Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Please Is This Normal Petrol???? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Is This Normal Petrol???? (1057 Views)

Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Front Of UBTH In Edo / Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) / See What They Did To This Boy For Stealing Petrol In Mushin (photos+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This Normal Petrol???? by Favorite1: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
I bought this petrol from NNPC oregun road. I bought a bit in the car and the rest for the generator. Driving home. The car starts making a noise and indicating fuel level low! The gauge is at the middle.
My people, I got home and poured the contents in my jerrycans into a plastic for proper inspection and this was what I saw. Please is this petrol normal or mixed.
I know that petrol is usually yellowish. The one I bought yesterday was yellowish but from a different filling station o!
Diesel is reddish in color. Please is this petrol unadulterated

Re: Please Is This Normal Petrol???? by Adeevah(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2016
Looks more like diesel
Re: Please Is This Normal Petrol???? by greatgod2012(f): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
The petrol has been mixed with diesel.
Re: Please Is This Normal Petrol???? by greatgod2012(f): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
It's possible that the tanker that was used to carry the petrol has been formerly used to carry diesel. It may sound strange, but this is Nigeria, anything is possible!
Re: Please Is This Normal Petrol???? by iDashNaira: 5:56am On Dec 18, 2016
This is the actual colour of pms
Re: Please Is This Normal Petrol???? by vchykp(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2016
That is what petrol should look like, this is nigeria tho, i have seen pink fuel before, just get your mechanic to check you car to remove the leftover..

But your car should have been to different kinds of fuel by now..undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

300 Level IMSU Student Shot Dead By Cultist In School Premises. (graphic Photo) / A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. / Young Man Shot Dead Inside His Car At Owerri Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.