Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil (3886 Views)

Kenyan Esther Arunga Speaks On Evil Freemasonry / Why Freemasonry Is Better Than Any Religion / Why I Join The Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by coolestchris(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
The Freemasons doesn't serve devil and encourages al good,what went wrong?
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
This is ur 2nd topic this night, and it's still shitty. angry What is wrong with u?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by HungerBAD: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
No vex.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by coolestchris(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Na me suppose teach u
HungerBAD:
The ignorants call the Freemason evil.

Check my signature to learn about the Freemason.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by freesinzu(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmmm, those guys enh!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by HungerBAD: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
coolestchris:
Na me suppose teach u

Okay no vex.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by coolestchris(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
U don read moral and dogma finish?
HungerBAD:

Okay no vex.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by coolestchris(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
They are builders,i am a future mason
freesinzu:
Hmmmm, those guys enh!!
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by ammyluv2002(f): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
I wonder o! I know a lot of masons & they are good people. Well, I blame the Internet and the silence from freemasonry as an order. I expect them to come out and make it open for people to see what they do. I laugh when I hear people say all such of things about freemasonry linking them to illuminati

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by HungerBAD: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
coolestchris:
U don read moral and dogma finish?

Have no idea what you are talking about.

You are a future mason?lol good luck.

And you are here running your mouth.

No Vex.

Not replying to any of your write ups.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by freesinzu(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
coolestchris:
They are builders,i am a future mason
But its still a cult and cultism is frowned at

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by coolestchris(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sometimes i am sad for those who don't know what freemasonry is about
freesinzu:

But its still a cult and cultism is frowned at
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by coolestchris(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ok who send u
HungerBAD:

Have no idea what you are talking about.
You are a future mason?lol good luck.
And you are here running your mouth.
No Vex.
Not replying to any of your write ups.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by HungerBAD: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
coolestchris:
Ok who send u

I will say this once and one alone.

Keep the Freemason out of your childish talks on Nairaland,and stick to the things you know about.

I repeat keep the Freemason talks out of Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by coolestchris(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ok,but i really like it,am sorry for breaking codes,
HungerBAD:

I will say this once and one alone.

Keep the Freemason out of your childish talks on Nairaland,and stick to the things you know about.

I repeat keep the Freemason talks out of Nairaland.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by coolestchris(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Yes exactly,the media is used for both bad and good things
ammyluv2002:
I wonder o! I know a lot of masons & they are good people. Well, I blame the Internet and the silence from freemasonry as an order. I expect them to come out and make it open for people to see what they do. I laugh when I hear people say all such of things about freemasonry linking them to illuminati #Ignorance
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Onechancearmy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Because it is the grandfather of all secret cults. Even Illuminati dey fear dem.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by coolestchris(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Because it is the grandfather of all secret cults. Even Illuminati dey fear dem.
Freemasonry are good people
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by freesinzu(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
coolestchris:
Sometimes i am sad for those who don't know what freemasonry is about
Dude, I know what they are about, its a cult.
I like to call them ring bearers grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by coolestchris(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
freesinzu:

Dude, I know what they are about, its a cult.
I like to call them ring bearers grin
because
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by freesinzu(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
coolestchris:
because
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Onechancearmy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
coolestchris:
Freemasonry are good people

Correction: They are good at making people believe that they are good.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by coolestchris(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Onechancearmy:

Correction: They are good at making people believe that they are good.
no you are good at believing people that say it's bad
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by coolestchris(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
freesinzu:

lipsrsealed
get knowledge
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by coolestchris(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:
This is ur 2nd topic this night, and it's still shitty. angry What is wrong with u?
off u go

Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin
coolestchris:
off u go
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Wilgrea7(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
coolestchris:
The morals of dogma doesn't serve devil and encourages al good,what went wrong?

i don't know much about Freemasons tho... i could probably go online and get some info about them.. which could be wrong.. so i would like to hear your opinion first

who are the Freemasons
what do they believe in
what kind of rituals do they perform
do they have any peculiar way they live or act?

i have lots... just answer these first
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by coolestchris(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Freemasons are builders of nations and components of nations
Wilgrea7:

i don't know much about Freemasons tho... i could probably go online and get some info about them.. which could be wrong.. so i would like to hear your opinion first

who are the Freemasons
what do they believe in
what kind of rituals do they perform
do they have any peculiar way they live or act?

i have lots... just answer these first
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Wilgrea7(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
coolestchris:
Freemasons are builders of nations and components of nations

no offence.... but you've not answered my questions... u only gave a one-sentence answer.. i would like if you could expatiate and answer the questions i asked earlier
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by coolestchris(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Just read morals and dogma by Albert pike pdf
Wilgrea7:

no offence.... but you've not answered my questions... u only gave a one-sentence answer.. i would like if you could expatiate and answer the questions i asked earlier
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Barney11: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
Freemasonry is good, my boo is one and I so much love them, the connections, the respect, the friendship,the loyalty,name it! I wish I could even be one but masonry Wives'associates rocks though! dont say what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2016
Masons believe in God,you can't be admitted if u do not believe in god.

Masons do/give to charities.

There's nothing devilish about freemasonry.

I'll answer all your intelligent questions about freemasonry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Church Or Cult Can Make Someone Rich / This Current Life We Are Living Is The Predestined Eternity Of The Bible / Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.