Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens (20086 Views)

Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens / Naira Falls Towards N400-$1 As Electioneering Resumes / Unbelievable!!! Naira Falls To N485/$1, N600/£1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Softorgasm(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
The Naira on Friday fell at the parallelmarket as dollar scarcity worsened ahead of the Christmas season...

The Nigerian currency exchanged at N487 to a dollar, from N485 it had maintained for close to two weeks, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N605 and N510 respectively.Naira-DollarAt the Bureau De Change (BDC) window, the Naira closed at N399 to a dollar, CBN controlled rate, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro traded at N606 and N515 respectively..
The Naira remained stable at the inter-bank market, trading at N305 toa dollar.Traders said that the demand for dollars was putting pressure on the Naira.
source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/naira-falls-dollar-scarcity-worsens/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Music to my ears grin

Where ladyF?

**Another FTC!
grin I dedicate this again to:
1) Bako tinto[my personal bureau d changer)

And mostly

2) LadyF(the love of my life, she is the one and only lady I will let steal my money) grin even now, she is somewhere still lurking around for sheap bitcoin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by MicroFuse: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dere is God o o o
Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
But where is sarkki sef?

14 Likes

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by darknetcom: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Softorgasm:
The Naira on Friday fell at the parallelmarket blackmarket as dollar scarcity worsened ahead of the Christmas season...

The Nigerian currency exchanged at N487 to a dollar, from N485 it had maintained for close to two weeks, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N605 and N510 respectively.Naira-DollarAt the Bureau De Change (BDC) window, the Naira closed at N399 to a dollar, CBN controlled rate, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro traded at N606 and N515 respectively..
The Naira remained stable at the inter-bank market, trading at N305 toa dollar.Traders said that the demand for dollars was putting pressure on the Naira.
source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/naira-falls-dollar-scarcity-worsens/
Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Softorgasm(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Music to my ears grin

Where ladyF?
how is it music to your ear?
by the way, ladyf is in my room.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by ThumbzTNA(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
where are deastactivist and theeastactivist

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pls can we adopt the use of dollars as our currency?
Naija is finished.

9 Likes

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Softorgasm:

Tell her to leave a spare hole for me, there is always more room for more ppl to join in d shagging grin

I just pulled my car up ur front door, come and let me and my hard-on in. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Softorgasm(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
EmmzyWhite:
Pls can we adopt the use of dollars as our currency?
Naija is finished.
lol that will be destroying our heritage, our culture and identity..
i still believe in naira...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by JonSnow(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
This thing Neva reach 500? grin

31 Likes

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Atiku2019: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
cry cry cry cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Softorgasm(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Tell her to leave a spare hole for me, there is always more room for more ppl to join in d shagging grin

I just pulled my car up ur front door, come and let me and my hard-on in. grin
Ladyf is made for me only...
By the way with the way things are going, the naira might get to 600naira to a dollar..

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ooooooh! Clear the way, LadyF where u? grin kiss kiss kiss

I brought a spare lubber blow blow, this time
Softorgasm:
By the way with the way things are going, the naira might get to 600naira to a dollar..

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Softorgasm(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
JonSnow:
e go even reach 1,000 naira..
No hope for this administration..
By the way where is lalasticlala and Dominique

11 Likes

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Zenlife: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Softorgasm:

You must mean the other room...

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by grandstar(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
Softorgasm:

It may by this time next year if Buhari does not reverse his incomprehensible forex polices

8 Likes

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by emmabest2000(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2016
1dollar 500naira loading.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by lilprinze: 7:12am On Dec 17, 2016
Buhari and APC has finished this contry completely .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by registration(m): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2016
Ehn
Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by caniva(m): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2016
MMM on my mind.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Sexytemi(f): 7:13am On Dec 17, 2016
Its no longer news to my ears, what would be a news is when I read/hear that naira is now 150 to a dollar....I go too happy o.
Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Spidermon: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2016
Softorgasm:
lol that will be destroying our heritage, our culture and identity..
i still believe in naira...

Heritage, culture and identity?

Do we still value those in this country? Let us do whatever is pragmatic to survive ooo

4 Likes

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by delikay4luv: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2016
BUHARI, let's change our currency to dollar sir.
Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by DaBullIT(m): 7:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Nna na wire wire people he go be

Just like MMM ( Of blessed memory) People are profitting from this
Softorgasm:

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by otokx(m): 7:15am On Dec 17, 2016
So it has not reached the 500 mark yet?
Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Hurlstarling: 7:16am On Dec 17, 2016
Who cares? Since it has been falling, have we all died? See, the fact is, if Dollar should rise to 1$/#5000 Nigerians will still survive.

By the way check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by okosodo: 7:16am On Dec 17, 2016
Naira going...
Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 17, 2016
JonSnow:
seems the naira is still trying to hold on, maybe e dey wait for Christmas, let's see how it fairs next week
Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Kobicove(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Shouldn't it be the other way round?
Re: Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens by Rexnegro(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Hmmm sometimes I wonder if this Country was cursed..na wa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Been Able To Spend The Old Naira Notes In Your Area? / Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances / Arewa Consultative Forum Worried Over Dangote, BUA Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.