Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu (31900 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court For The Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
victorvezx:

I know u will receive sense someday.
[/s]
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
victorvezx:

U must be sick in the head if u think the vast majority of igbos, which I believe are sensible can support Kanu. The federal establishment is ignoring him because he is a nobody, he does not have the mandate to speak for the Igbo race. U are plain delusional. As far as the government is concerned, Kanu is a nobody and not above the law. If he is found guilty, he will be sentenced to jail and u and other of his supporters will do nothing. Mark my word
[/s]

Fine face, ugly heart, obsessed with coprophagic behaviour - a dysfunctional trait inherited from his slimy progenitors...

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
victorvezx:

Gbam!! U hit the nail in the head with this. Royalty my foot
[/s]

Miserable bigot on the sprawl...

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
victorvezx:

Stupid analysis, bridge builder my foot. The only thing the government can do is pardon him, that is if he is interested. Nothing more nothing less, u are talking of peace broker as if there is current war in the south east. Una never know who Buhari be, he beat ur forefathers and killed many in ur region, but he currently leads u
[/s]

Emotionally unstable bigot whose main motive of desiring 'One Nigeria' is for Lagos and their region to continue to parasitise on SE and SS so as to further their usual bragging of owning Lagos, which ordinarily, under normal condition wouldn't have amounted more than Togo but for the dysfunctional, lopsided system.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by adisaigbo1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Freedom2016:

Afonja...SMH
Osu flat head

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
vodutive:

Ok nah we are watching abi. Because if I know your elites, they will go their under the guise of Kanu, make noise and come out with contracts for the "elders". Govt will say we can't release Kanu but we will fix this road or build that school and we will make sure your company gets the contract or you can choose the contractor. Beleive me this is how it works, the govts do not fear the masses, they fear the elites, unfortunately for the masses, the elites are easily compromised.
[/s]

Silly rants of hypocrisy...

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

Like I said, no offence but the problem is you people never scratch beyond the surface. Who told you the Northern politician wanted progress for his people. Do you not understand that you cannot manipulate an educated man? ....... Maybe i should say enlightened because in Nigeria education no longer means enlightenment. Things may be changing now but traditionally the Northern elite was only interested in personal wealth and power, the masses were simply a tool just as right now the Igbo masses are clearly being used as a tool for political and personal economic interests.

https://www.nairaland.com/2726269/why-must-start-converting-earnings-to-forex-prophecy-by-WombRaiders-nov-2015

Here's a message from a Nigerdeltan to the shameless parasites in the South:

WombRaiders:
Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafr@ movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafr@ because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

while I feel we shouldn't antagonize our Ibo brothers and sisters, you raise a valid point which is that the problem with the Igbos are it's leaders. Everybody seems to be able to see it except them. It has to be said and I'm sorry but there is no nice way of putting it. Yorubas have said it from time immemorial we want devolution, regional autonomy, more power to federating units. If it is put before a vote today I can guarantee you no yoruba man would dare vote against it. He knows the consequence. So you have a regional block vote from the SW in support of that cause so why hasn't it happened? Your guess is as good as mine.

Double-faced hypocrites on the sprawl...

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by real43(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
abu12:
"if he trusts me and the Federal Government trusts me, I don’t see how this will not
work. I know the government well. I am a member of the ruling party. So I can use
my position well,” Mr. Kalu said"

truly ibo people are chest beaters, when did kalu become Buhari associates or even joins apc, that he is boasting of trusts.
YOUR CONFUSED MIND HAS KNOW LIMIT. YOU SIMPLY LACK UNDERSTANDING. I REGRET BEARING THE SAME TRIBE WITH YOU. MYOPIC FELLOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
vodutive:

You talk as if an African life has value to the West. How many people have died from Boko Haram 20,000 yet they refused to sell us arms to fight them. You start a war without support and you will just kill yourselves needlessly. I believe every region has what it takes to be successful and every region should eat from it produces and Nigeria as presently constituted in untenable but the solution is a political restructuring not war and if that results in a peaceful exit then good but to try and acheive Biafra by force will only end in lost lives for millions.
[/s]

Silly rants of delusion...

Face OduaArewanistan Republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters...

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
vodutive:

First of all do not twist what I said, I said Kanu is expendable and I explained that by expendable I mean his freedom is expendable.

You are the one who has been reading too many western books and movies. These things you talk about cannot work in environments like ours. Show me one African country that has succeeded in a people's revolt! Biafra cannot succeed without outside help. Now for a revolution to succeed, you have to have a credible leader....who is that person? I'm sorry nobody takes Kanu seriously outside SE restless youths, he simply hasn't got the stature or pedigree.

I couldn't care less if Biafra comes or goes, I am a Yoruba man, we will survive and prosper with or without and quite frankly we'd be better off on our own so if you succeed in leaving Nigeria it's to my benefit truth be told. I dont want to get too far into a Biafra debate but from an objective unbiased analysis, I can't see how you acheive a Biafra. Forget about the emotions, I'm being technical here. You don't have the firepower, the support amongst your elite and you don't have international support, really it's just noise making.
[/s]

What's is the essence of living without a head just to fill the stomach?
Emotionally unstable bigot whose main motive of desiring 'One Nigeria' is for Lagos and their region to continue to parasitise on SE and SS so as to further their usual bragging of owning Lagos, which ordinarily, under normal condition wouldn't have amounted more than Togo but for the dysfunctional, lopsided system.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
vodutive:

Kalu knows that Kanu is not going to step down, you don't seem to understand that Kalu is not doing this for Kanu...don't you get it?

No offence but this is why the North has always trumped the south esp the SE in politics, they are always 3 steps ahead. Why the SE get emotional, the North are strategic. Kalu is simply taking a leaf from the playbook starting with abandoning a party he formed, joining APC, now pretending to act like a peacemaker.......it's all strategic. The man cannot enjoy his billions from Jail!!
[/s]

Silly rants of treacherous cowards...

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

Tha fact that you don't like the truth does not make it a lie. people like Ojukwu or Emeka Anyaoku or people of that pedigree and connections fronting a cause is not the same as an unknown like kanu. You think if it was Okonjo or Ezekwesilli or somebody with pedigree fronting IPOB, he/she would be languishing in jail today? You think international organizations would not have intervened? Don't be deceived by what they say o Politicians worldwide don't care about the masses of Africa but they care when one of their own is involved. Our man/woman in Nigeria is in trouble, we have to help him so they put pressure on the govt but who knows Kanu?

Silly rants of frustrated hypocrites from a cowardly generation of unstable tribe who are too confused to ever stand for any good thing in life...

Watch "CHARLES SOLUDO" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jl-Z4tW484

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oipTY5hlsJ8

British MP Angela Rayner admired the passion and love Biafrans have for Biafra -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzwFvf6-ySE

Philip Effiong Jnr, speaking on Biafra at Ireland refugee conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdA00rAu6YU

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
vodutive:

Royal family? You think I'm a foreigner that you can be dazzling with Royalty nonsense? Excuse me this is Nigeria o, like I tell people when I was living abroad, Royalty in our country is 2 a penny every 200 yards there is a small Kingdom, even me I am a prince. 95% of Nigerian "royals" are either poor, uneducated or insignificant. The only true royalty in Nigeria are people like lineages from Kano, Zaria, Ilorin, Oyo, Ife, Ibadan, Onitsha, Benin, Warri etc etc and even then not all members of the family are equal and furthermore you people don't have true royalty in the east.

Kanu is a plebian, a commoner and he hasn't got the pedigree, either by political association, royal recognition, wealth, or schooling/grooming circle of friends for the political class whether Hausa, Yoruba or even Igbo to give a shit what happens to him. The only reason he is important is that he is a symbol of unrest in the SE. Royalty my ass!!!
[/s]

Frustrated hypocrites on the sprawl...

Fine face, ugly heart, face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters...

FFK ON NK
Nnamdi Kanu, who is the leader of IPOB and easily the most courageous, powerful and credible Igbo leader in Nigeria today.
I was amazed at his depth of knowledge, his immense courage and his deep convictions.

...we must give honor to whom it is due. Consequently I have no regrets for what I have said.
I have associated with, met and worked with many men of influence and power since I entered the combustible fray of politics thirty years ago but this one was different.

This was a man that had what I would describe as a Mahatma Ghandi-like quality. That is to say he is one that is prepared to sacrifice everything and anything for his beliefs, his people and his cause.
Like the great Scottish freedom fighter William Wallace I have no doubt that if he deemed it necessary he would go as far as to sacrifice his very life in the struggle for freedom and independence for his Igbo people from the Nigerian state and from our internal colonial masters and for the establishment of his beloved Biafra.

Not all may agree with him on that course but they must respect his determination, passion and courage.

Very few Nigerian leaders have that level of selflessness and commitment to any cause and, simply put, I admire it.

I looked deeply into his eyes as we spoke and I touched and weighed his soul.

I can tell you, without any fear of contradiction, that he is a profoundly good man who loves his Igbo people deeply.

He is also well-educated and widely-read and he is a formidable intellectual.

He is not a politician in the true sense of the word but rather a freedom fighter and a charismatic leader who has managed to inspire millions of Igbo youth all over the world to once again have faith in themselves and their collective cause and aspirations. In my view that is a good thing.

I can also tell you this: he is a man of great faith and conviction and his rise to prominence is not ordinary but instead prophetic.

He cannot be destroyed or silenced by any government or man born of woman because the Lord is with him and He is using him. He is using him to say and do the things that many believe but that are too scared to say or do.
Other leaders have had their time in the past and now this is his. He is paying a very heavy price right now for what God will use him for in the future.

Very few leaders can or would be willing to take the pain and make the kind of sacrifice that this man is making today.

I am a very cautious and circumspect person and it takes me a while to warm to people or for them to win my confidence. Yet this case was different.

Nnamdi and I, rather like Che Guevera and Fidel Castro at the beginning of the Cuban revolution, connected immediately and he won my trust, respect and admiration.

If there is anyone that can truly build the much needed bridge between the south-west, the south-south and the south-east it is Nnamdi Kanu.

This is because he is pragmatic and sincere. It is because he is respectful and accomodating of alternative points of view and dissenting opinions and he speaks from a position of knowledge and strength. It ibecause he is very proud of his Igbo heritage and he would never betray his people or prostitute his principles.

The truth is that he is not just a combination of Owelle Nnamdi Azikwe and Dim Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu: he is a combination of Azikwe, Ojukwu AND Major Kaduna Nzeogwu all rolled into one.

The fire of revolution and the yearning for fundamental and equitable change burns in his blood and resides in his bones.

He has spoken up for, defended and fought for the preservation and dignity of his people just as those other three leaders did in the past at different times in our history.
His love, remarkable courage and sheer passion for his people and their cause is boundless and unfathomable.

The Igbo is blessed to have him as one of the most respected and reverred leaders in our entire history as a nation."

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
vodutive:
I suspect Kalu is simply using Kanu for leverage. He has problems with the EFCC and offering the govt a way out of the Kanu problem may give him some leverage regarding his case with EFCC. Kanu is expendable, he has no pedigree and no friends in high places. The difference between him and Ojukwu is that Ojukwu was part of the Elite. The Elites always take care of themselves even when they disagree. anti-corruption, anti-corruption, have you seen any big man who is part of the establishment go to Jail? I can assure you none of the ruling political class including the Igbo elders gives a shit if Kanu spends 10 years in detention, he is not one of them. It's a case of how can I use this to my advantage.

This is a master stroke by Kalu, He becomes the champion. Whatever happens he is a winner, he does not need to secure kanu's release to win. Just to be seen, to appear to be a serious broker for peace and a bridge to the SE is all he needs to get a soft landing. If he fails to get Kanu to stand down, which is the most likely outcome, Politicians from the SE will now be championing his cause...saying how can you jail the man that was helping us in the east. Kanu has made this about himself, he has made himself the issue. Apologies to my brothers and sisters from the east but this is how you act smart, work strategically, not by making noise.
[/s]

Useless talk from bloody cowards...

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Chimdiebere(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, keep wallowing in ur delusions. Nigeria is one indivisible entity, and there is nothing Nnamdi Kanu nor his supporters can do about it. We dealt with ur forefathers, and those who dealt with them are still alive. U people are scared to death at the prospect of going to war to get Biafra again, hence the reason u people going at it non violently, but the government is not taking it either. 150 Ipob members died from the bullets of the Nigerian Army in just one year, and u people did not do anything about it, in fact it's not being discussed internationally. U people are simply powerless and at the messy of the Nigerian government, but u people don't seem to realize it. Ur elites in the National Assembly that have the power to bring massive change to this Biafra agitation, since u choose non violence, they are there doing nothing about it, because they know it's a failed mission. U are simply a brainwashed individual, that have given in to the Biafra emotions like other Kanu supporters
Until then, I won't say anything ... But we'll see who is who next year! Then we'll know the difference between a man created nation and Ancient landmark by God

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by willibounce1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
papaejima1:

You mean like MKO Abiola was released and handed back his presidential mandate?
Guy you are very intelligent. undecided

You are drunk.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Catastrophe1: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ohamadike 1 of igboland. Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chimdiebere:
Until then, I won't say anything ... But we'll see who is who next year! Then we'll know the difference between a man created nation and Ancient landmark by God
Sorry small boy, nation on earth was created by God, they were all created by Men
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
victorvezx:

Sorry small boy, nation on earth was created by God, they were all created by Men
[/s]

Frustrated Afonja, your colluding with your biased inhouse mod to hide my comments and place indefinite ban on my handles cannot reduce your eternal pains and miseries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by zendy: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

First of all do not twist what I said, I said Kanu is expendable and I explained that by expendable I mean his freedom is expendable.

You are the one who has been reading too many western books and movies. These things you talk about cannot work in environments like ours. Show me one African country that has succeeded in a people's revolt! Biafra cannot succeed without outside help. Now for a revolution to succeed, you have to have a credible leader....who is that person? I'm sorry nobody takes Kanu seriously outside SE restless youths, he simply hasn't got the stature or pedigree.

I couldn't care less if Biafra comes or goes, I am a Yoruba man, we will survive and prosper with or without and quite frankly we'd be better off on our own so if you succeed in leaving Nigeria it's to my benefit truth be told. I dont want to get too far into a Biafra debate but from an objective unbiased analysis, I can't see how you acheive a Biafra. Forget about the emotions, I'm being technical here. You don't have the firepower, the support amongst your elite and you don't have international support, really it's just noise making.

You Yorubas simply dont understand what this is all about. You guys think this is just about Kanu? This is about self determination. This about people who feel that the British invention called Nigeria has been a disasterous experiment and wish to go and reinvent themselves elsewhere. This is a movement of those who want to be free. I dont care about Kanus credibility, that is not what is important. What is important is the will of the people. So long as the people yearn to be free, they shall one day be free. And if Nigeria decides that it will hold a certain group of people against their will then we should all expect that there will never be any peace or progress.

Theres an Igbo proverb that when an adult takes something from a kid and raises his hands up so that the kid wont reach it, a time will come when his will get tired and he will bring it down. Islamic fundamental onslaught in the North, Niger Delta attacks in the South, Biafran agitation in the East and the general feeling of unhappiness of Nigerians against government incompetence. How long do you think Nigeria can hold out? The question is no longer about if Biafra is achievable but about when Nigeria will implode.

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by disumusa: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
watching in 3D, I knew that Buhari will soon gv up like he did with Sarakis case, He z just in dilemma.
so you expect buhari to release terror like kalu

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
disumusa:

See them lying hypocrites and parasites on the sprawl...they already know that their evils in this expired entity have found them out.

The mere thought of NK shall continue to cause untold terrible nightmares and heartaches to many foes and naysayers till their comatose...

Bunch of murderous parasites and terrorists...

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by ThinkSmarter: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
disumusa:
Kanu z not a terrorist, he has not killed anyone, he has not bombed anyone, he is just a freedom fighter. He is a prisoner of conscience
I would rather say Buhari hv exhibited a terrorist tendencies when insinuated violence that lead to the loss of lives n destruction of ppties in 2011 after losing presidential election.
if a particular group of people z opting for secession, u call them to the negotiation table n hear from them and know why they are aggrieved and address the issue, not clamping down on them with force.
if this type of a thing happens in a civilized world, they do conduct a referendum to determine the will/wish of d people.
at times I do ask why z Nigeria afraid of losing Igbos? even though they are perceived as being mischievous, can't u just let them be so that they can go with their problems.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by AntiNigerian: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
victorvezx:

You're so uneducated! Nation's are supposed to have one value system! Nigeria has none! Israel, Syria, Ethiopia and Greece were ancient landmarks created by God and these nations were in existence before we came to the world And they didn't change their capitals(e.g Athens, Jerusalem, Damascus) remember Proverbs 22:28 'Thou shall not remove an ancient landmark of which thy fathers have set'! Nation's come in two ways;

1-Ancient landmark
2-Mutual Agreement

.. But did Nigeria ever have any of these?? and you're here talking about what? Did Lugard bring Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba and Ijaw people to the table for discussion before creating Nigeria??

Pls do me a favour and get lost YOU LUGARDIAN SLAVE!

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
zendy:

You Yorubas simply dont understand what this is all about. You guys think this is just about Kanu? This is about self determination. This about people who feel that the British invention called Nigeria has been a disasterous experiment and wish to go and reinvent themselves elsewhere. This is a movement of those who want to be free. I dont care about Kanus credibility, that is not what is important. What is important is the will of the people. So long as the people yearn to be free, they shall one day be free. And if Nigeria decides that it will hold a certain group of people against their will then we should all expect that there will never be any peace or progress.

Theres an Igbo proverb that when an adult takes something from a kid and raises his hands up so that the kid wont reach it, a time will come when his will get tired and he will bring it down. Islamic fundamental onslaught in the North, Niger Delta attacks in the South, Biafran agitation in the East and the general feeling of unhappiness of Nigerians against government incompetence. How long do you think Nigeria can hold out? The question is no longer about if Biafra is achievable but about when Nigeria will implode.
Lol, I no ur prayer everyday is for Nigeria to implode. But it won't, we have being in worse situations than this, but his nation survived. All those groups u mentioned are all impotent groups, especially the Biafra agitation and the Islamic fundamentalist onslaught in the north. The only potent group there is the Niger delta militants, because we all feel the consequences of their rebellion. So stop joining potent and impotent forces together in ur bide to prove that Nigeria maybe fighting a war on different fronts when in reality, it's not the case

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Eddiecute86(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

Ok nah we are watching abi. Because if I know your elites, they will go their under the guise of Kanu, make noise and come out with contracts for the "elders". Govt will say we can't release Kanu but we will fix this road or build that school and we will make sure your company gets the contract or you can choose the contractor. Beleive me this is how it works, the govts do not fear the masses, they fear the elites, unfortunately for the masses, the elites are easily compromised.

Exactly,Now we on the same page we both know the elites are after themselves that is the more reason NK don't want to identify with them even though they have visited him countless time to lure him.

Anyway we will see what happen thereafter i will drop my pen at this junction..kudos for been civil enough.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by ThinkSmarter: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
0xtr136r:
[s][/s]

Fine face, ugly heart, face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters...

FFK ON NK
Nnamdi Kanu, who is the leader of IPOB and easily the most courageous, powerful and credible Igbo leader in Nigeria today.
I was amazed at his depth of knowledge, his immense courage and his deep convictions.

...we must give honor to whom it is due. Consequently I have no regrets for what I have said.
I have associated with, met and worked with many men of influence and power since I entered the combustible fray of politics thirty years ago but this one was different.

This was a man that had what I would describe as a Mahatma Ghandi-like quality. That is to say he is one that is prepared to sacrifice everything and anything for his beliefs, his people and his cause.
Like the great Scottish freedom fighter William Wallace I have no doubt that if he deemed it necessary he would go as far as to sacrifice his very life in the struggle for freedom and independence for his Igbo people from the Nigerian state and from our internal colonial masters and for the establishment of his beloved Biafra.

Not all may agree with him on that course but they must respect his determination, passion and courage.

Very few Nigerian leaders have that level of selflessness and commitment to any cause and, simply put, I admire it.

I can tell you, without any fear of contradiction, that he is a profoundly good man who loves his Igbo people deeply.

He is not a politician in the true sense of the word but rather a freedom fighter and a charismatic leader who has managed to inspire millions of Igbo youth all over the world to once again have faith in themselves and their collective cause and aspirations. In my view that is a good thing.

I can also tell you this: he is a man of great faith and conviction and his rise to prominence is not ordinary but instead prophetic.

He cannot be destroyed or silenced by any government or man born of woman because the Lord is with him and He is using him. He is using him to say and do the things that many believe but that are too scared to say or do.
Other leaders have had their time in the past and now this is his. He is paying a very heavy price right now for what God will use him for in the future.

Very few leaders can or would be willing to take the pain and make the kind of sacrifice that this man is making today.

I am a very cautious and circumspect person and it takes me a while to warm to people or for them to win my confidence. Yet this case was different.

Nnamdi and I, rather like Che Guevera and Fidel Castro at the beginning of the Cuban revolution, connected immediately and he won my trust, respect and admiration.

If there is anyone that can truly build the much needed bridge between the south-west, the south-south and the south-east it is Nnamdi Kanu.

This is because he is pragmatic and sincere. It is because he is respectful and accomodating of alternative points of view and dissenting opinions and he speaks from a position of knowledge and strength. It ibecause he is very proud of his Igbo heritage and he would never betray his people or prostitute his principles.

The truth is that he is not just a combination of Owelle Nnamdi Azikwe and Dim Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu: he is a combination of Azikwe, Ojukwu AND Major Kaduna Nzeogwu all rolled into one.

The fire of revolution and the yearning for fundamental and equitable change burns in his blood and resides in his bones.

He has spoken up for, defended and fought for the preservation and dignity of his people just as those other three leaders did in the past at different times in our history.
His love, remarkable courage and sheer passion for his people and their cause is boundless and unfathomable.

The Igbo is blessed to have him as one of the most respected and reverred leaders in our entire history as a nation."

good write up, well done
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by ThinkSmarter: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
0xtr136r:
[s][/s]

FFK ON NK

good write up, well done.
Anyi ga~enwe nmeri Na oge Na adighi Anya site Na Ike nke Chineke
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by AntiNigerian: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, I no ur prayer everyday is for Nigeria to implode. But it won't, we have being in worse situations than this, but his nation survived. All those groups u mentioned are all impotent groups, especially the Biafra agitation and the Islamic fundamentalist onslaught in the north. The only potent group there is the Niger delta militants, because we all feel the consequences of their rebellion. So stop joining potent and impotent forces together in ur bide to prove that Nigeria maybe fighting a war on different fronts when in reality, it's not the case
Niger delta is Biafran land! Take it or leave it! Am an Igbo man from Etche LGA in Rivers state! Igbos make up 50% of that so called Niger delta even the ijaws know this (Ijaw population=10Million people) .. And I'll never deny my igbo origin! I can't bear igbo name and speak igbo language and say am not igbo! Worry not my brothers from the Eastern Niger, Am together with you people!

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by AntiNigerian: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Niger delta is Biafran land! Take it or leave it! Am an Igbo man from Etche LGA in Rivers state! Igbos make up 50% of that so called Niger delta even the ijaws know this (Ijaw population=10Million people) .. And I'll never deny my igbo origin! I can't bear igbo name and speak igbo language and say am not igbo! Worry not my brothers from the Eastern Niger, Am together with you people!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Olabestonic001(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
0xtr130r:

Lying tribalist, take a glance at this quote:

"By the time the Europeans came, even the Yoruba people, did not even learn how to live with each other, they were fighting and all over the north, they were fighting everywhere, there were tribal wars."
I just remember only recently the Yoruba leaders said they want to break, break from where. The Yoruba are probably the people who economically enjoy Nigeria more than anybody, economically. So why are they going?" 
- Mallam Adamu Ciroma

Yoruba Have Never Been One - Awujale
By Kolade Larewaju 
Sunday, May 16, 2010

https://www.nairaland.com/446687/yoruba-never-been-one-awujale-Oba-Sikiru-Kayode-Adetona

I knew you'll be here to masturbate, miscreant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Civilian JTF Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Of Them In Borno (Graphic) / 10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria: Senate President Performs Last Function / Omisore Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.