Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) (63733 Views)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Almand: 6:45am On Dec 17, 2016
Chocogold:
The rich will continue to marry the rich...aunty Linda should have go for Kanu Nwankwo naa...it's a pity her marital status remained thesame as last year...
Ogbonna na poor guy. Just leaving by the grace of his elder brother
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by chccho(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2016
What's the big deal about this 2ugly people getting engaged? Like seriously what should we do with this?
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by fof1: 6:48am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=MrIcredible post=51998750]This life sha grin

At last, one dude has decided to start chopping our leftover grin

I remember when I cam.... grin E don Tey.[/quot

SO GOES THE CIRCLE. NONE IS CLEAN ONLY GOD TEASON WE ARE HUMAN SEEKING PERFECTION.
U ALSO CHOPPED OR WILL CHOP ANOTHER'S LEFT OVER. TODAY'S WORLD LEAVES VERY VERY FEW WHI ARE CLEAN AND NEW AT D START.
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by walesman03(m): 6:48am On Dec 17, 2016
In a period MC galaxy dey mourn hin 21million loss to MMM, laura easy nah....
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by daneni1(m): 6:53am On Dec 17, 2016
Airforce1:
Congrats to them
She short her fiancée short i just hope their children too no go short.
The gene will play its part
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Spidermon: 6:54am On Dec 17, 2016
This Laura sef. Her face looks like ronaldinho on playstation 1.

Hope say her puna no dey smell like her sister own sha?
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 6:55am On Dec 17, 2016
They are perfect for each other. No-talent fake celebrities, living off an elder sibling's success.
I hope they live happily ever after.

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by kettle84(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2016
MrIcredible:
This life sha grin

I remember when I cam.... grin E don Tey.
always saying crap. can you get close?
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2016
Airforce1:
Congrats to them

She short her fiancée short
i just hope their children too no go short.
you mean like 2short?
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by curvilicious: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2016
This Segun, i mean Kanu brother resemble Kwanu o only say d Guy short

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by curvilicious: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2016
I said yes to boo boo, bestieturnshubby lol that's finny. Una been never marry. What if d engagement goes sour?

#just my thot
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2016
grin grin groovy! She chose well...
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2016
yjgm:
Finally the copy copy one is engaged. When will her celibate sister join suit?
Just be happy for someone that is happy so happiness will not stay far from you
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2016
yjgm:
Finally the copy copy one is engaged. When will her celibate sister join suit?
make congratulations no far from ur life O . just be happy it takes nothing
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by samijay8(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2016
Hmmn rich for the rich, zahra for billionaire. average rich for average, poor for poor. #naijaWay
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Chukazu: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Ogbonna still never marry

the Laura lady, what happened to all the guys that have been dashing her cars...she has dumped all for Ogbonna?
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by MrIcredible: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2016
moshino:

So basically you're saying MY mother was a harlot, and MY father was gay, but MY mother converted MY father, ok I see. But how can I be sure who MY real father is, since I said MY mother was a harlot?
Yes.
That's the mystery in your life.. Take heart
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by NCP: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2016
Daminaj1:
Finally. Laura Ikeji fashion blogger and clotheir is getting married and her family could not be less excited. Her older sister Linda shared the news. via a video she shared on her Instagram page and her Blog.

She took to her blog and wrote;

So my amazing little sister Laura Ikeji got engaged tonight. Her man of about a year, former footballer and younger brother to football legend Kanu Nwankwo, Ogbonna Kanu, asked her to marry him and she said yes! So so happy for them. Big congrats to Laura.

Meanwhile, to my matter, dear future husband, biko show up nah! Me sef want to wear wedding dress..lol. I tap into Laura's blessings! 2017 loading. *wink*. See their engagement video

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/12/my-younger-sister-laura-ikeji-just-got.html?m=1

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/12/laura-ikeji-engaged-to-ogbonna-kanu.html

Watch the video here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOGASgQhxc7/

When is Linda and Mr Seun getting married ?
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2016
brightballer:
.Who is Laura?

Anyway, I'm happy to tell you Zahra and Ahmed Indimi own the weekend. No time discussing a wannabe when the man behind our problem as a nation is giving out his beautiful daughter in marriage.
You came at a very wrong time!

for ur mind, u don drop comment
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by MrIcredible: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2016
Toks2008:

In most cases,everyone is usually someone's left over be you a man or woman
That's not true.
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2016
na wao! just engagement them come the kiss if them wed wetin go come happen?

make una think am nah! haba..
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2016
Your wife wouldn't be happy to see that post I quoted.
NairalandDSS:

sorry i was just joikng... am married
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by agrovick(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2016
ROZZAYY:
hmmmm.

hmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

so nofin for my broda

mc galaxy. nawa o anyway congrats to dem.
Ma'am, we will have to take you in for visual assault. grin
Some of us here are still below the legal age of 18 undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2016
I though it was nnamdi cow-nu brother before!
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Inspectorsuga(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2016
Airforce1:
Congrats to them

She short her fiancée short
i just hope their children too no go short.

U sef if u stand beside dat Nwankwo giant, u go see am say u be d.warf
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by donbenie(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2016
pennywys:
Curling his hair, is he also a footballer?

Meanwhile, informed us when is the wedding, engagement isn't a guarantee got marriage
Yes,he was a footballer and an International at that,he played right fullback for Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by porshuch: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2016
MrIcredible:
This life sha grin

I remember when I cam.... grin E don Tey.
everything in this life is all recycled
You will still marry another person wey we don chop too. Na chop and pass around.
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by porshuch: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2016
Spidermon:
This Laura sef. Her face looks like ronaldinho on playstation 1.

Hope say her puna no dey smell like her sister own sha?
I know you want your mama puna to smell so dat your family will be rich like ikeji's.
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by Pain(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2016
Congratulations Kanu. You just injected more of the UGLY GENES into thy Family Line

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=Daminaj1 post=51998719]Finally. Laura Ikeji fashion blogger and clotheir is getting married and her family could not be less excited. Her older sister Linda shared the news. via a video she shared on her Instagram page and her Blog.

She took to her blog and wrote;

So my amazing little sister Laura Ikeji got engaged tonight. Her man of about a year, former footballer and younger brother to football legend Kanu Nwankwo, Ogbonna Kanu, asked her to marry him and she said yes! So so happy for them. Big congrats to Laura.

Meanwhile, to my matter, dear future husband, biko show up nah! Me sef want to wear wedding dress..lol. I tap into Laura's blessings! 2017 loading. *wink*. See their engagement video

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/12/my-younger-sister-laura-ikeji-just-got.html?m=1

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/12/laura-ikeji-engaged-to-ogbonna-kanu.html

Watch the video here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOGASgQhxc7/[/ delay is not denial, there is always time for everything
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2016
What is her blog URL?
Re: Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) by bongo007(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Linda family and made Men be like,somebody help me wit d picz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani: I Was 16 Years Old, 100 Level In UNILAG (Throwback Photo) / Lady Begs Jim Iyke For Sex On Instagram (screenshots) / Fire Engulfs Burna Boy's Range Rover Autobiography Along Lekki-Epe Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.