Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) (33236 Views)

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by happney65: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
omolola15:

Because you can't quote me without the "Z" word. Just like you said in your post earlier .

So because i also share my views on This Present administration doesnt make me a fan of Apc. I've never called Buhari a Saint yet you have quoted me over 50 times on this forum claiming I called him a Saint. And you know i supported Gej during his tenure and even during this election, yet you've quoted me countless times saying you warned me before the elections. Saying I told you so. I've never said any of his ministers are not corrupt, se I dey mad ni why I go trust politicians. Yet if there's any news of corruption about any minister I'm the first you'll quote. If you need evidence I can start digging out your posts. Because you dey lie self.

I remembered you were complaining it took Buhari long to appoint ministers. And I remember telling you maybe he was taking time to look for the best. And that was before the list was released. And after I saw the list, I didn't try to justify any of the names on the list. Rather I blamed the PDP senators for walking out on amaechi, they should have put him on the spot and ask him questions he won't be able to answer. At least give us a clear evidence he's corrupt. At least that's what a sane person would have done. But then they are all the same. Corrupt old hags.

So when did you jump into conclusion that I'm APC and you started quoting me like your life depends on it. There's no day you don't quote me. When I open NL and see mentions I'll know it's you and I'm not always disappointed. At least when I quote you I do it respectively and on important matters. If Buhari mess you go quote. Se something dey do you ni. It even got to a point veekid asked you if I'm the air you breathe.

Ahaahahahahahahahahahaha..It was after Buhari appointed those yeye Guys and i made mentioned of it when we saw off Tolu one day that was when you said he was looking for the best that was why it took him 6months to come up with those nonesense People..Remember it was after they where appointed not before...

Na wetin they vex me pass na when you and your fellow fans of Buhari refer to GEJ every now and then,claiming it was GEJ that brought us here or not accepting responsibility for the wahala them bring for our head..Just like when i saw your comment referring to Sure P and claiming it was because it was a fraud that was one of the Problem we had..He dey vex me Gannnn...Make una accept responsibilty for your actions,It was the APC that brought us here and nobody...It was worse than this in 1999 and OBJ never complained,he went to Work..The same thing Buhari said against the regime of Shagari and co is this...He is a Known Failure that is why i would never support him and shouted to the High Heavens during the 2015 Election that it was a case of Jumping from Fry Pan to Fire and this is it...It will only get worse than this and not anyway better..At all,At all...That is why i will keep on quoting you when i see any failure of Buhari.......Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.... grin grin
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by fabre4: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
omolola15:

I've listened to the audio about 4 times. And I'm sure it's not fake. I'm sure it was not doctored. There's no software that can give you a 100% result when when it comes to voice changing. His accent, breathing and intonation. I've used the av voice changer before. And it can't be as perfect as this.

No one is trying to set Wike up. He's the one in the audio. A mere press statement he released earlier is not enough to deny he's not the one. If he's sure he's not the one. Then he should go ahead and sue them. Then they should get proper forensic expert to work on the audio.

The only reason I don't vote is because I don't believe there can ever be a 100% free and fair election in this country. Both APC and PDP are riggers. Sometimes the best rigger wins.

But what I hate is some youths like the ones I quoted above defending someone you know is wrong just because he's your kinsman or because you hate APC. It won't help our country move forward.

happney65 before you start shouting your mumu zombie chant. I need you to use your brain on this. Please listen to the audio and let me know what you think.

He said it but amaechi acted it
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
why all this so much pandemonioum
the easiest way to unravel this audio tape is simple.

Use the satellite and scan all governor wikes calls and text messages for the past one month including the so called accomplice's Sahara reporters claim are involved

Also ping and search for the location of the audio tape this for me is the easiest way to unravel this.

I don't believe gov wike could say such things carelessly thank you.
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by omolola15(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
midfinger:
pray,tell me assuming that this so called audio is not fake as alluded by u,,though am not vouching for any party either;what makes u think that APC official s did not do or say worse on phone ,but may be because they are the ruling party nobody would or can implicate them in their own game.

If there's also any allegations or glaring evidence against APC I'll also abuse those trying to defend them. What I want is a better Nigeria. And i don't care about what party or region you are from, as long as you are disturbing the process of this country. You are the ENEMY. Look at the US election, and elections in developed countries. Even in African countries. Na for only Nigeria dem dey snatch ballot, somebody must be shot somewhere. Se dem no dey tire mi.
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by TGM2015: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
freshboi88:

You are a very very big liar, what do you guys gain from lying like this...... I served in rivers in 2015, I was d presiding officer in my unit as a corper. I served n Onelga LG...... We're d PDP state chairman comes from.

I can categorically tell u the in my unit D APC won fair and square wen we counted D vote, gov, State House and Senate........

Wen we got to d rac, u needed to c d massive rigging Tht was happening there by d pdp........ APC agents were not allowed into the RAC, military, police men stopped dem...... We all know these ND yet we deny it

My supervisor who had been bribed, I'm my face changed my result and with all thise thugs there, there was nothing I could do. I was helpless.

So dnt come here and say what u dnt know
I wouldn't doubt your post, I experienced same at Cross River state as observer in 2011 when party agents where bribed with N500 and voters with bottle of soft drinks in Abi LGA, if I can remember the village name vividly, I think is called Imabana after Ikpalegwa. Same happens at Ugep, where APC candidates won but PDP candidates was declared winner, the declaration led to chaos but the residents cannot overpowered government might.
To be candid, with reports evidences of irregularity we reviewed that year and other news reports I have since then lost interest and confidence in SS and SE electoral system most especially states after Anambra, there has never been any elections in those areas.
I still wonder when people celebrates the election that installed Wike as governor, though PDP has high chances of winning any elections in Rivers state but in all elections conducted, they rigged themselves in with most unfortunate circumstances of death of many citizens.
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by omolola15(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
happney65:

Ahaahahahahahahahahahaha..It was after Buhari appointed those yeye Guys and i made mentioned of it when we saw off Tolu one day that was when you said he was looking for the best that was why it took him 6months to come up with those nonesense People..Remember it was after they where appointed not before...

Na wetin they vex me pass na when you and your fellow fans of Buhari refer to GEJ every now and then,claiming it was GEJ that brought us here or not accepting responsibility for the wahala them bring for our head..Just like when i saw your comment referring to Sure P and claiming it was because it was a fraud that was one of the Problem we had..He dey vex me Gannnn...Make una accept responsibilty for your actions,It was the APC that brought us here and nobody...It was worse than this in 1999 and OBJ never complained,he went to Work..The same thing Buhari said against the regime of Shagari and co is this...He is a Known Failure that is why i would never support him and shouted to the High Heavens during the 2015 Election that it was a case of Jumping from Fry Pan to Fire and this is it...It will only get worse than this and not anyway better..At all,At all...That is why i will keep on quoting you when i see any failure of Buhari.......Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.... grin grin

So your point is just of the ministers alone. Now go through all my post where I've openly defended a corrupt politician in this administration. When Buhari is wrong I'll tell you he's wrong. One thing about you is that. When you hate something or someone there's nothing that person can do that you can ever applaud. All through Jonathan's 4 years you are always cursing him and calling him names. Why didn't you call me a zombie then for trying to defend him. I remember clearly I supported him during the subsidy removal. You were the one cursing him for that action. You even cited the example of the sure P bus you took from ibadan to lagos. My point is that Jonathan you are always cursing is now the perfect Saint. It's just like the many problems you have. Religion na you. Every negative thinking na you.

Now as old as you are. You know somethings are not right in your life because of the decisions you made in the past. Have you ever seen anyone that has never made reference to the past? If there's a news on front page about Buhari and if he Bleep up I go tell am sey he Bleep up. As simple as that.
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
papaejima1:

Bros apparently you know little about these things!
I can simply use Fruity loops and mix in my own heavy breathing into your own voice and add background audio/sounds as desired then lob it into a voice changer to do my bidding or even vice versa.

Say what you know.
Same sahara reporters reported that Boko Haram attacked Nigerian Troops with 3 helicopters in 2014 just to run down GEJ and make the army look incompetent.

You know one thing...we are the problem of Nigeria not our leaders. ..most Nigerians are guided by sentiments and corruption no principles....having said that...i ask you was the army competent during Gej or was it the media that showed us when people were dying that boko haram even made Abuja a terror zone?How many killings can we count? Now cuz I voted Buhari I should cheer him when he's messing up? Nobody made Gej look bad he was really bad.
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by happney65: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
omolola15:

So your point is just of the ministers alone. Now go through all my post where I've openly defended a corrupt politician in this administration. When Buhari is wrong I'll tell you he's wrong. One thing about you is that. When you hate something or someone there's nothing that person can do that you can ever applaud. All through Jonathan's 4 years you are always cursing him and calling him names. Why didn't you call me a zombie then for trying to defend him. I remember clearly I supported him during the subsidy removal. You were the one cursing him for that action. You even cited the example of the sure P bus you took from ibadan to lagos. My point is that Jonathan you are always cursing is now the perfect Saint. It's just like the many problems you have. Religion na you. Every negative thinking na you.

Now as old as you are. You know somethings are not right in your life because of the decisions you made in the past. Have you ever seen anyone that has never made reference to the past? If there's a news on front page about Buhari and if he Bleep up I go tell am sey he Bleep up. As simple as that.

I wasn't a Fan of GEJ..I wanted a change but I knew Buhari wasn't an option at all and that was why I did not vote for either of them..

But laying the blame of our problem on GEJ is making him look like a saint..You are defending Buhari now as against GEJ.claiming he was the one that caused all our Kasala..You haven't told Buhari to shut up and accept responsibility..Buhari is a senile Old Man that has nothing but hunger to.offer Nigeria...You no see say people no throw Banger this year?People Wey never chop go throw Banger?Naaaaaaaaaaaa...

All APC and Buhari does is to.complain and go after the opposition...Accept it bro..You are a Fan of the APC..You are a Fan of Buhari while claiming it is GEJ that has finished our lives..Halleluyah Someborri...
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by kcnwaigbo: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
omolola15:

If there's also any allegations or glaring evidence against APC I'll also abuse those trying to defend them. What I want is a better Nigeria. And i don't care about what party or region you are from, as long as you are disturbing the process of this country. You are the ENEMY. Look at the US election, and elections in developed countries. Even in African countries. Na for only Nigeria dem dey snatch ballot, somebody must be shot somewhere. Se dem no dey tire mi.
We have more than glaring evidence against the APC, an APC agent and the rivers state SARS commander were seen on video brutalizing INEC and PDP officials
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by tuniski: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aburi001:
WIKEd hands are already soaked with innocent blood.

Death is inevitable, both the killed and killer shall face the judgement one day.

The truth is that, I do not see Wike completing him 4-year tenure. Anybody can quote me....

Where is Abacha, Idi-Amin, IBB etc today?

Nemesis is real.
What about buhari he will complete 200yrs abi
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by omolola15(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

We have more than glaring evidence against the APC, an APC agent and the rivers state SARS commander were seen on video brutalizing INEC and PDP officials

I didn't see that thread and I didn't defend APC. . I said in my initial post. Both parties are riggers. And that's why I don't vote or support any of the parties. After the election if the elected candidate deserves my praise for his policies and achievements I'll give it to him. Make i come go queue for sun for an election I know can never be fair Lai Lai. I no even get voter's card self.

But what really amaze me is the way nairalanders jump to the defense of corrupt politicians. That's something I can never do.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by basadenet: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
SH are nothing but jesters that are fond of reaping where they have not sow. Is because Gov. Wike threatened to release a video of some people planning how to rig election hence this packaged rubbish video just released.
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by kcnwaigbo: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
omolola15:

I didn't see that thread and I didn't defend APC. . I said in my initial post. Both parties are riggers. And that's why I don't vote or support any of the parties. After the election if the elected candidate deserves my praise for his policies and achievements I'll give it to him. Make i come go queue for sun for an election I know can never be fair Lai Lai. I no even get voter's card self.

But what really amaze me is the way nairalanders jump to the defense of corrupt politicians. That's something I can never do.
With all the threads that were opened about that story, you didn't see it yet you have been running amok on this thread. Alright continue
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by omolola15(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

With all the threads that were opened about that story, you didn't see it yet you have been running amok on this thread. Alright continue

I didn't see it in time to comment on the first page. Check all my comments if it's not on the first page. I don't bother because I also don't read comments past the front page. Moreover I read it on punch page first. And you sound like you are defending Wike because this one you are expecting me to blame APC on a news about Wike I don't understand.
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by fkdmods: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oktoberfest:

What do u expect from flatees?

I don't think you understood my post. Your comment is also part of the problem. Countries are begging to have what we have; diversity. They know the value. Do you know what the DV in the U.S visa Lottery stands for? Diversity. America knows the value which is why they bring thousands every year into the country. Without Einstein and the German scientists they brought from Germany, they would never have built the atomic bomb or step foot on the Moon. You will never see someone from florida calling a texan names. They consider themselves Americans first before any other state. Someone born in Georgia can be a Governor iIllinois. Can you do that in Nigeria? Definitely not with comments like yours.
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by sesaan(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
papaejima1:

Bros apparently you know little about these things!
I can simply use Fruity loops and mix in my own heavy breathing into your own voice and add background audio/sounds as desired then lob it into a voice changer to do my bidding or even vice versa.

Say what you know.
Same sahara reporters reported that Boko Haram attacked Nigerian Troops with 3 helicopters in 2014 just to run down GEJ and make the army look incompetent.
U r a big lie,, shut up..
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Tculest: 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=eshietIntrepid post=51989488]I won't comment on the audio as I'm yet to listen to it.

But rivers state that I know and live in it, all my live and also voted during the elections both the one that brought it ameachi in 2011 to the just concluded one this month. I'll say PDP do not need to bribe anyone to win elections.

Even some of the so called APC Argents do vote for PDP, just working with APC for the money.

When APC need protesters, there some people willing to carry the plascard and walk the street for APC as long as the price is right. But when it comes to voting rivers state is for PDP, [/quo. But u beliv dem wen it reported 270million used 4 cutting grass. U wnt take dem serious because it did nt favour Pdp
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Charly68: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sahara reporters with their first class wizardry investigative journalism.. Governor Wike over you again ! Blink & sahara reporters will proceed further in their revelations. Good one !
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by PMONEY6: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
For those of you defending wike, the investigations has just started.
We've heard his speakings in rallies, he can't talk without making unnecessary noise.
Everything is power Power. I this, I that.
I usually don't understand the electoral process that brought someone like wike to office.
This was exactly what happened in ekiti.
Look if you have had any contact with wike in the past, you will not doubt this audio.
The truth of the matter is that, wike styles of politics are obsolete, and he's gradually killing his political career.
Out of arrogance, it never occurred to him that his calls maybe monitored
He believes that he's untouchable.
There are more deadly politicians in the Land than wike, but these guys usually play on low-key stuff.
But bigmouth wike is always in the news talking rubbish.
Let him sue Sahara reporters if he can..

1 Like

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by An0nimus: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Wow, so Sahara Reporters can intercept calls and report as news? The calls of an elected official?

Talk about infringing on people's privacy. What stops them from knowing state secrets by hacking computers or intercepting calls of government officials?
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by tchaik(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
bashydemy:

But remember it's election day and wike need to get in touch with his foot soldier, Mind you he might get carried away during conversation and he nail himself.

Highly probable, but he lacks class and coordination. I do not know Jagaban, in fact I hate that man, but I have the highest respect for him. I can bet you that if Tinubu's phone log is transcribed, all his 'bad guy's' movement/actions would not be captured there. Now that is a Godfather.
Wike is just all about brawn; if he should add a little brain in his calculations, Amaechi would have been a gooner by now. Oh how I wish Rivers is Tinubu's turf, you will be marveled at how he would have handled the situations. If you don't believe me, ask Obasanjo.
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 17, 2016
If u havent listen to the audio I beg u go and listen to it IT IS WIKEs voice very clear!!! This is not a matter of APC and PDP but this is a matter of truth and human life how could he kill so many people just because of a post ?? We have deadly and murderous politicians in Nigeria and this MUST change !!! They should stop using the life of innocent people for sacrifice just for a post. This is pure devilish imagine the people that are dead now May God have mercy because this politicians are ritualist
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 17, 2016
fkdmods:

I don't think you understood my post. Your comment is also part of the problem. Countries are begging to have what we have; diversity. They know the value. Do you know what the DV in the U.S visa Lottery stands for? Diversity. America knows the value which is why they bring thousands every year into the country. Without Einstein and the German scientists they brought from Germany, they would never have built the atomic bomb or step foot on the Moon. You will never see someone from florida calling a texan names. They consider themselves Americans first before any other state. Someone born in Georgia can be a Governor iIllinois. Can you do that in Nigeria? Definitely not with comments like yours.
An igbo man can be appointed a commissioner in d west but u wldnt find that in d east,can u explain why?
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by otokx(m): 12:42am On Dec 17, 2016
Oktoberfest:

An igbo man can be appointed a commissioner in d west but u wldnt find that in d east,can u explain why?

Waiting for the answer
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by fkdmods: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2016
Oktoberfest:

I don't know about all that. What i know is calling yourselves "flatee.s, "afonjas", "aboki", does not help the country become great. I know that you will say because to you, they are unfair but just because you want to destroy an animal does not mean you yourself must become one.
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by JoeBlocks(m): 1:46am On Dec 17, 2016
Interesting...
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by dosk: 1:55am On Dec 17, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
I won't comment on the audio as I'm yet to listen to it.

But rivers state that I know and live in it, all my live and also voted during the elections both the one that brought it ameachi in 2011 to the just concluded one this month. I'll say PDP do not need to bribe anyone to win elections.

Even some of the so called APC Argents do vote for PDP, just working with APC for the money.

When APC need protesters, there some people willing to carry the plascard and walk the street for APC as long as the price is right. But when it comes to voting rivers state is for PDP,

Trash
WIKE WILL LOOSE ALL ELECTIONS WITHOUT HIS THUGS, that's why they are ur legislators, your chairmen and SAs
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:15am On Dec 17, 2016
tchaik:

Highly probable, but he lacks class and coordination. I do not know Jagaban, in fact I hate that man, but I have the highest respect for him. I can bet you that if Tinubu's phone log is transcribed, all his 'bad guy's' movement/actions would not be captured there. Now that is a Godfather.
Wike is just all about brawn; if he should add a little brain in his calculations, Amaechi would have been a gooner by now. Oh how I wish Rivers is Tinubu's turf, you will be marveled at how he would have handled the situations. If you don't believe me, ask Obasanjo.

I know Tinubu like i know the back of my palm, I am from Lagos and grow up here, You can't compare Tinubu to any politicians from Both SS/SE....

Wike does not understand politics it's all about i must win.... He believe in his court boys and thugs...

Tinubu believe in plan and strategies.. I remember in 2003 when PDP clear the entire SW with the help of OBJ but Tinubu stand his ground ans vow to take back all South West and he did..

1 Like

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by papaejima1: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
sesaan:

U r a big lie,, shut up..
undecided
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
EgusiSoup:
I would rather vote for Mr. Ibu come 2019 than vote this current gworo chewer we has as president at the moment.

We the Yoruba make a mistake by bean allow ourself to be deceive. By 2019 the battle life will be drum and we will correct the mistake.

Atiku&Wike2019
why not first of all correct ur grammar plus spellings ..musu!
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
fkdmods:
I don't know about all that. What i know is calling yourselves "flatee.s, "afonjas", "aboki", does not help the country become great. I know that you will say because to you, they are unfair but just because you want to destroy an animal does not mean you yourself must become one.
Diversity is more of a prob as it is in naija nw,unless some form is restructuring is done but no,2many lazy greedy folks runnng d show,n worse as u say most of d followers/citinzery are just blind or 2 sentimental...n dats my prob with d flatees igbos....atiku/wike 2019 imagine!
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by fkdmods: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
Oktoberfest:

Diversity is more of a prob as it is in naija nw,unless some form is restructuring is done but no,2many lazy greedy folks runnng d show,n worse as u say most of d followers/citinzery are just blind or 2 sentimental

I disagree. Just like with everything in life, there are advantages and disadvantages. In regards Diversity, the advantages outweighs the disadvantages. Diversity helps a society to maximize and accelerate its development if used properly. It is not by magic that countries who allow different people of color and race are moving ahead in leaps and bounds. Australia, the U.S, Canada, Germany. Of course not everyone would welcome it but the advantages cannot be argued with. America won the space war and the cold war because of the Germans who immigrated to the country. Einstein was born German but America gained tremendously from his immigration instead of Germany. Why do you think they do the DV lottery every year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesina To Step Aside As AfDB President For Fresh Probe / Buratai Dapper In Suit As Wike Hosts Colorful Banquet In Rivers / PDP List Names Of APC Officials Involved In Electoral Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.