Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Etisalat Surprise Sms - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Surprise Sms (1133 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation / 9Mobile (ETISALAT) 700% BONUS RECHARGE PROMO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Surprise Sms by lexxybb: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2017
Do all you can to enjoy a whopping N4000 bundle on Etisalat! Recharge 200 & get N3000 worth of data & N1000 for voice calls to all networks. Bonus valid/30 days

I received the msg above from Etisalat, can someone break it down in clear terms
Re: Etisalat Surprise Sms by shedy03(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2017
lexxybb:
Do all you can to enjoy a whopping N4000 bundle on Etisalat! Recharge 200 & get N3000 worth of data & N1000 for voice calls to all networks. Bonus valid/30 days

I received the msg above from Etisalat, can someone break it down in clear terms
etisalat's stingy ways of doing business must have resulted to the financial mess they are facing now.
i think they are now beginning to use bonuses to attract subscribers.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Surprise Sms by Nbote(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2017
lexxybb:

Its obviously one of their new promos jus like their 200 for 1gb.. Watch some morons com and term it Ramadan bonus again. I'm sure not everyone would b eligible for it so if u got d SMS U're one of d lucky ppl to enjoy dat particular promo.. Its similar to d Airtel promo.. Ur browsing is going to b charged from d N3000 data account while ur calls would b charged from d voice calls balance but trust me dey are going to b drinking ur data account while u browse because at d end of d day U'll b surprised dat 3000 for data is equivalent to 150 or 200mb though I might b wrong.
NB: U cannot subscribe for data using d data account. Ur browsing and internet access is going to b charged from it at a pay as u go rate..
Re: Etisalat Surprise Sms by Nbote(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2017
shedy03:

etisalat's stingy ways of doing business must have resulted to the financial mess they are facing now.
i think they are now beginning to use bonuses to attract subscribers.

How are dey stingy?? Becos dey don't offer u 3gb of data u can't use because of how terrible d ntwrk is ?? I've been using etisalat , Mtn and Glo for years now and I had to abandon my Glo line . I will confidently tell u etisalat is d best of dem all, calls and data wise because I have used dem all and still do. What shall it profit u to buy data and can't use it because of d ntwrk or to have airtime u can't use or dat kips been deducted at will.
Re: Etisalat Surprise Sms by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2017
Nbote:

How are dey stingy?? Becos dey don't offer u 3gb of data u can't use because of how terrible d ntwrk is ?? I've been using etisalat , Mtn and Glo for years now and I had to abandon my Glo line . I will confidently tell u etisalat is d best of dem all, calls and data wise because I have used dem all and still do. What shall it profit u to buy data and can't use it because of d ntwrk or to have airtime u can't use or dat kips been deducted at will.
Etisalat network is good in selected states

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Surprise Sms by youngcizza(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2017
don't waste ur money abeg
i got the message n recharged.......buh as usual i received nothing.....
Re: Etisalat Surprise Sms by Nbote(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Etisalat network is good in selected states

I have travelled a lot and trust me Etisalat had always remained d best where ever I've been. Definitely there'll b a couple of places d network may not b so strong but overall they rock...
Re: Etisalat Surprise Sms by Nbote(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2017
youngcizza:
don't waste ur money abeg
i got the message n recharged.......buh as usual i received nothing.....

There's a code u're supposed to dial.. Moreover how is u recharging ur line a waste of money? No b u go still use am??
Re: Etisalat Surprise Sms by youngcizza(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nbote:

There's a code u're supposed to dial.. Moreover how is u recharging ur line a waste of money? No b u go still use am??
where is the code??
i don't use the sim to make calls
just got the message n wanted giving it a trial
so to me its a waste......
Re: Etisalat Surprise Sms by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nbote:

I have travelled a lot and trust me Etisalat had always remained d best where ever I've been. Definitely there'll b a couple of places d network may not b so strong but overall they rock...
There are many places in Nigeria that etisalat has poor network signal.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Surprise Sms by Nbote(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

There are many places in Nigeria that etisalat has poor network signal.
I am not saying there aren't places dey don't have poor ntwrk but ur statement of many places is a fallacy.. Let me give u an example, how many ppl using Glo are complaining about their data ntwrk? Same with Airtel and Mtn.. Most ppl using Glo complain bitterly of d speed same goes for Airtel plus their data wiping. Mtn is busy stealing airtime and data from customers with their on code deductions.. All of us dey Nairaland , d evidence isn't so far fetched.
Re: Etisalat Surprise Sms by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nbote:

I am not saying there aren't places dey don't have poor ntwrk but ur statement of many places is a fallacy.. Let me give u an example, how many ppl using Glo are complaining about their data ntwrk? Same with Airtel and Mtn.. Most ppl using Glo complain bitterly of d speed same goes for Airtel plus their data wiping. Mtn is busy stealing airtime and data from customers with their on code deductions.. All of us dey Nairaland , d evidence isn't so far fetched.
You're totally correct

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro Price And Specifiaction( Launched 2017) / Ps4 FIFA 17 Price And Review For #14k / Please Help With Infinix Chameleon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.