Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Help Nairalanders! I Need Advice On My Life Career. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Nairalanders! I Need Advice On My Life Career. (789 Views)

My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / For About 2 Years Now, I Get Paid For Doing No Work. I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalanders! I Need Advice On My Life Career. by Davidlein(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Good evening Nairalanders.
I am David, I am in my early 20's, born and brought up in Karmo, Abuja. Originated from Ado-ekiti, Ekiti State.
I am gifted with many talents of which i am always grateful to God for bestowing many talents on me.
I am very good at playing football, i am not giving myself credit but the certificate awarded to me on different tournament can testify to that.
I am a fashionista, i can model perfectly by God's grace, although no current deal but hopefully God will provide one.
I am a writer, I am good in writing articles and composing poem as nature is always my inspiration.
Lastly, I love to lead. Right from my primary education to my final year as a National Diploma Holder, I have always been given a task to lead. I was the Deputy Headboy when i was in secondary school and i am currently the President of Agricultural Technology Student Association, FPA.I have passion for all this but am totally confused of which passion to follow.
Please let this gets to front page.

Help a brother.
Re: Help Nairalanders! I Need Advice On My Life Career. by Mcowubaba: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Drink Passion, then sleep...
I hope you know passion drink!!!
Re: Help Nairalanders! I Need Advice On My Life Career. by psucc(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Imagine this one will confused himself until it takes one idiot to introduce you to drugs.

Why not concentrate on your education first and other things afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders! I Need Advice On My Life Career. by Davidlein(m): 2:13am On Dec 18, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Drink Passion, then sleep...
I hope you know passion drink!!!
why?
Grow up.
Re: Help Nairalanders! I Need Advice On My Life Career. by Kendzyma(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
So which help do you need?
Am not understanding
Re: Help Nairalanders! I Need Advice On My Life Career. by Davidlein(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kendzyma:
So which help do you need? Am not understanding
Advice on what to do
Re: Help Nairalanders! I Need Advice On My Life Career. by phoenix480(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2016
@Davidlein
You need to decide whether you want to go for Paid Employment or Self Employment.
For Paid Employment, go to University and upgrade on your Diploma.
For Self Employment, you can learn a practical skill where you can be earning income daily.
Whatever your choice, you shouldn't ignore your Passion. An immediate idea is to step up a blog (or blog for others for a fee) since you enjoy writing. It can make you a Leader in whatever field you are blogging about, which will eventually lead to more money.

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders! I Need Advice On My Life Career. by Davidlein(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2016
phoenix480:
@Davidlein
You need to decide whether you want to go for Paid Employment or Self Employment.
For Paid Employment, go to University and upgrade on your Diploma.
For Self Employment, you can learn a practical skill where you can be earning income daily.
Whatever your choice, you shouldn't ignore your Passion. An immediate idea is to step up a blog (or blog for others for a fee) since you enjoy writing. It can make you a Leader in whatever field you are blogging about, which will eventually lead to more money.

Thank you.. I really appreciate
Re: Help Nairalanders! I Need Advice On My Life Career. by ojoabbey(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2018
A leading audit firm is recruiting to fill the position of audit trainee.
Requirements:
•Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in accounting or finance related courses with a minimum of Upper Credit from a recognized polytechnic or university diploma.
• Not more than 24 years of age as at the time of application.
• Behavioural and Attitudinal skills: Dedicated, Hardworking, Quick-witted.
• Technical Skills: Analytical, Numerate skills, and Computer Competency.
• Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should kindly send CVs with “Audit Trainee” as the subject to recruiter.rmx@yahoo.com.

Application Closing Date
March 30, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet 16-year-old Boy Who Is The First Black Student To Build A Nuclear Fusor / Let Me Develop That Website For You(very Affordable) / How You Can Get A FREE PMP Or PRINCE2 Project Management Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.