Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) (47441 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills 2 Civilian Jtfs In Borno Today(pics) / 2 Suicide Bombers Killed As CJTF Foil Suicide Attack In Borno Today(pics) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
This reminds me of a certain cult that was founded by one illiterate Arab pedophile. God I hate that cult.

2 Likes

Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
innocent little girl
and how exactly do u know that?
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by jerryfisher(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Young exploited girl. . What a pity. Her mates are shopping in shop rite with their parents for Christmas
Wish she had a different childhood nd background.
But life ain't fair. cry

Most of this girls should be given up for adoption at a younger age. Their parents can't obviously care for them..

The said Mohammed does not approve Contraceptives (I remember when I was on a field assignment in a Muslim community, an Iman clearly told me that the don't subscribe to family planning or contraceptives, that Allah will take care of the children no matter how many).
We can see how Allah is taking care of them, the keep begging up and down in Chelsea nd Barcelona Jersey..
Most are exploited, rape... So sad..

I'm not a bigot or tribalist.. I'm simply pointing out a defect in a Religious beliefs and culture
sure man u ar right....I like dat chelsea and barcelona part grin
Mcowubaba:
Young exploited girl. . What a pity. Her mates are shopping in shop rite with their parents for Christmas
But life ain't fair. cry

Most of this girls should be given up for adoption at a younger age. Their parents can't obviously care for them..

The said Mohammed does not approve Contraceptives (I remember when I was on a field assignment in a Muslim community, an Iman clearly told me that the don't subscribe to family planning or contraceptives, that Allah will take care of the children no matter how many).
We can see how Allah is taking care of them, the keep begging up and down in Chelsea nd Barcelona Jersey..
Most are exploited, rape... So sad..

I'm not a bigot or tribalist.. I'm simply pointing out a defect in a Religious beliefs and culture
sure man u ar right....I like dat chelsea and barcelona part

1 Like

Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by moshould(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
make una sit her down, give het cat fish peppersoup, pounded yam and correct ogbono, after every, give her d bomb, make she kil herself.... I swear she go run...life sweet
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by xolomonstrides(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Waste of time

Buhari will release her tomorrow night

Didn't you read that she says she was kidnapped. Why overruling the scenario that she may have been kidnapped. It is a two way thing, she may be guilty or she may be a victim herself. After serious interrogations the truth would come out. Let's not play politics and tribalism with issues like this. Please
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
I don't believe they are blowing themselves up willingly probably some element of blackmail
freshness2020:
See as this fine gal wan waste her life!

1 Like

Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by olajide8(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
This one is not innocent at all- look at that grim face-
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dirty brainwashed thing
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
GenBuhari:
I don't believe they are blowing themselves up willingly probably some element of blackmail
with your handle u don't have to pretend you have no idea or your naive To the statement u just made!
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
dainformant:
Nigerian soldiers in collaboration with Civilian Joint Task Force on Thursday thwarted an attempt by a female victim of Boko Haram to launch a suicide bomb attack at Rann, in Kala Balge Local Government Area of Borno State.. According to reports, Boko Haram insurgents strapped the young girl with a suicide vest and let her loose into a crowded neighbourhood in downtown Rann which is about 170 kilometres northeast of Maiduguri, the Borno State capital.

But a member of the Civilian Joint Task Force working with the Nigerian soldiers “dived and held” her and prevented her from detonating the explosives, our sources said.

The vest was removed from her. She told troops that she was kidnapped by insurgents on her way to Gamboru town when she was abducted by Boko Haram.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-photos-of-female-suicide-bomber-who.html

Education is the key. https://www.nairaland.com/3522095/how-fight-boko-haram-open
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by fatboislim(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
She's very innocent. They should rehabilitate them when they catch them. Omg look at her, poor thing. E no go better for BH.
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by klax(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
I'm short of words the facial expression can tell she doesn't what she is doing it pity this little girl.

This is sad but can't the army track the people behind loading this young girls with devilish act like this and can't the army find the particular place where this young girls are being packed with this explosive garment

On one side I seriously pity this girl she is innocent and she is under satanic manipulation in the name of a religion. Secondly she need help and she need to give vita information on the spot where this ugly devilish garment are put on them for killing mission. Thank God she did not succeed. How I wish govt can temperjustice with mercy on this girl but it's a difficult thing to say.
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by jbbalarabe(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
ALLAH YA TSINE MA BOKO HARAM ( MAY THE PONISHMENT OF ALLAH BE ON BOKO HARAM)
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=dainformant post=51992815]Nigerian soldiers in collaboration with Civilian Joint Task Force on Thursday thwarted an attempt by a female victim of Boko Haram to launch a suicide bomb attack at Rann, in Kala Balge Local Government Area of Borno State.. According to reports, Boko Haram insurgents strapped the young girl with a suicide vest and let her loose into a crowded neighbourhood in downtown Rann which is about 170 kilometres northeast of Maiduguri, the Borno State capital.

But a member of the Civilian Joint Task Force working with the Nigerian soldiers “dived and held” her and prevented her from detonating the explosives, our sources said.

The vest was removed from her. She told troops that she was kidnapped by insurgents No problem.just send her to one of d IDP camps.there ar enough rice seizd frm igbo importers to feed her.there ar much mney frm oil in niger delta to buy al her needs.we even hav al the politicians frm yoruba to giv us any backup we need.w
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
buygala:
She looks like a wretched version of Zahra Buhari.... same pointed nose and chin sad

But While Zahra just had a nice Cinderella wedding, with Alhaji Indimi's perfumed Peniss on the menu for dinner, this unfortunate doppelganger of Zahra was set to go blow Herself and others up undecided

Here is a man who promised that dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood, giving away his daughter away in peaceful marriage, while some other person's unfortunate daughter is used as a pawn in his out-of-control machinery of terror undecided

And all of them will be calling each other "Muslim Ummah" or whatever it is peeps of that faith call themselves undecided.... please where is the "Ummahhood" Abi na brotherhood in creating terror for your brethren and the world while you and ur family are insulated from all the mayhem you unleash?

Zahra is of perfect age to be a suicide bomber, or get impregnated by 7 different rascals and given HIV in one of those IDP camps in maiduguri. ... but no.... she just got served an ostentatious wedding, and will have sex tonight in peace with her husband, and most likely live happily ever after sad , while this little girl is collateral damage of her dad's "dogs and baboons" blood phlosophy sad .... why our "dogs and baboons" blood merchant hasn't registered his kids in terrorist school till now beats my imagination .... I guess his kids are kinda unsuitable for being made Cannon Fodder angry

Anyway, All I can say right now is "ALHAMDULILLAH" sad

Your talent is writting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Kdon2: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Wasted generation claiming dey are serving Gods purpose. That their God must be a very blood thirsty one.SMH
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by elfico(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mcowubaba:
But life ain't fair. cry

We can see how Allah is taking care of them, the keep begging up and down dressed in Chelsea nd Barcelona Jersey..
Most are exploited, raped... So sad..

The Prophet (PBUH) never discouraged withdrawal method of birth control that was present during his time. you can google it. The same incomplete knowledge that the imam had is what you also have. you heard him say something and you took it as the norm without bothering to research.

1 Like

Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
so she for just blow herself up,including all the punanis
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Such a beautiful girl.

See what radicalism has caused
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by iukpe: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
I think they do things to these children that make them want to take it out on those alive and they hate life itself, else what tha fvck?
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by efizziano4eddy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
God will punish all boko haram members wit their godfather
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Deo27: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
innocent little girl
Innocent ke
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Otono123(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:
So how will this one go?
72 big something waiting for her up there? undecided
72 cassava

1 Like

Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by siledif: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Choi!!!! Look at how confused she is....
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
anytexy:
chai! this beautiful pepper soup(honey pot) for just waste. Those brain washers are Evil. Just in the name of so called religion..
Badoo grin
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by adefizzy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
These girls are just being used. May God save them.
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by ituriel: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Talk2Bella:
where's the bomb
very fine girl chai

my brother I don't understand ohh, I don't see any vest
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Stemalex(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
All of us have the duty to help report suspicious people.. Nigeria is our own.
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by braine(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Waste of time

Buhari will release her tomorrow night

Of what use is your existence in life? You are completely of no use whatsoever.
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by remainhidden: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
pembisco:

Read pls. She was kidnapped, strapped with explosives and released to the public to explode. She's probably innocent and doesn't look like a real suicide bomber
then she could have alerted the people
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
The girl is a Christian.... El Rufai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos) / Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar In 1991 When He Contested For Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.