Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

"Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi (49106 Views)

Beautiful Photo Of Pregnant Zahra Buhari-indimi / Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter / Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by sisisioge: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oh my! I'm just sooooooo happy for them ...they are just so cute.

2 Likes

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by januzaj(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
truthspeaks:
U wan make madridguy de cry. cheesy cheesy
grin grin
The guy right now

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
If only marriage was all about wedding glamour.
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by ibietela2(m): 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
dovelike:
Looks so arranged, like they think they would both benefit. I just dey fear for second wife cos its coming.
That guy is way older.

I thought she is 22?
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by madridguy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin

truthspeaks:
U wan make madridguy de cry. cheesy cheesy
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by superstarDikk(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
imsuboi:
Nonsense. While your father has killed many nigerians. It will never be well with all you offspring of the dullard. angry
The same way its never well with you and anyone related to you?

2 Likes

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by ElCapone(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
Abi oh. and our recession continues.
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by ahamonyeka(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Why she no go betufully wey bar dey?
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by segebase(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
luck guy go buratai d Toto tonite
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by ajasbaba(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
your chopping of kondo officially start this night. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by seunlly(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
wexyee:
in islam a girl is alowed to keep her dads name....
That nonsense.

Against the culture.
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by amanikondo: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
onnenka:
Why didn't she marry one of the Yoruba muslim cocksuckers of her father?
Why don't you offer her some ipob flat heads and she might change her mind?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by hardon1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
post=51989433:
Fear go let this guy marry join this bae ?

thats no big deal o, if he wants to do it no one would dare question him, buhari will even encourage him and zahra herself understand.

Polygamy is not a big deal to muslim ladies of the north, they understand and welcome it if it happens, i observe that during my NYSC there

afterall zarha herself is from a polygamous home, and her elder step sister got married as 4th wife months ago
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by wtfCode: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
onnenka:
Lmao

1 Like

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by wexyee: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
seunlly:

That nonsense.

Against the culture.
see this idiot ....... Wich culture re u talkin abt...... Wat tribe do u tink dey re?
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Siscooh: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Congratulations Zahra!
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Skymiyke(f): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

I thinj Seun should kukuma change the name to Zarahland. undecided
I won't be surprised if d nxt topic will be 'Zarah doing her husband'!I hope d keep d trend right to labour room!

1 Like

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by anininwaobodo: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
She will definitely end up in the other room,i mean in the other room, in the other other other room.
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Forwetinnah: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
The Indiminis misfired this time, if they think getting Zahra into their family automatically initiates them into boooooohari's thieving cabal...they've got another thing coming.
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by motuns123(f): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
zarah zarah everyday ,who zarah epp self ... abeg give us better news jare
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by toprealman: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
dovelike:
Looks so arranged, like they think they would both benefit. I just dey fear for second wife cos its coming.
That guy is way older.
I smell beef and kirishi! My dear, mind your business.

1 Like

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by tawababiola: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
imsuboi:
Nonsense. While your father has killed many nigerians. It will never be well with all you offspring of the dullard. angry
were mo ni eleyi ke..... download sense
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by breakeven: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
What is all this?Uhmm! Am not impressed. Too heavy.
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Alajiki(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
onnenka:

Flat*heads and their hatred are like...

Abeg who fit lend me that Jacob Zuma picture jare.

1 Like

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Respect55(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
May their marriage be exactly what her father turned Nigeria into
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by osusuallstars: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
He will still marry more three wives. So it not only forever but us forever
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Unclerukus: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
post=51989433:
Fear go let this guy marry join this bae ?
The guys family is more powerful and wealthier. so, e nor fit fear.
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Marsnizz: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Even without makeup zahra!you are very beautiful.Happy married life.please remember as your forever start now,being a good mother is just more than being a good wife
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Abagworo(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Everything about this girl gladdens the soul. That's how the first family should look and not like what we had in the immediate past.

1 Like

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by brownhawk: 12:24am On Dec 17, 2016
Precambrian111:
book hari kai aboki grin
big miss but serious take heart she's happy with a rich man even if she's aware of the polygamy tradition so respect their culture and be civilized
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:01am On Dec 17, 2016
fine man+fine girl HML!
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by herlarho(m): 6:51am On Dec 17, 2016
i just what 2 ask a question, is she still a virgin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi / Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo / Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.