Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Lg G3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lg G3 (1145 Views)

LG G3 screen / U.S Used, Like New Lg G3 D851 For Quick Sale ------- SOLD ------------ / Lg G3 Lcd Screen Or Samsung S4 Motherboard Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lg G3 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
please i want to buy an lg g3 soonest does anyone have a negative opinion concerning this phone please tell if you do before i buy the phone so i do not make mistakes...thanks.
Re: Lg G3 by wtfCode: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
It's a very nice phone dear.
That's what I'm rocking right now.
Although if U're a heavy user,then the battery power might not satisfy u.
Got good camera.
One of the best display.

Ugonnalufit
Re: Lg G3 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
wtfCode:
It's a very nice phone dear.
That's what I'm rocking right now.
Although if U're a heavy user,then the battery power might not satisfy u.
Got good camera.
One of the best display.

Ugonnalufit

i know right, d battery is the only problem but i am fully prepared for that. i have extra batteries + i intend getting an mpj battery self so that issue is sorted out cool cool cool cool cool...................thnks tho

1 Like

Re: Lg G3 by Elcapo(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2016
The phone gets hot like crazy under heavy usage & sometimes under normal usage too... God help you!
The battery is also very bad

1 Like

Re: Lg G3 by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Elcapo:
The phone gets hot like crazy under heavy usage & sometimes under normal usage too... God help you!
The battery is also very bad
That's if you're running lolipop.
Kitkat, custom roms or Marshmallow (if you can get past the updating wahala), are the best OS to use on a G3.

1 Like

Re: Lg G3 by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2016
Although the battery life is poor. Irrespective of the rom being used.
Re: Lg G3 by spanzed(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2016
hello all,pls i got an LG G2 VX980 phone i would want to repair it has screen and calibration problem although i have heard abt the screen problems that comes with all LG phones pls how much would it cost me because i dont want to repair it now and in no time it would start giving me issues.is there any LG customer care in ilorin? if no what about in lagos because i want it to be repaired and i would be issued a long guarantee incase poo happens thats why i dont want to give just anyhow engineers pls i would appreciate it if my questions are been answered thanks.
Re: Lg G3 by Darkseid(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Irenenwaka:
please i want to buy an lg g3 soonest does anyone have a negative opinion concerning this phone please tell if you do before i buy the phone so i do not make mistakes...thanks.
whatever you do, don't buy the d850 at&t model.

1 Like

Re: Lg G3 by Elcapo(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
IFEANNYI:

That's if you're running lolipop.
Kitkat, custom roms or Marshmallow (if you can get past the updating wahala), are the best OS to use on a G3.
I tweaked the hell outta that phone....
Just name the ROM I never used... From xosp's 6.3 marshmallow to Fulmics 6.1------4.4------,------lollipop-------
Re: Lg G3 by Elcapo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
Darkseid:
I think the D855 Int'l model is the best

1 Like

Re: Lg G3 by donhils: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
Darkseid:
Why?
Re: Lg G3 by Darkseid(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
donhils:

Why?
You won't get any 3g network with it. It's a factory defect that affect most of them, not necessarily a band problem.
Re: Lg G3 by henrixx(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Irenenwaka:

i know right, d battery is the only problem but i am fully prepared for that. i have extra batteries + i intend getting an mpj battery self so that issue is sorted out cool cool cool cool cool...................thnks tho
hello, have you been able to get the extended battery? I'm in need of It too

(1) (Reply)

which one is preferable between Infinix Hot 4 Pro And Tecno CX Air / The Boss #takecharge / Best Practices For Charging Your Smartphones Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.