Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo (51629 Views)

Zahra Buhari & Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status / Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
God bless their union.
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by sherryonland24: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lovely couple may ALLAH blessed there union.
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
KissChrix:
Why are You still calling Her Zahra Buhari? undecided

She's now Zahra Indimi

They are not Christians, Muslim women are not obligated to change their names, she is still Zahra Buhari
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by kennydotkom(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
But come ooo. How many daughter this baba buhari get ? because be like say na everymonth his daughter they wed. Always in the news about buhari daughter wed this and that. Nawa ooooooo. Its too frequent lipsrsealed sad lipsrsealed
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by Dezzx(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
ireneony:
I hate Nigeria as a country. . the rich keeps getting richer
and so?
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by bayelsaowei(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Seriously, this girl fine
she fine die...cheiii,,
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by crackhouse(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Who's that man standing tall like a dried crayfish?
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by lereinter(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
in the other room this night
zahra go hear am
wayo wayo wayo
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by arewaboy01(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
AK6464:
Anybody wey say money no good, slap am
na my wife

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by yedidiah(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Alh Indimi, a fun-loving man. Always smiling. But Dbanj chop him daughter clean mouth that year
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
I hope i meet a bae of my good type
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
I am really happy for them,may God join us with those that match us best
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by Caseless: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
CR77:
Who ask you
e pain am
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by ceejay4real(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
AK6464:
Anybody wey say money no good, slap am

Slap? Kill am joor!
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by Abdulazeez007(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Category1:
dem never pay super falcons and u dey der dey show nonsense...

May thunder fire all of dem der
na falcon money R husband dey spend?
use yr brain for reasoning and thinking
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by omooba969(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pavore9:

Wife ke?....u pay dowry? grin

Wotz dowry?
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by Rulezee09(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Seriously, this girl fine
. She fine pass you?
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by Donshemzy1234: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Zahra Buhari belongs to the indimi's kitchen their living room and za other room
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by Explorers(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Congratulations...
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by Category1: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Abdulazeez007:

na falcon money R husband dey spend?
use yr brain for reasoning and thinking
All these abduram abduewu abdunkita abdulaikpu wey dey quote me whenever I mention bubu...e bi like boko tear blast for Una head finish abi?
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
KissChrix:
Why are You still calling Her Zahra Buhari? undecided

She's now Zahra Indimi

She is zahra Buhari not indimi. That foreign culture is no longer applicable.
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by dangotesmummy: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
AmuEwu:
I just dey feel sorry for this girl toto
why una dey feel sorry for her Toto.no be she getam.she complain give you?

Fok boys be ranting up and down to camouflage their inadequacies
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
nawtibownie:
The groom be like "wa fe ku laleyi" in the second pic
odun o....
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by hollywater: 12:23am On Dec 17, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Zahra Buhari and her husband, Ahmed Indimi with their parents at their wedding today.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/zahra-buhari-her-parents-and-her-father.html

I can see the other room behind.
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by takhs(m): 12:26am On Dec 17, 2016
Carrissa:
It's all about Zahra today and this week. Na waoo
who do u want else
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by totorimi: 12:53am On Dec 17, 2016
Is she the first wife, because those people up North don't know what is loving one woman they just acquire them as properties and say their religion permits them to do so. Emir Sanusi and Bubu and living legends on how these guys acquire women at their whims and caprices.

Maybe because this one schooled abroad otherwise she would have been handed over to one emir as gift wife.
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by rafabenitez: 2:12am On Dec 17, 2016
Yet our falcons are on d streets protesting fr little payment,zahra may ur marriage b like nigeria economy now,may d god of buhari visit ur marrired life.
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by Annie939(f): 4:23am On Dec 17, 2016
metallisc:

we thank god for them o!
abeg, who be that on your profile pic? yourself? smiley
it's me
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by jaafree: 6:49am On Dec 17, 2016
KingSango:

Beautiful bride and groom. Didn't realize this was an all African couple.
. Try and explore the north then u will know they aRe typical nigerians. Abeg try and leave that cave were u dey live even if nah once grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by blessedforever92: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
She no even gey breasts undecided
wetin concern you? grin
CircleOfWilis:
She no even gey breasts undecided
wetin concern you?
Re: Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo by okowande(f): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2016
Tis Indimi boy to dey smile self. Make he no go turn mumu for tis hin wfe o.kai he just dey scatter laugh like say d babe thng is made of gold!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.