Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job | Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job | Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze (309 Views)

Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs / The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze / Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job | Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze by Naijahotloaded(m): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
A female Instagram user, Brielyn took to her page to write an open letter to OAP Freeze about the way he addresses pastors and tithing.

“Open Letter To @daddyfreeze

I have always loved your airing on @coolfmlagos
But lately I had to turn my post concerning your tithe ministration and judgment on pastors.
But first concerning the Deuteronomy verse of your Bible which says sell your tithe and buy anything you want including beer…..

Bible reading is different from Bible meditation
where you are spiritfilled and your message should convince and not confuse people.
Which is why the Bible is not in support of beer which in the Bible its recognised as strong drink proverbs20:1 proverbs23:29-32 Isaiah28:7
Back to tithe

Malachi3:8 says will a man rob God, yet ye have robbed me. But ye says, wherein have we robbed thee? Reply:in tithe and offerings
Vs 10 says bring ye all the tithe in to the store house. Which can be defined as the church.
Which is why we should obey every instruction, nothing must be left out. Continue reading...http://naijahotloaded.com/2016/12/16/preaching-against-pastors-is-not-your-job-lady-writes-open-letter-to-freeze-for-always-criticizing-men-of-god/

Re: Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job | Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze by FisifunKododada: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2016
cool rob God? How can you rob an imaginary sky daddy? cool

(1) (Reply)

Entertainers Set To Protest Against Rivers State Commissioner For Culture & Tour / Governor Ambode Gives A Special Shout Out To Badagry Resident(pics,video) / Good Tips For Moms To Care Good Care Of Their New Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.