Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) (47428 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills 2 Civilian Jtfs In Borno Today(pics) / 2 Suicide Bombers Killed As CJTF Foil Suicide Attack In Borno Today(pics) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
W
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by DrayZee: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
pembisco:

Read pls. She was kidnapped, strapped with explosives and released to the public to explode. She's probably innocent and doesn't look like a real suicide bomber
. Dem no dey write am for face o
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by gaetano: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
undecided
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Akalia(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Boko boys are having fun with all these rough plays
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
innocent little girl
innocent waiting ?
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by ylaa(f): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Poor innocent gal.
They have brainwash her so much that she can't differentiate between life n death.
May God have mercy on her.
She needs rehabilitation.
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by shevchenko(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
anytexy:
chai! this beautiful pepper soup(honey pot) for just waste. Those brain washers are Evil. Just in the name of so called religion..

So the only thing that comes to mind is sex? You are so fill of it (shit)
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dived and Held undecided People get mind oooooo.. God bless NA. God punish BH
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
see her cute face

am huney sef
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
samincredible44:
Pls how many virgin boys are waiting for her?
Mumu,we are talking about national security and you are talking about nonsense........
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by michkings: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
The girl is wasted already, cos the BH men must have eaten their own share before send her on that mission to kill herself so as to meet virgin who love to eat soured meal.

No be me talk am o sad sad
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Organs(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:
So how will this one go?

72 big something waiting for her up there? undecided

Receive Brain.... Amen.
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by supereagle(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lanre4uonly:
Thank God for the calamity averted. Kudos to the Civilian Joint Task Force and the Nigerian Army.
Kudos to their courage as well.
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by jamace(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmmm. What can I say! undecided undecided sad sad shocked shocked
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by AdigunOAP: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Edmund147(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
I still don't understand how a young fellow would be brainwashed into killing..... This life wey dey sweet like this
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Young exploited girl. . What a pity. Her mates are shopping in shop rite with their parents for Christmas
Wish she had a different childhood nd background.
But life ain't fair. cry

Most of this girls should be given up for adoption at a younger age. Their parents can't obviously care for them..

The said Mohammed does not approve Contraceptives (I remember when I was on a field assignment in a Muslim community, an Iman clearly told me that the don't subscribe to family planning or contraceptives, that Allah will take care of the children no matter how many).
We can see how Allah is taking care of them, the keep begging up and down in Chelsea nd Barcelona Jersey..
Most are exploited, rape... So sad..

I'm not a bigot or tribalist.. I'm simply pointing out a defect in a Religious beliefs and culture
Thank God u didn't mention Arsenal in that jersey aspect.
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by ph3gnom: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Waste of time
Buhari will release her tomorrow night

Did U read the news at all?
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
this landlocked oil barren desert people knw exactly what they are doing... why is she still alive enjoying this fresh air ... she is killing for mecca god TUFIAKWA
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
If you still think terrorism has a religion, you need to see a psychiatrist immediately.
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
pembisco:

Read pls. She was kidnapped, strapped with explosives and released to the public to explode. She's probably innocent and doesn't look like a real suicide bomber
I know I may sound harsh, but can someone be such a mumu as not to be shouting/screaming? I have bomb? I have bomb? How do these girls just mumu-ly walk into congested areas? Is ther just a TOTAL disregard for the value of human life? Does she not care? I fear Mumus more than anything in this world.
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
u have free rein to escape and seek help in unstrapping the vest bt no. i guess bh guys did a number on her
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Pokermon: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Virgin seekin basterrrds
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by hugo1990: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
God have mercy and Deliver her likes from evil
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by delpee(f): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
People should try to read before commenting! She's not an intentional bomber.
The girl said she was kidnapped by BH. Probably she was drugged and brainwashed. She may not even understand the full implications of what she was doing. May God protect, guide and help our military put an end to all these BH battle issues. Amen

God bless our Armed Forces and the Civilian JTF!!
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Omo d girl fine ooo....if person Behind her up....na him yhu go c d beauty wella....even as she day presently i can still c d beauty....buh he no go beta BHT way brainwash and want 2 send dis beauty 2 early grave in pieces
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
prettyboi1989:
u have free rein to escape and seek help in unstrapping the vest bt no. i guess bh guys did a number on her
Oboi, I no just dey understand the levels again.
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Proffdada: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Talk2Bella:
where's the bomb

very fine girl chai
exactly my thoughts
They must've abused her mentally and sexually angry

1 Like

Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
She is yet again another victim of the political oligarchs who rape and bastardise Nigeria. What does it take to match soldiers step by step through sambisa for the past 1year. A change of President has not helped Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
cry
Re: The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
u cnt blame her dey av broken her spirit...she also hate herself...(brainwash) those soldier cnt finish her cus dey saw her beautiful n innocent she is...xcept her dark mind....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian / 'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.