Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu (31897 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court For The Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2016
I suspect Kalu is simply using Kanu for leverage. He has problems with the EFCC and offering the govt a way out of the Kanu problem may give him some leverage regarding his case with EFCC. Kanu is expendable, he has no pedigree and no friends in high places. The difference between him and Ojukwu is that Ojukwu was part of the Elite. The Elites always take care of themselves even when they disagree. anti-corruption, anti-corruption, have you seen any big man who is part of the establishment go to Jail? I can assure you none of the ruling political class including the Igbo elders gives a shit if Kanu spends 10 years in detention, he is not one of them. It's a case of how can I use this to my advantage.

This is a master stroke by Kalu, He becomes the champion. Whatever happens he is a winner, he does not need to secure kanu's release to win. Just to be seen, to appear to be a serious broker for peace and a bridge to the SE is all he needs to get a soft landing. If he fails to get Kanu to stand down, which is the most likely outcome, Politicians from the SE will now be championing his cause...saying how can you jail the man that was helping us in the east. Kanu has made this about himself, he has made himself the issue. Apologies to my brothers and sisters from the east but this is how you act smart, work strategically, not by making noise.

5 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Mendelssohn(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2016
Sharming95:
Tooh...i don hear....in oda news adon make FTC again

Check well sir....
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by wexyee: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2016
Everblazinggg:
Kanu the lair...believe this at your own risk.

If you believe orji Kanu press like, if no press share
kai!! I tire for una oooo...... Namdi kanu... Una go write namdi kalu . Now orji uzor kalu na him u dey refer to as kanu? Dey take oposite swear for u ni

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Mrnoniz(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Eddiecute86(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2016
myright:
did kanu confirm that he sent Kalu to beg for him?

Don't mind the nit wit. He didn't see where they sent OUK but he confirmed that NK sent him to beg FG

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by ayusco85(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=baybeeboi post=51997325]Orji Uzor Kalu, the greatest Igbo man ever.
Greater than Ojukwu and Azikiwe combined
The Entire Igbo race wishes you could be the Governor of the new Eastern States.
Myself and all Ipob youth are solidly behind you sir, keep up the good work

Chukwu-Okike Abiama will reward you endlessly Sir.

[/quote/]

CHUKWUMA okike Abiama is a traditional igbo god not the Almighty God
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by steppin: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2016
baybeeboi:
Orji Uzor Kalu, the greatest Igbo man ever.
The Entire Igbo race wishes you could be the Governor of the new Eastern States.

Afonjas are shameless. They're always claiming other people's ethnicity, just for propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by steppin: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=ayusco85 post=52007214][/quote]
Senseless Talk. Even the Heathens who worship idols in the olden days, still believed that the almighty God is Chukwu-Okike Abiama.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by legendte(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2016
LoveDecay:

Buhari coward, how many Nigerian president's have exchanged words with a British prime minister.

Your group is not ashamed that a british citizen is telling you what to do. What does Kanu know about Nigeria. The east is far worse in been controlled by flimsy theories than the north is. We can see the north has begun to fight against bad leaders and exposing them for their evil deeds can the effing easterners do the same. In the east you can commit all sorts of evil as long as your against Islam , Buhari or Nigeria.

But we are here to tell you, we will be glad to give you biafra but you all must leave nigeria.... i am glad buhari is already flaunting ecowas agreement showing nigeria's might in regional politics. After we send you all packing we will build a wall like your father donald trumps want to do to the mexicans... grin
Another Afonja on the loose.
Please pay your rent to your Igbo landlord.
Na so Olamide for mainland take dey warn Don J for Island.
Wizkid dey owe rent and Linda dey buy house.
After Awolowo gave us 20 naira, how did he die and who is having a better life between the two tribes in Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by yahmohy27: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2016
APCHaram:
Buhari knows his game is up and his jihad is DOA.

Just yesterday, the British govt was calling for arrest and prosecution of army officers and personnel involved in the Shia massacre. That should tell you that with Obama on his way out, Buhari's impunity ends.

Come January 20th, Buhari must release you or risk the Trump kicking him out.

Buhari remains a coward
Childish analysis
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by papaejima1: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2016
agbangam:
Make Nnamdi calm down, only him dey Kuje while others are enjoying their sleep in their respective homes. He won't win d battle cos d igbos are not United, infact dey are so selfish dat dey easily compromise or betray themselves... His rant will only fetch him Xtra time in Kuje. Ojukwu/Uwazurike/Asari did more than he is doing but they all mellow down as soon as dem collect their own cake. Mr Nnamdi be a guy man, be a correct Nwa Aba, collect ur share n move on or else u go just die for Kuje n heaven won't fall. After 1wk protest, army go just flog/shoot ur pple n u will become history. Be wise Oga
We don't mind him dying in jail. It is a price he knew he could pay so he said it's either he gets it or it's death.
Therefore, quit whining on his or our behalf. We are willing to sacrifice him and any other thing to ensure we accomplish our objective.
As for sleeping, what's the difference in the sleep you sleep in your house and the one they sleep in kuje?
Do you breath through the anus while doing your own or do they not close their eyes while doing theirs?

On what will happen if he dies, we shall leave that scenario until it happens. Somethings are better left unsaid. The less you know the healthier for you.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by yahmohy27: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2016
tchimatic:
Orji Uzor Kalu is a liar.........he is jst looking for cheap popularity

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: we r still with u to death!!!!!!!
You should go and share bed with him in Kuje Kuje na
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by balanceofterror1(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2016
Aufbauh:
In the end the ultimate losers in this whole game are the Ipob miscreants that are ignorant of Kanu's bargain.

Which bargain?

5 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by goldenejims79(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2016
kanu should not trust the government,they re liars
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Sirheny007(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2016
baybeeboi:

I am sorry brother.., but you are alone on that stance

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Eddiecute86(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:
I suspect Kalu is simply using Kanu for leverage. He has problems with the EFCC and offering the govt a way out of the Kanu problem may give him some leverage regarding his case with EFCC. Kanu is expendable, he has no pedigree and no friends in high places. The difference between him and Ojukwu is that Ojukwu was part of the Elite. The Elites always take care of themselves even when they disagree. anti-corruption, anti-corruption, have you seen any big man who is part of the establishment go to Jail? I can assure you none of the ruling political class including the Igbo elders gives a shit if Kanu spends 10 years in detention, he is not one of them. It's a case of how can I use this to my advantage.

you conveniently forgot to do your research before vomiting this. Guess you are ignorant of the fact that he is from a royal family. He actually distanced himself from those Elite because he knew most of them don't have the interest of people and that was why he was able to control much crowd and that was alo was why he has not derailed from his philosophies and his quest.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by papaejima1: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2016
kasheemawo:
where is the unity from these comments?
And I am sure you saw disunity, anarchy and chaos in those posts sir?

How deeply discerning you are. Thumbs up.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2016
papaejima1:

We don't mind him dying in jail. It is a price he knew he could pay so he said it's either he gets it or it's death.
Therefore, quit whining on his or our behalf. We are willing to sacrifice him and any other thing to ensure we accomplish our objective.
As for sleeping, what's the difference in the sleep you sleep in your house and the one they sleep in kuje?
Do you breath through the anus while doing your own or do they not close their eyes while doing theirs?

On what will happen if he dies, we shall leave that scenario until it happens. Somethings are better left unsaid. The less you know the healthier for you.
Guy keep quite, we don dey here all this noise. For ur information, I authoritatively tell u, Kanu will die or be sentenced to prison and nothing , I mean absolutely nothing will happen. The highest u can do is protest for one week and get multitude of people killed. Whether Kanu is alive or dead, the people to suffer for any action against him are still the igbos. Nigerian army have killed 150 Biafra agitators in just one years alone, no Hausa died, no Yoruba died, no Ijaw died, just igbos. 150 agitators have died and you people have not done anything, or is Kanu life greater than the life of 150 human being? Cowards!!!

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by ogunboss: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2016
APCHaram:
Buhari knows his game is up and his jihad is DOA.

Just yesterday, the British govt was calling for arrest and prosecution of army officers and personnel involved in the Shia massacre. That should tell you that with Obama on his way out, Buhari's impunity ends.

Come January 20th, Buhari must release you or risk the Trump kicking him out.
!

Buhari remains a coward
Mechonu there
Trump kick out a democratically elected president? You're joking. Hv u forgotten Nigeria is a sovereign state? Nigga, you people should stop ass-licking the US. They can't do shii. Igbos just glorify Trump as Messiah for getting that two states in US are also crying for secession

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

This is a master stroke by Kalu, He becomes the champion. Whatever happens he is a winner, he does not need to secure kanu's release to win. Just to be seen, to appear to be a serious broker for peace and a bridge to the SE is all he needs to get a soft landing. If he fails to get Kanu to stand down, which is the most likely outcome, Politicians from the SE will now be championing his cause...saying how can you jail the man that was helping us in the east. Kanu has made this about himself, he has made himself the issue. Apologies to my brothers and sisters from the east but this is how you act smart, work strategically, not by making noise.
Stupid analysis, bridge builder my foot. The only thing the government can do is pardon him, that is if he is interested. Nothing more nothing less, u are talking of peace broker as if there is current war in the south east. Una never know who Buhari be, he beat ur forefathers and killed many in ur region, but he currently leads u
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2016
Eddiecute86:

you conveniently forgot to do your research before vomiting this. Guess you are ignorant of the fact that he is from a royal family. He actually distanced himself from those Elite because he knew most of them don't have the interest of people and that was why he was able to control much crowd and that was alo was why he has not derailed from his philosophies and his quest.

Royal family? You think I'm a foreigner that you can be dazzling with Royalty nonsense? Excuse me this is Nigeria o, like I tell people when I was living abroad, Royalty in our country is 2 a penny every 200 yards there is a small Kingdom, even me I am a prince. 95% of Nigerian "royals" are either poor, uneducated or insignificant. The only true royalty in Nigeria are people like lineages from Kano, Zaria, Ilorin, Oyo, Ife, Onitsha, Benin, Warri etc etc and even then not all members of the family are equal and furthermore you people don't have true royalty in the east.

Kanu is a plebian, a commoner and he hasn't got the pedigree, either by political association, royal recognition, wealth, or schooling/grooming circle of friends for the political class whether Hausa, Yoruba or even Igbo to give a shit what happens to him. The only reason he is important is that he is a symbol of unrest in the SE. Royalty my ass!!!

5 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Godson32(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2016
baybeeboi:

who is this fool,are u sure u re a true son of iboland?

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by watered(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2016
I smell foul play here. All I see is arrangee
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by papaejima1: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2016
Clonus:
I have questions begging for answers ;why was there no clamor for Biafra when Jonathan who is from the South-South and close to the ibos was in power? Why the sudden surge in actualisation agitation immediately a northerner took over office?
What preparations are on ground for smooth take off of the 'republic'? What system of govt will be practiced, what will be the source of income( I'm sure it's not oil cos the Niger deltans are not in sync with this not to talk of the global fall in oil price)
I sincerely hope we are not agitating for another South Sudan.
My people have a saying that when a man wakes up is his morning, but we also add may it not be in the evening. You just woke up in the evening bro to the agitation issue.

We also say that as much as a man opens his eyes is as much as he can see. Since your eyes are still in slits, you will only see in slits about the agitation.

So if you don't even have any knowledge of the track records or history of the agitation, how do you hope to know what system of govt it will have or how it will take off?
All that is in the public domain, but obviously you are yet to open your eyes wide enough to see them online.

So goodmorning sha even as you have woken up.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr133r: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:
Kanu is a plebian, a commoner and he hasn't got the pedigree, either by political association, royal recognition, wealth, or schooling/grooming circle of friends for the political class whether Hausa, Yoruba or even Igbo to give a shit what happens to him. The only reason he is important is that he is a symbol of unrest in the SE. Royalty my ass!!!

It's disgusting to see the wreckless manner inconsequential bigots, who may not amount to anything good in life, rear their ugly heads on NL to spew trash against the Great Igbo Nation...

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

Royal family? You think I'm a foreigner that you can be dazzling with Royalty nonsense? Excuse me this is Nigeria o, like I tell people when I was living abroad, Royalty is our country is 2 a penny every 200 yards there is a small Kingdom, even me I am a prince. 95% of Nigerian "royals" are either poor, uneducated and insignificant. The only true royalty in Nigeria are people like lineages from Kano, Zaria, Ilorin, Oyo, Ife, Ibadan, Onitsha, Benin, Warri etc etc and even then not all members of the family are equal and furthermore you people don't have true royalty in the east.

Gbam!! U hit the nail in the head with this. Royalty my foot

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

I am not Ibo you fool!!!
Then why are u posting bullshit analysis like a desperate Ipob tout?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Eddiecute86(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

Royal family? You think I'm a foreigner that you can be dazzling with Royalty nonsense? Excuse me this is Nigeria o, like I tell people when I was living abroad, Royalty is our country is 2 a penny every 200 yards there is a small Kingdom, even me I am a prince. 95% of Nigerian "royals" are either poor, uneducated and insignificant. The only true royalty in Nigeria are people like lineages from Kano, Zaria, Ilorin, Oyo, Ife, Ibadan, Onitsha, Benin, Warri etc etc and even then not all members of the family are equal and furthermore you people don't have true royalty in the east.

If actually nobody cares about what happens to him by now he would have been a gonner and the fact is nothing will happen to him apart from jailing him.
Please understand there is a different between elites and politicians and yes he is not a politician.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drop The Name Nigeria, It's Demeaning: Wole Olanipekun Advocates Restructuring / 419 Yahaya's Confluence Rice: Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello / LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.