Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic (27247 Views)

Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S / 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) / Man, Wife, Five Children Crushed To Death By Overspeeding Bus Buried In Benue PX (2) (3) (4)

Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by owukpa(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
By James Ibechi

Less than two weeks to Christmas, a man and at least four of his children all of school age were a few hours ago crushed by an overspeeding Toyota Picnic bus, WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM reports.

Though information is still sketchy, the accident which occurred near Taraku, Benue State, has sparked a reprisal with a mob blocking the Makurdi-Otukpo road at the accident spot.
The man was said to be taking his wards home from school when the vehicle knocked them down.

Passers-by have been calling on security agents to move with haste to the locale to restore order.

SOURCE>>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/12/breaking-man-four-children-crushed-to.html

Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by haywire07(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
But the man never die na

May we be protected beyond this Xmas nd new year season in the name of whatever we believe in

Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
haywire07:
But the man never die na

May we be protected beyond this Xmas nd new year season in the name of whatever we believe in
u wan make him die? ;-D
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by tinny898(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
4 dis December??
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by pmc01(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sad. My condolences to their family.

Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by Pavore9: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Disheartening!
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
RIP to them

As This Year 2016 Is Packing Off May We (Me & My Fellow Nairalanders) Not Pack Off With Untimely Death.. Amen..

Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by Omero(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
May their SOULS rest in peace, Amen!

Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by twilliamx(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
As a father! My heart goes out to the parents. May God console them.

Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by spiro4real(f): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oh Lord, have mercy on your children and grant us safety in this Yuletide period! RIP to the dead and may God's spirit comforts the bereaved!!!

Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by afo86: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Almighty God should save us dis hot period... oooo
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by babyfaceafrica: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
gbestwilliams:
u wan make him die? ;-D
the headline is misleading
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by aremed(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
May God help us in this world and my we never experience such in Allah's name

Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by Hrchris: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Rip
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by babyfaceafrica: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
RIP to the dead...which kain fake headline be this
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by Hansum001(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Eayah wat a pity
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by juman(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Terrible news.
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
haywire07:
But the man never die na

Where did you see the man? that's an old woman...
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by cruise001(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
cry[/color] cry[color=]
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by WizBLANCE(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
A minute silent from me... But honestly i don't even wish such for my enemies.
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by emvico(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
embarassed
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by Promismike(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Overspeeding kills! RIP kids. If your guys are to be reborn, pls, pray to God not to send you to Nigeria. It's a time bomb!

Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by dingbang(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
may their souls rest in peace. i pray the lord grants d wife fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
I hate sad news
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by rattlesnake(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
haba

4 things you must see on NL everyday

1.Trailer crushing people
2.Snakes being killed indiscriminately
3.Wizkid
4.Guy who will die next year due to addition to 5ex and alcohol

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by dingbang(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingData6244s:
*MTN, ETISALAT,GLO AND AIRTL DATA PROMO*
*KingData Telecom Data resellers*

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6 #
For Etisalat, dial *229*9 #
For Airtel, dial *123*57 #
For Glo, dial  *127*0 #

*Daily plans* (Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)

15gb @1000

*Weekly Plans*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
10gb @1000
15gb @1300

*Monthly Plans* 38days duration (Both day and night)(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
4gb @ 1000
5gb @1200
7.5gb @ 1500
10gb @ 2000
15gb @ 2200
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

*Night Plan*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
5gb @800
10gb @1000
15gb @1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

*No Risk*
*No Panic*
are u this stupid?

Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by davidflipcy58(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by wakes: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
May their souls rest in peace...

You and your loved ones shall not die this Christmas IJN!
Where death is calling, you shall not be found there!
Where others passed and were killed, you shall pass and not die!
You are preserved by the Blood of Jesus.
You shall see 2017 and in good health and prosperity too.

But you MUST BE SAVED!
Happy christmas in advance!
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
may their souls rest in peace.

I hope they've apprehended the bus driver. they should be handing out tougher sentences to these bus and trailer drivers who drive anyhow, not giving a damn about the lives of pedestrians. he killed 5 people!

ahhh, deep sigh.

is that the grandma? :'{.
i can only imagine her pain right now.

Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by seunlly(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Blood of Elijah
Re: Man, 4 Children Crushed To Death In Benue By Overspeeding Toyota Picnic Bus. Pic by zeekeyboy: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Look over there.......Bad news everywhere

Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos / Ojuelegba Truck Barrier That Was Repaired Last Weekend Has Been Damaged Again / Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video)