Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze (43341 Views)

Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs / Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage / Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Daddy Freeze will surely feel vindicated on his attack to Nigerian Churches, as a RCCG Member sent him this picture.

He posted this: I just got this message and my disappointment in this particular church keeps increasing.
-
@daddyfreeze i'm rccg member not just a member my brother is a junior pastor and i solidly stand with sheeple campaign, and at this point i realized when I got this message from my WhatsApp group rccg youth empowerment training with fees of 20.000 naira @ rccg camp, #sheeple #istandwith @daddyfreeze #Nigerian read! #think!! and rethink!!!.
-
What I have been saying summed up in one post. I would add nothing to his post just reemphasize what he said.
-
#Nigerian read! #think!! and rethink!!!.
-
#FreeTheSheeple

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQkkjrKlDzj/

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/see-what-rccg-member-sent-to-daddy.html

3 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lool. Brother Freezer is vindicated.

21 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by checkolatunji: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
xixzler:
Lool. Brother Freezer is vindicated.

No be small matter ooo

7 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
nawa ooo

Joke of the day :: Different types of student in our lecture room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg0RqVMd0X4&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Expl0rers: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
lol
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by samuel19222(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
ok
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by gudnex22(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
k
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by philtex(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bullsit grin
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Saintbonnie(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Y'all be criticising freeze like we all don't know these pastors are fraud. But sentiments won't let's speak the truth.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Let Adeboye fight for himself...

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by gbegemaster(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Freeze should give it a rest.

Uncle Zuma shey you have started again? grin

6 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nigeria cannot be better with idiots like freeze running around.

A church brought up a youth empowerment program to help the youths get handy but here he is criticizing like there has been anything he had done for his society.

If you don't have the money then ignore such programs and keep wallowing in ignorance and stupidity. Only idiots will support this fool.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by seunny4lif(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MMM 2 grin grin grin grin grin

40 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by lionlamb020(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
I just knew this would make FP...
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by 982ABU(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
nawaoo
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by legendsilver(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Good for him

1 Like

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Lasskeey: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by bamasite(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hmmmm.....nothing we no go see
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Seen
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by mickeyrova(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
The truth is,I am only here to create awareness for my wonderful pop song titled "denial",a creative and dynamic song that you will love!
Download directly @ link in my signature!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Elnino4ladies: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Adeboye is a fraud

8 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Dee60: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by psp2pc(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
different stroke for different folks
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by wolesmile(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Of course it's about the money.
It's always been about the money. Why else do people set up businesses if not for money?

If the coming of their "Lord" is so near as they claim, why do they keep amassing so much wealth by the day? Why do they keep building edifices and competing with private jets? Why do they keep poking their noses in government affairs, and some even going as far as telling their members to partake in politics? Why do they think this workshop is important, and why charge for it.
It's always been about the money.
Church business na good, lucrative business!

22 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by tintingz(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
I dont know daddy freeze
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by hucienda: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
oh oh ... it's about to go down ... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by ammyluv2002(f): 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:
Nigeria cannot be better with idiots like freeze running around.

A church brought up a youth empowerment program to help the youths get handy but here he is criticizing like there has been anything he had done for his society.

If you don't have the money then ignore such programs and keep wallowing in ignorance and stupidity. Only idiots will support this fool.
God bless you jare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by LoveJesus87(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
N
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by obailala(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Is the training program supposed to be free before?... Would the trainers (probably hired externally) be paid their wages? undecided

14 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by obembet(f): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
E
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by abdul4new(m): 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
abegi who be freeze and wetin e dey freeze

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra / I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 / Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.