Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

MMM And The Average Nigerian Christian. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM And The Average Nigerian Christian. (409 Views)

MMM And 666 / Pastor Ubani Kingsley Divine Revelation Against MMM And Others / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM And The Average Nigerian Christian. by honourhim: 12:08am On Dec 17, 2016
If MMM goes on in this country for the next three to five years, the result will be a Nigeria heavily populated by lazy fools who just put their money in the scheme and sit idly for days waiting for them to be paid huge interest in return. An interest which emanates from robbing Peter to pay Paul.
MMM is simply a scheme that handsomely rewards non productivity and for Nigeria to continue with that scheme will lead to total paralyzing of creativity and productivity in Nigeria.
MMM is a rape on productivity and hardwork. Some people resigned from their job just because they find MMM more rewarding for doing nothing. Some lost interest in their business and gave more attention to the idiotic scheme.
I will continue to kick against it and pray that it is gone for good. In this economic recession, Nigerians should be thinking of how to engage in productive ventures that will make Nigeria a huge market for the world and not engaging in an idiotic scheme that rewards laziness.
It is even more shameful that christians were the arrow heads of the stupid scheme.
Re: MMM And The Average Nigerian Christian. by Jozzy4: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2016
honourhim:
If MMM goes on in this country for the next three to five years, the result will be a Nigeria heavily populated by lazy fools who just put their money in the scheme and sit idly for days waiting for them to be paid huge interest in return. An interest which emanates from robbing Peter to pay Paul.
MMM is simply a scheme that handsomely rewards non productivity and for Nigeria to continue with that scheme will lead to total paralyzing of creativity and productivity in Nigeria.
MMM is a rape on productivity and hardwork. Some people resigned from their job just because they find MMM more rewarding for doing nothing. Some lost interest in their business and gave more attention to the idiotic scheme.
I will continue to kick against it and pray that it is gone for good. In this economic recession, Nigerians should be thinking of how to engage in productive ventures that will make Nigeria a huge market for the world and not engaging in an idiotic scheme that rewards laziness.
It is even more shameful that christians were the arrow heads of the stupid scheme.

You have a point bro. I never support the scheme from day 1 despite pressure from office colleagues . my conscience just wont permit such it fuels GREED . something the scripture warns against.
Re: MMM And The Average Nigerian Christian. by honourhim: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2016
Meanwhile MMM adviced its members to use their spare money to do the scheme. And here Nigerians who are into it wants us to believe that MMM is the way out of Nigeria's economic problem. What a shame.
Re: MMM And The Average Nigerian Christian. by honourhim: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2016
Jozzy4:

You have a point bro. I never support the scheme from day 1 despite pressure from office colleagues . my conscience just wont permit such it fuels GREED . something the scripture warns against.

I got to know about the scheme in its early days in Nigeria but when i analysed it and saw that it is a greedy/ lazy man's food i rejected it.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your New Year Resolution? / What To Do To Gain Eternal Life / Soldier Beats Up Chief Imam In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.