Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) (43771 Views)

Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / Tough Looking Bouncers At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by ebuka10box(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
D poor ones living in low cost and eating locust while our so called leaders chop us. It is well with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by princeakins(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
sexymoma:
If na you nko...Konji is nor respecta of any royalty

Somtin about u is ur blunt, i lik dt wink
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by sexymoma(f): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
princeakins:

Somtin about u is ur blunt, i lik dt wink
cheesy
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Charly68: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
God bless Zarah ,you are off market forever..happy married life.
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by hezy4real01(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
And u called this low key with all this grandma's from the village to do make ups
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by azlad2010(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
ajasbaba:
I HOPE THE WEEDING LAST.

BIG MEN WEDDING OF NOWADAY.

BUT ANYHOW SHA HER YARNSH GO HERE AM THIS NIGHT.
u heee!
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Rilwayne001: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oh my God!!!! I swear i will work very hard to be a billionaire. I must marry that other buhari's daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
President Buhari's daughter's are pictured above with their mum and new bride Zahra at her traditional #Kamu.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/president-buharis-daughters-at-zahra.html

Why buhariz daughters never marry all these years until now him be una president?
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by teebillz: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmm, so Zahra is defo getting fuccked tonight.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Elfaris(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
President Buhari's daughter's are pictured above with their mum and new bride Zahra at her traditional #Kamu.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/president-buharis-daughters-at-zahra.html

Wishing them a happy marriage life.
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
This calls for celebration....

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by bleblebleble(f): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
lolz..ur mind is corrupt walahi!
ajasbaba:
I HOPE THE WEEDING LAST.

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by fendorf(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lovely
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by dotedote: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Get some sense

AfonjaStinks:

Zahra and her mother Aisha Buhari are very smart

They locked Buhari in the room so that he will not come to the wedding, everything Buhari lays his hands on turns to bad luck

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by akinszz: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Na d koko be that...
ajasbaba:
I HOPE THE WEEDING LAST.

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by 3sexy: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
All I see is the daughter of a coconut head zombie , that is always traveling round the country! He is so daft, clueless, wicked and I know he must be a wizard and a vampire !

#ihateanythingaboutBuhari

I hope her marriage doesn't end up like Nigeria economy !
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Qmerit(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
[[s]quote author=krissconnect post=51985831]During Goodluck Jonathan's regime, when the country was plunge in crisis, he was however heavily criticised for attending his daughters wedding when the nation's economy was plummeting badly.
I wonder what the hypocrites have to say about Buhari attending his daughter's wedding when the economic status of t[/s]he nation is in 0 PH value.[/quote]

Nonsense..... no one ever said why would father attend his child's wedding of whatever reason! The reactions were why using Iphones as gifts when the groom was no body financially in the society! But can u say something about this groom!
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by metallisc(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
sexymoma:
If na you nko...Konji is nor respecta of any royalty

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by princeakins(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by onatisi(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
All these outrageous spending when the populace are starving . I thought zombies sais buhari isn't flamboyant. Ok just continue

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by OlaMiki: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
I love this man, God Bless our President. You remain Blessing to Nigeria. Congratulation to the number one family of our great country Nigeria
three:
#BabaOneChance
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Henry1006(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
All this for pussy grin
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Fash20: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
ajasbaba:
I HOPE THE WEEDING LAST.

Lollll
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Fash20: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Henry1006:
All this for pussy grin

Watin man go do now
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by BerryAnny(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
eanestca:
so

that's the problem with this country, there is hunger in the land and the mods keep pushing same topic different pictures on front page
I hope the mod's brain is not also frozen till January grin
I laugh 4 yhu in Urhobo!!! Yhu wan make the mods freeze yhur account till January bah?!!!
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by M16: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
ajasbaba:
I HOPE THE WEEDING LAST.

Bros na Wedding no be weeding. E be like say that oshogbo pipe still dey your hand
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by ladygudhead(f): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
Have you tried to count the numbers of Letter "M" in MuhaMMad Buhari? grin cheesy cheesy

Awon team Bad luck.. embarassed

haaahahahahahha! smellymouth u bad gaaaaaaahn!@mmm

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by arabianights: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2016
krissconnect:
During Goodluck Jonathan's regime, when the country was plunge in crisis, he was however heavily criticised for attending his daughters wedding when the nation's economy was plummeting badly.
I wonder what the hypocrites have to say about Buhari attending his daughter's wedding when the economic status of the nation is in 0 PH value.
only an ignorant and insane person who lacks morals will question a father attending his daughter's wedding. President or not

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by ajasbaba(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2016
M16:

Bros na Wedding no be weeding. E be like say that oshogbo pipe still dey your hand

AM TELLING YOU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.