Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

"My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband (54926 Views)

Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Ahmed Indimi Gushes Over Zahra Buhari: "Happy Wife, Happy Life!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by Omudia11: 4:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Care to share anything about the indimis?
TheProfe:

Guess people are commenting based on what we know about the Indimi family and the trend in their marriages
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by TheProfe: 4:18am On Dec 17, 2016
sonnie10:

Why do I think it should be 1/4 ?
You guys are mixing up things here o.
I believe Zahra is on point.... She only typed a caption in line with her thoughts and our African beliefs againt polyandry .. She's free to air her mind..We therefore should let her be.
If that Indimi guy posts the same thing, we may then attack him cos we know that will be the LIE OF THE YEAR based on the antecedent of the Indimis.
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by madridguy(m): 4:24am On Dec 17, 2016
Thanks jare iyawo mi dada.

Aminat508:
Amebo tongue
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 17, 2016
Like Gordons will say 'excess money ministry' congrats Mr/Mrs.
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by Smyblueboy(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2016
and I was even warming up to become her first half fa.. e pain me small o ... u can check my blog and help me to criticize sha cos I just designed it newly ur opinions would help alot www.ishstoc..com
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by drnoel: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
Dont worry, when he marries 3 wives after you, he will no longer be your other 1/2, he will be your other 3/4

Lol, but u forget 3/4 is more than half. U should have said 1/4

2 Likes

Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by ledaman: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2016
Corrinthians:
How is that your headache? Why are you angry she is happy right now? How does her happiness affect your life?

Your appear so miserable sounding this way.
Help me to tell him ooo haters will never experience joy n happiness

2 Likes

Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by Jokerman(m): 6:50am On Dec 17, 2016
Aminat508:
shocked cheesy you have 1 billion naira in your bank account?

1 billion hope u ain't a fraudster?
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by ledaman: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2016
Congratulations Ahmed and Zahra Indimi .
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by ledaman: 6:53am On Dec 17, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
Dont worry, when he marries 3 wives after you, he will no longer be your other 1/2, he will be your other 3/4
It is allowed in Islam appreciate good things bro so that yours will manifest too!

1 Like

Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by psalmsjob: 6:57am On Dec 17, 2016
lalasticlala:

I'm available
I wanted to say I'm available but since lalasticlala is interested I will step aside because I'm afraid of snakes grin grin grin

And to all those haters saying quarter half and all that: the true interpretation is that even if he marries other women after her, they should alll be the same in his eyes and the lady should see the other women as her mates or one with her thereby ensuring that their husband is still a better half.

I think it's better to have 4 wives than 4 concubines! But the best is 1 wife 0 concubine!
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by bashydemy(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

And hows' that your problem...

1 Like

Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by bashydemy(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Trash. He will marry more than one wife just like her father did her mother

Not everyone will have ill luck like you so don't hate, If Dangote decide to marry you as his 5th wife you won;t think about it twice..

Most of you don't care to be baby mama to some celebrity.

1 Like

Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by jogsman01(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2016
lalasticlala:

I'm available
so, you sef like dat bug yansh
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by jogsman01(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=lalasticlala post=51994925]
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by bashydemy(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2016
nwakibie3:
Is Zahra a Virgin?

They don't run baby factory in the North, So definitely the possibilities if 90%

1 Like

Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by niyi123: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2016
Omudia11:
Actually their men are better than you southern men.

How
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by straighttalk(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

you can imagine how ur enmity has derided you of reasoning. if not how does your father marrying only ur mother makes you better than Zahra. Get sense please

1 Like

Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by alphamarine009(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2016
Naso
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Mumu,Buhari did not marry any woman after Aisha,Why are you saying things you are not sure of?,They have money,power,health and 99% happiness,you stay here and fill yourself up with disgusting hate and still blame them for every misfortune that comes your way.You are OYO,as far as this world is concerned they are more than you.

1 Like

Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by egobetatoday: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2016
Corrinthians:
Hate kills. Learn to be happy. It prolongs life.

God bless their union. smiley

He told her the whole truth. it's like people HATE to be confronted with the truth.
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by Nathdoug(m): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
laugh wan kill me lol lmao...u be bad guy
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by nwakibie3(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
bashydemy:

They don't run baby factory in the North, So definitely the possibilities if 90%

What happened to the remaining 10%?
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by HERSLEY(f): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
lalasticlala:

I'm available
hmmmm lala I tot I'm d one 4u
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by banki(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
OXCUBA:
Enough of this Zahra wedding stuff....

Make her papa pay super falcons thier money na.... So that some of them.... Go Wedd too.

This year Saturday don pass many of them by.

Na her papa dey owe super falcons?

ask Pinnick Amaju why they were t paid
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by Funjosh(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2016
Aminat508:
Amebo tongue

Thanks dear.
Re: "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband by juman(m): 6:43am On Dec 18, 2016
Nonsense.

Her father destroying the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU / Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) / Dino Melaye: "My Passion Is Automobiles, Others Like Cocaine, Blood, Diamond"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.