Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) (33237 Views)

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by kstix(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
omogin:
This Sahara reporters are the same clowns that made most zombies to bring in a daft govt
In ur own words. So most Nigerians are zombies? Interesting
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by temhab(f): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by PaPPi1: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
90% of Nigerians are Thieves, liers, ignorant, lazy, selfish, senseless and they don't even have their say they move with the crowd even though they are heading to a black hole. MAJORITY OF THOSE WHO COMPLAIN A LOT ABOUT A GOVERNMENT ARE THE LAZY, IGNORANT, LAZY AND SELFISH ONCE, THEY CAN NEVER HOLD THE MANTLE OF LEADERSHIP, THEY KNOW THEY CANT HANDLE THE JOB BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND THEY WONT LAST A WEEK IF GIVEN A LEADERSHIP POSITION. @OP WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD KEEP HEARING WHEN YOU HAVE THESE SET OF PEOPLE IN YOUR COUNTRY, THE SAME NEWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. NIGERIA IS A FAILED SYSTEM. LIKE I KEPT ON SAYING NIGERIANS IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA. WHEN THE TRUTH IS OUT THEY WOULD WANT TO TWIST IT AND THE 90% OF NIGERIANS WOULD BELIEVE IT.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
if you are not a cultist,you can't govern rivers state
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by seguno2: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
IbroVic:
KUDOS TO SAHARA REPORTERS! always digging out opposition party news from time immemorial

Was Jonathan and PDP in opposition before 2015 when Sharia reporters were digging news on them?
Abi that time no be immemorial ni?
Think before you write. Look before you leap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sahara reporters lieing for APC to justify Amaechi's pay,why did they not investigate the videos that captured and exposed the atrocities and impurities of govt agencies?

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by jerrywool: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nonsense journalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
so sahara reporters is now nigeria's version of wikileaks, interesting

1 Like

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by eyeview: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
The same sahara reporters that have been quiet over apc and amechi's rigging with the nigerian police captured on video all of a sudden is very vocal on an audio that may not even be wike.
Wolf in sheep clothing reporters

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:
I would rather vote for Mr. Ibu come 2019 than vote this current gworo chewer we has as president at the moment.

We the Yoruba make a mistake by bean allow ourself to be deceive. By 2019 the battle life will be drum and we will correct the mistake.

Atiku&Wike2019

Your english language teacher should be shot.

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by freshboi88: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
I won't comment on the audio as I'm yet to listen to it.

But rivers state that I know and live in it, all my live and also voted during the elections both the one that brought it ameachi in 2011 to the just concluded one this month. I'll say PDP do not need to bribe anyone to win elections.

Even some of the so called APC Argents do vote for PDP, just working with APC for the money.

When APC need protesters, there some people willing to carry the plascard and walk the street for APC as long as the price is right. But when it comes to voting rivers state is for PDP,

You are a very very big liar, what do you guys gain from lying like this...... I served in rivers in 2015, I was d presiding officer in my unit as a corper. I served n Onelga LG...... We're d PDP state chairman comes from.

I can categorically tell u the in my unit D APC won fair and square wen we counted D vote, gov, State House and Senate........

Wen we got to d rac, u needed to c d massive rigging Tht was happening there by d pdp........ APC agents were not allowed into the RAC, military, police men stopped dem...... We all know these ND yet we deny it

My supervisor who had been bribed, I'm my face changed my result and with all thise thugs there, there was nothing I could do. I was helpless.

So dnt come here and say what u dnt know

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by babasolo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:
I would rather vote for Mr. Ibu come 2019 than vote this current gworo chewer we has as president at the moment.

We the Yoruba make a mistake by bean allow ourself to be deceive. By 2019 the battle life will be drum and we will correct the mistake.

Atiku&Wike2019

Start correcting your awesome grammar first.......been and not bean... battle line and not battle life sir...and this thread is a state issue not federal.so leave bubu out of it...him no say make your parents waste money for ur school...

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Right now...
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019

But earlier..
EgusiSoup:
If Buhari is serious with his corruption fight then these are places where the EFCC should conduct investigations.

Yorubas and wasteful spending.

*_spits**

Proudly Igbo.
And these are the kind of people one tries to engage on this board.

Just look at your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
agulion:
Never take anything from Sahara Reporters serious

Some said the same when they leaked ekitigate tape. Alas the participants are now singing and coughing money.

Anybody who has listened to the tape knows that is definitely Wike. We know our Nollywood actors are not that sophisticated in their impersonations.
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by EgusiSoup: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
babasolo:

Start correcting your awesome grammar first.......been and not bean... battle line and not battle life sir...and this thread is a state issue not federal.so leave bubu out of it...him no say make your parents waste money for ur school...

It is "being" not "been" in that context.

You just exhibited a rare case of chronic stupidity!

**spits***
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by fkdmods: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019

Una see the problem? He is complaining about one useless president but is already pitching tent with two people who are equally as useless as the current one. The sad truth is, the problem in Nigeria is not any president's fault. It is is the fault of the citizenry. The Nigerian citizenry is bad. So, so bad. And worse is, they are ignorant and unexposed. They have no clue what leadership is. A good leader can never come from a bad citizenry. It is factually impossible. Now, when you add a bad citizenry + ignorance + lack of exposure, you will have the end result of what is Nigeria today. You guys think it's bad now? Lol. You have no clue. It's going to get worse. Much, much worse. Even with another president. Una never see anything. Wetin de happen now na press up for the real action.

5 Likes

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
Proffdada:
I hope they won't start beheading Sahara reportersshocked

Shebi it is who you see that you will Behead. grin
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmm......Wike is truely WickEd
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
When will Sahara reporters leak the way amechi and APC did their own rigging? All I knw is that both APC and PDP rigged the election but the one with better tactics won. Case closed.... Next....

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by dannie04: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
freshboi88:

You are a very very big liar, what do you guys gain from lying like this...... I served in rivers in 2015, I was d presiding officer in my unit as a corper. I served n Onelga LG...... We're d PDP state chairman comes from.

I can categorically tell u the in my unit D APC won fair and square wen we counted D vote, gov, State House and Senate........

Wen we got to d rac, u needed to c d massive rigging Tht was happening there by d pdp........ APC agents were not allowed into the RAC, military, police men stopped dem...... We all know these ND yet we deny it

My supervisor who had been bribed, I'm my face changed my result and with all thise thugs there, there was nothing I could do. I was helpless.

So dnt come here and say what u dnt know

No be only you serve for Rivers state for the election. I was the PO in my unit in Opobo, not too far from Dakuku's unit. PDP won Fairly in the three units in John Africa. This happened in Opobo, the home of Dakuku. I am pretty sure that you know that the probability of PDP winning the election in Rivers will always ne higher than 0.7
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Emulti(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019

na wa for ur grammar ooo. this one go fit burst somebody brain.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by aylagos(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Prodigee:
Who cares!
why did you waste your data to comment if you don't care ?

1 Like

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019
see made in osogbo English. You like beans so much you dey write am for BEEN. No wonder you still dey struggle with GCE

1 Like

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by xolomonstrides(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Did anyone hear Wike saying "IF HE THINKS HE CAN PLAY WITH ME , I WILL KILL HIM"

Which Kain politics we dey practise for this Nigeria.

And from the rivers I know, he was not bluffing.

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Voice altering software!! Haba! how can somebody be denying his own voice
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Righteous555(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
faladeSM1132:
na only Shara reporter they get election fact against opposition? keep it up
na so you catch ekitigate!
no worries tonder go soon fire your press men
Atiku/(((wike 2019)))? they will massively lose to any APC candidate
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
faladeSM1132:
na only Shara reporter they get election fact against opposition? keep it up
na so you catch ekitigate!
no worries tonder go soon fire your press men

U dey even anwser them. Na paid stuff na
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Righteous555(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
dannie04:

No be only you serve for Rivers state for the election. I was the PO in my unit in Opobo, not too far from Dakuku's unit. PDP won Fairly in the three units in John Africa. This happened in Opobo, the home of Dakuku. I am pretty sure that you know that the probability of PDP winning the election in Rivers will always ne higher than 0.7
i was the inec chairman in my Polling unit... PDP massively rig d election

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by freshboi88: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
dannie04:

So u were a PO like me, so can u tell me that there were no manipulations on election results by d PDP in ur LG, ward ....
Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by siralash: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Was Wike contesting? No.
Evidence inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) by checkolatunji: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019

Shatap dia, Ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP List Names Of APC Officials Involved In Electoral Fraud / Shekarau’s Shura Shares ‘100 Million Atiku Largesse’ - Daily Nigerian (Photos) / Buratai Dapper In Suit As Wike Hosts Colorful Banquet In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.