you've already invested, here's a chance to add to your stock. The more the merrier! The time is NOW!
Contact me ASAP for details.. 080. Nine three eight seven one seven five zero (SMSMWhatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

How Easily $1 Hosting Can Be Bought Over The Net? / Story For The Gods And Godses / Is There Anything Called Family Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.