Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos (4950 Views)

There is one thing that Ronaldo has never done. Very strange / Alex Nwora And Son, Jordan Nwora In The Nigerian Basketball Team. Photos / Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by youngscholar(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Have you guys noticed that Cristiano Ronaldo always stands on his tippy toes during team photos?

See more pictures

http://forum9ja.ml/football-talk/have-you-guys-noticed-that-cristiano-ronaldo-always-stands-on-his-tippy-toes-dur/msg54/#msg54

1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by Icon79(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
He wants to be the tallest person in the picture. That guy is so insecure....it's sad really sad

No wonder he's obsessed with Messi comparison even though Messi doesn't even care about Cristiano.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by INTROVERT(f): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
Haven't noticed o.... What about his time in Manchester
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by casttlebarbz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
just to appear taller than his team mates
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by youngscholar(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
abi oo
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by ken19: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Probably its his way of saying ''who gets tallest gets noticed when playing'' . It might be his ritual
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by Sammypope4all(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Na wetin "baba" say make him Dey do bdat. Shebi na wetin u wan hear? Food served!!

$6000 worth of Bitcoin for sale jor. Contact 08065704533

Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nice observation. The guy is sha the world best.
Eyin eyan Messi, if you want the Ballon D'or, you can coman take it cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Op kill yourself... Uno get work sha

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by kollintin(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
d op is obssed with ronaldo dats y u check his every move
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by robosky02(m): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
smh....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by Belthazor(m): 12:52am On Dec 17, 2016
We all know Christiano Ronaldo is a closeted gay man! Standing on his tippy toes during photoshoots kinda makes him feel like he's wearing pink high heels!grin
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 17, 2016
Athletes make use of their quick or long strides to outwit opponents

Usain bolt makes use of both.

CR7 makes use of the quick strides so it's no surprise to see him standing on his toes. Those who run with their toes are usually very fast.

These has nothing to do with gayism or low self esteem.

It has all to do with his posture and the way he carries himself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by shaggy007(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2016
Icon79:
He wants to be the tallest person in the picture. That guy is so insecure....it's sad really sad

No wonder he's obsessed with Messi comparison even though Messi doesn't even care about Cristiano.

Yes he is obsessed with Messi and Messi doesn't give a 4k about him... But standing on your tippy toes becomes part of you when jog uphill alot.
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2016
Daninya11:

CR7 makes use of the quick strides so it's no surprise to see him standing on his toes. Those who run with their toes are usually very fast.

Are you minding those ignorant illiterates above you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by Galacious1: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Who cares
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by shaneroberts26: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2016
shaggy007:

Yes he is obsessed with Messi and Messi doesn't give a 4k about him... But standing on your tippy toes becomes part of you when jog uphill alot.

? I jog and uphill a lot and i don't do that.So?
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by shaggy007(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2016
shaneroberts26:

? I jog and uphill a lot and i don't do that.So?

You don't jog uphill... Maybe you've done it once in your life... Cos if you do, you'll know that you jog with the front part of your feet (the toe section) ...there's no other way... It's unlike normal jogging where you can use your whole feet.

So, shut it.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by ipledge10(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Icon79:

you guys are just ridiculous, there us one thing we call habit. Some people like bending there kneels while standing, some stand straight and some people stand on there toes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by ipledge10(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Daninya11:

please help me tell them, I have a friend in secondary school that stand on his toes, even when sitting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nice discovery lol...he isn't very tall but loves to stand tall
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by shaggy007(m): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2016
Daninya11:

You dey mind them? That's my normal posture... I always stand and sit on my toes cos I make use of it alot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Icon79:

Your post is rubbish and its also so sad!!! sad

Google.......portugal national team picture.

You will notice that pepe and nani also stand on their tippy toe

Are they also "insecure" and competing with that dwarf called messi

Some of ona for this nairaland sabi talk nonsense!

NB: In one of the portugal national team picture displayed on google search, ronaldo kept his leg normal.

Btw, keep deceiving your self that messi is not competing with ronaldo.....you hear? Keep deceiving yourself! Barca is leading a team 4 nil! Messi, neymar and suarez have one goal each in the game. Messi is the highest goalscorer in the barca team....but the coach will remove neymar, remove suarez but still leave messi on the field. Even my 1 year old nephew knows its because there is a certain cr7 who scored a hat trick the other day so the coach is still leaving him on the field to see if he can score his own hat trick!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
This goes to show how PROUD and INSECURED he is

ARTIFICIAL world Best
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by sure2(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
SINGLE#
15:00. Goztepe - Giresunspor
TIP : 1 @ 2.0

TICKET#
14:00. Fiorentina - Bologna
TIP: Home win either half
Odd: @ 1.31

20:45. Granada CF - Barcelona
TIP: HT/FT.2/2
ODD : 1.55

TOTAL; 2.03

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT TO JOIN OUR VIP ROOM
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by Rapahel1116: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lolx....e fit b habit joor...mk una no de too hate my guy ronaldo .
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by sure2(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
sure2:
SINGLE#
15:00. Goztepe - Giresunspor
TIP : 1 @ 2.0

TICKET#
14:00. Fiorentina - Bologna
TIP: Home win either half
Odd: @ 1.31

20:45. Granada CF - Barcelona
TIP: HT/FT.2/2
ODD : 1.55

TOTAL; 2.03

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT TO JOIN OUR VIP ROOM
Matching words with actions

Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by hkidola00(m): 2:10am On Apr 03, 2017
Icon79:

guy, just pray to be great instead and shut the eff up
Re: Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Daninya11:

thank you bro , I mostly stand and run on my toes too, I have never climbed a stir case with my full leg.
on the plus side I run very fast too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Enugu Rangers Player Hired Thugs To Beat Former Manager / Todays 100% Sure Prediction / FIFA World Soccer Player Of The Year 2006: Who Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.