Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Tell Me Ooo! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Ooo! (1145 Views)

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams / Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo / My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Ooo! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
""An old woman boarded a Bus to Lagos from Calabar and told the driver: "Driver, please, when we reach Benin tell me o.!!!"
The driver nodded and then she shouted again: "My children, una hear wetin I tell am?"

Everybody responded: "Yes, Mama."

On the long journey to Lagos, everybody slept off and forgot about Mama's request.
After several hours of driving and then close to Lagos, with Benin about four hours behind, the old woman asked: "Driver, you never reach Benin since?" "Ooooh!" the driver exclaimed, "Mama, Benin is like four hours behind us."
"Ah!", the woman shouted and started crying, saying: "Take me back to Benin, abeg, I no wan wahala o." Considering the age of the woman, the passengers agreed that the driver should turn back to Benin.
On getting to Benin, the driver came down, opened the door and told the woman she was in Benin.
The woman simply opened her hand bag, brought out two tablets of Panadol and swallowed them with water. She then smiled and said:
"Thank you, my son. Na my daughter say when I reach Benin, make I drink two tablets of Panadol... shocked
"I don take am now, oya make we dey go Lagos..."
. grin grin grin grin grin
As you smile and laugh to this joke, may laughter never depart from You!!
Laughter is a good medicine"" HAVE A LOVELY EVENING cheesy
Thank God its Friday.... cheesy
Enjoy pls.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Ooo! by EgusiSoup: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Amelian:
Hi

Hi undecided
Re: Tell Me Ooo! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
hahahahahaha. So funny but i can't laugh.
Re: Tell Me Ooo! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
;Dvery annoying... Lol
Re: Tell Me Ooo! by sisisioge: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin Mama na clown! You na yellow Monkey!
Re: Tell Me Ooo! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Mama na clown! You na yellow Monkey!

Hahahahahahahha grin

Your mouth ehnnn grin Lol
Re: Tell Me Ooo! by lacastre: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
hahahahahaha. So funny but i can't laugh.
because January 14th on ur mind MMM unfreeze
Re: Tell Me Ooo! by austine4real(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2016
Amelian:

Hahahahahahahha grin

Your mouth ehnnn grin Lol
my crush howdy?
Re: Tell Me Ooo! by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2016
austine4real:

my crush howdy?

Crush? That's nice

Am fine smiley
Re: Tell Me Ooo! by austine4real(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2016
Amelian:

Crush? That's nice
Am fine smiley
ya
gud to hear
Re: Tell Me Ooo! by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A CNA And His Heartthrob / A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child / Horrific: Dad Forced His 11-year-old Son To Have Sex With His Step-mum To Stop..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.