Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land (14945 Views)

Buy 5 Plot Get One Free And Bag Of Rice / Distres Sale Three Bedroom On Full Plot Of Land For 3.5 / ACT FAST! ACT NOW! BUY 5 PLOT AND GET 1 FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land by spyder880(m): 6:54am On Jan 09, 2017
louken:

Oga Spyder please help me with this puzzle. How many trips of local stones is equivalent to 30 tonnes of chippings quantity wise.

3 trips of 'heaped' 911 truck should equate 30 ton.
Re: Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land by Chekitaut: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2017
spyder880:

On point... grin grin grin grin Tell them oooo, East Supplier will tell you is 15tons some are even less than 10tons
Re: Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land by louken(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
spyder880:

Thanks Sir. Please what do you mean by 'heaped' ?
Re: Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land by erico2k2(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
koning:
Most of the builders and so-called engineers are afraid to reply. They have been bashed mercilessly here because of the greed they display.

Anyway, dat 10 milla can take you to the roof with good management. Just the shell though.
Bross You say 10M will take him to roofing level in NIGERIA I just decked mine Saturday just gone.The Decking alone would consume 3.5M plus thats him being like me.His DPC nkor and monies paid to the Government.this one 16mm is N3500 ans 12mm N1900. 1x12 is n1k plus cement N2500. Plz re avaluate
Re: Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land by erico2k2(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
okenwa:
You will be needing 39m to complete the project.

However, the 10m can not take you up to roofing level as advised by some people here. It can only be exhausted just after the decking level.

Start with the 10m so that you can be serious about the work. No procrastination has taken one anywhere
Thank you very much, that person saying 10M wil take it to roofing is a thief, nah me talk am, make him come talk how E wan build 5 bd room duplexx to roof level with 10M, for this 9ja shocked shocked shocked make Una fear God small Unless you tell me ur slab ia 2 inch thick.
Re: Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land by erico2k2(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
Chokmah:
The main thing is that we tend to exaggerate things based on the book estimation of building stuffs...
In a more realistic note, 10m will go very far in giving you a satisfactory completion since the site;
ls not located in an urban region,
Its not a forest but merely shrub occupied,
Not swampy that may need raft or complicated pile foundations.
Already have an accessible road.
Note: In building, what is aimed at is a functional structure that floats within the budgeted sum i.e it must be economical.
Things to do...
1. Manage it yourself, if you should give it to someone to manage it will definitely accrue much expenses.
2. Be economical in all expenses but don't be a miser.
3. Employ local but experienced contractors and workmen.
4. In anything requiring large supplies like paints, cement, roof and carcass, ceiling, window etc go directly to the company or authentic dealer. "Discount" is the main issue here.
God bless you and your hard work...
Good theory, all well and said but you did not drop your own figures so that you do not undermine others on here dishing out figures.
Re: Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
erico2k2:

Thank you very much, that person saying 10M wil take it to roofing is a thief, nah me talk am, make him come talk how E wan build 5 bd room duplexx to roof level with 10M, for this 9ja shocked shocked shocked make Una fear God small Unless you tell me ur slab ia 2 inch thick.
thank you my broda sometimes I fear the way people give instances and assumptions on the cost of building am just rounding up a project in Benin a 4 bedroom bungalow to be precise and yes I have spent 14.8m and still am yet to complete the landscaping of the house,the economy is terrible naira has no value any longer
Re: Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land by erico2k2(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Teebawse:
thank you my broda sometimes I fear the way people give instances and assumptions on the cost of building am just rounding up a project in Benin a 4 bedroom bungalow to be precise and yes I have spent 14.8m and still am yet to complete the landscaping of the house,the economy is terrible naira has no value any longer
yes this is how they start then after german floor they will say OGA the money don finish materials add money then the Cliant will now come to nairaland and cry he/she had been duped.The foundation and german floor will cost 3m if E stingy like me and teh Slab up there will cost not less than 3.5M plus again if E stingy like me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land by erico2k2(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Udiboy:
Hello house,
Please how much will cost me to build a village house in Enugu.
My land is along the road and accessible.

I want to build a 5 BR duplex with 3 toilets and bathroom .
I am not really sure of the dimension but just seeking for knowledge on how much it wil cost me.
I have some money saved up but it's not upto 10M naira.
What do I do? Start and stop of wait to get more money?
Thank you.
My Advice to you, Just start with what you have and anywhere your 10M gets you stop and source for more money, thats how I did mine,Cos of materials keep rising, on saturday the cost of cement changed at exactly 1300 hours from 2400 to 2500 , I thought they where joking but it was true and the reality on ground so start the ball rolling.

1 Like

Re: Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land by Udiboy(f): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
It's difficult to believe that a bag of cement is now 2500 naira.
Please, Jonathan Goodluck come back cry cry
Re: Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land by onomefm(f): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2017
greatiyk4u:
it depends on ur location in Enugu considering the different soil structures and geography of Enugu state...

this is not actually the best time to build due to high cost of materials in the market but with about 10milliin you can get a portable duplex in many parts of Enugu

I am an Engr based in Enugu n won't hesitate to give u more advice as the case may b

for now you can start by moulding blocks

whoa! i think i am interested in your advisory roll in a project we are working on in anambra. please send me your number, i will like to speak with you now. thx dear
Re: Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land by greatiyk4u(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2017
onomefm:

whoa! i think i am interested in your advisory roll in a project we are working on in anambra. please send me your number, i will like to speak with you now. thx dear

09077181194......waiting for your call sir
Re: Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land by unipol(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2017
greatiyk4u:

u mean he shouldn't hire a professional to supervise a duplex with many structural members?......collapse is real ooooo

without a guild from someone with experience he will end up spending more using your advice

labourers charge more when they negotiate prices directly with the client who they know doesn't know the standard cost of their services

he will equally pay more for materials once he goes to market alone as far as Enugu market is concerned

commenting from experience
And you think professional supervisor is a saint or hate money like amaechi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Saving In The Bank / Developing A Two-storey Building (6nos 2-bedroom Flats) in Portharcourt / For Your Electrical & Plumbing Installation Services(Email or Call Us)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.