Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) (63734 Views)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 17, 2016
Polyphony:

Kys

whats the meaning of kys ogbeni
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by ehijes: 12:52am On Dec 17, 2016
Ultimate cycler is back better and stronger. Register with 12,500 n get 50,000 in 2 weeks. Don’t register because the person is your relative or friend Make sure you join active and lively team like mine. In my team people that just registered new are matched even some that are yet to activate there account are being matched. You can collect your 50k that same day if you register in an active team. You will be paid from spill over. join by using the username: ifycute or contact me on watapp 08030676034.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by fkdmods: 12:55am On Dec 17, 2016
Na special prayer go make their pikin fine. Walahi.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by charmosky(m): 12:59am On Dec 17, 2016
I thinks say one guy just splashed 1m on this girl couple of months back....

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 1:01am On Dec 17, 2016
slimzypink:
sad sad sad sad after wasting 2yrs of my life u went 4 laura
jesus this is serious. Wha really happened?
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 17, 2016
You mean with all your tips, you don't have someone?
NairalandDSS:
embarassed embarassed LADIES AM SINGLE AND SEARCHING, I WANT TO LOVE
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 17, 2016
Zahra buhari Toto will be Bleep tonight by indine son

NOTE THAT

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 17, 2016
Bitchvibe:
You mean with all your tips, you don't have someone?

sorry i was just joikng... am married
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by rafabenitez: 1:35am On Dec 17, 2016
Look at d publicity as if its kanu nwankwo dat she is gtin married to,simple she is gtin married to ogbonnaya kanu dnt attach his brodas fame to anything,as fr u linda uve been announcing pples wedding since 17BC,IM PART of those praying fr u t humble urself t d poor man in d street bfre u wl c whom wl look ur way,wtot humility u wl alwax keep announcing pples wedding.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by moshino(m): 1:42am On Dec 17, 2016
MrIcredible:
This life sha grin

At last, one dude has decided to start chopping our leftover grin

I remember when I cam.... grin E don Tey.

Na so other guys were chopping your sisters nah, so if she's leftover, then your sisters are leftovers as well. And na so other men chop your mama before your papa see her chop to born you. Reason am nah.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 17, 2016
atilla:
Congrats to her. Meanwhile who has watched the video. There was one girl shouting like a mad man all thru.

Good luck to her sis Linda. Hope her wish comes through 2017

Is it the girl with the phone in the second picture? Lol
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Babaevans1(m): 2:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Ogbonna is papilo's uncle. I remembered he retired d same time with uche okechukwu, stephen keshi and samson siasia.
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 2:08am On Dec 17, 2016
Na wa oo! grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Incrizz(f): 2:12am On Dec 17, 2016
'Reminds me of Tonto Dike -the most insulted female celebrity on Nairaland, well, until she got married.
Whether it's agreed she's a celeb or not, Laura wore the crown after Tonto.
Now she's about getting married.

Hmm...are you thinking what I'm thinking? wink

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 2:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Babaevans1:
Ogbonna is papilo's uncle. I remembered he retired d same time with uche okechukwu, stephen keshi and samson siasia.
funny guy, LWTMD

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Compliant(m): 2:44am On Dec 17, 2016
carmag:
and so? would that return our money that is trapped on on on...ok

14th of January on our mind

ITS BETTER YOU START COUNTING YOUR LOSS AND ACCEPT MMM NIGERIA IS GONE

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by sirchrisnewsline(m): 2:57am On Dec 17, 2016
finally olosho on point left over take away
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by naptu2: 2:59am On Dec 17, 2016
That's Christopher Kanu. He was a very good footballer. He played for Ajax and in Switzerland. He and Nwankwo Kanu only played one match together for the Super Eagles (I think it was a friendly).

He and Gabriel Okolosi shone in one of those exhibition matches (I think it was an Africa vs rest of the world game).

Complete Sports often used him to deceive their readers. They would publish a huge sensational headline on their front page and put the body of the story on an inside page. The headline would be something like, "Kanu moves to Lugarno". You'd be wondering, "Why is Kanu moving to Lugarno?", You'd buy the paper, only to find out that it's about Christopher Kanu, not Nwankwo Kanu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Adewande89: 3:05am On Dec 17, 2016
Ultimate cycler is back and better, register with 12500, get 50k back. Ask me how, chat me on whatsapp 07033194456
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Duru009(m): 3:28am On Dec 17, 2016
I pray it works...... ....

Becos that Laura is very arrogant
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:11am On Dec 17, 2016
beverly osu i guess

atilla:
Congrats to her. Meanwhile who has watched the video. There was one girl shouting like a mad man all thru.

Good luck to her sis Linda. Hope her wish comes through 2017
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 4:34am On Dec 17, 2016
Why are they shouting? I can't stand loud people. The Laura herself showed more decorum.
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by georgementday(m): 4:38am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=naptu2 post=52000688]That's Christopher Kanu. He was a very good footballer. He played for Ajax and in Switzerland. He and Nwankwo Kanu only played one match together for the Super Eagles (I think it was a friendly).

He and Gabriel Okolosi shone in one of those exhibition matches (I think it was an Africa vs rest of the world game).

Complete Sports often used him to deceive their readers. They would publish a huge sensational headline on their front page and put the body of the story on an inside page. The headline would be something like, "Kanu moves to Lugarno". You'd be wondering, "Why is Kanu moving to Lugarno?", You'd buy the paper, only to find out that it's about Christopher Kanu, not Nwankwo Kanu.
Guy,you don old!
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by player007(m): 4:48am On Dec 17, 2016
MrIcredible:
This life sha grin

Stupidity at its highest peak.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by lanre316: 4:51am On Dec 17, 2016
carmag:
and so? would that return our money that is trapped on on on...ok

14th of January on our mind

You better move on with your lives and accept the cold truth that MMM is gone for good in Nigeria. The heartbreak you felt on Dec 14 will be child's play compared to the ultimate disappointing heartbreaking blow you will get on Jan 14 when your mavro remains a mavro forever with nobody to pay you real money. Move on with your lives, dude. MMM is done with Nigeria. Next stop is Ghana and Kenya. You been shown the true meaning of MMM =Moku Mogbe Modaran.
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by annawhite(f): 4:52am On Dec 17, 2016
MrIcredible:
This life sha grin

you r mad....
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by naptu2: 5:07am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=georgementday post=52001137][/quote]

grin grin grin

Because of something that happened between 1996 and 1998?? Then what would you say if I told you about the 1980 Nations Cup??
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by moshino(m): 5:19am On Dec 17, 2016
NairalandDSS:
embarassed embarassed LADIES AM SINGLE AND SEARCHING, I WANT TO LOVE

Go make money first, until you have evidence of, at least #100m in your savings account.
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by esosuo2: 5:25am On Dec 17, 2016
slimzypink:
sad sad sad sad after wasting 2yrs of my life u went 4 laura
Eya. Dooh ,just find anoda guy and waste another 4years with him you still young na.
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by seguno2: 5:26am On Dec 17, 2016
angelTI:
Why won't she say yes undecided undecided undecided

Gold digger cool cool cool cool

No need quoting me tongue tongue tongue

Both of them MAY BE gold diggers if their only work is my brother/sister dash me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani: I Was 16 Years Old, 100 Level In UNILAG (Throwback Photo) / Lady Begs Jim Iyke For Sex On Instagram (screenshots) / Fire Engulfs Burna Boy's Range Rover Autobiography Along Lekki-Epe Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.