Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders (21858 Views)

Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) / Photos From 74th Birthday Parade For Pres. Buhari Today / President Buhari's 74th Birthday Cake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by otokx(m): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy Birthday Mr President.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Smyblueboy(m): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2016
hehe I feel neutral b4 my Oga @ d top will com and say it's another thing.... u can still check my blog and help me to criticize sha cos I just designed it newly ur opinions would help alot www.ishstoc..com
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by herlarho(m): 6:28am On Dec 17, 2016
who he EPP self

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by ledaman: 6:29am On Dec 17, 2016
Congratulations sir.May Almighty Allaah continue bless you and give you direction and wisdom to govern the nation ameen. Long live Baba Buhari Long live Nigeria.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Okeikpu(m): 6:31am On Dec 17, 2016
God punish him there
Mtcheeeew

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday to His excellency,ololajulo,Muhammadu BUHARI...God bless you so much.
Wishing you long life n prosperity in good health,wealth,happiness n peace of mind.
God bless Nigeria
God bless my family
God bless me.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 17, 2016
themosthigh:
[b]Happy birthday me president. We thank you for making us understand the value of hardship.
We have been too relaxed in this country because the devil have been assisting us without thanking him for it but now he is back for his price.
Aramagadon is coming soon and lucifer is massing his army for the final battle. We have to choose sides now and I advise we choose the side of lucifer and gain the knowledge that will help up like it did the Europeans since they permanently left jehovah el shadai said after the world war.
The age of the wicked Jehovah is over and lucifer will defeat him and lock Christ up in the bottomless pit where he prepared for his man.
Our forces nearly defeated his forces during the 2nd war of the heavens when the fallen angels rebelled, only jehovahs promise to sacrifice Christ to mammon postponed the fight for ten thousand years while they all prepare.
Submit to lucifer the morning star now and be saved from the evil jehovah who has deceived man and made man falsely believe him to be good.
Why good lord will burn his creations in hell for no fault of theirs?
Even the most wicked uncle will not punish your generation like this just for eating an apple from his garden.
Who will sacrifice his soon to save himself?
Who can have absolute power and allow all the evil in the world if not an evil being?
Is there anybody that have promised and failed more that jehovah, read the Bible and see all his promise to man that has not been fulfilled.
How many times have your prayers been answered? And you still foolishly worship him.
Fellow Nigerians should come to our side and experience the splendor of the morning star.
Like my post and you will have all the wealth you desire, share and you will have ten years of bad luck and be on lucifers bad side for ever.The choice is your lucifer or jehovah elshadai
[/b]

Is your lucifer the reason you are speaking like jenifa?

I see the LIAR himself has turned the story around for you guys and you are so dumb to see it. It's all the Word.

He will be chained for a 1000 years.
cheesy
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by francisbiz: 6:33am On Dec 17, 2016
Cacawa2:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7Iwlt4GfXbQ/VnKbBZekuNI/AAAAAAACLV4/Hld-imrtNCg/s400/bu.jpg[/img]

Today, President Muhammadu Buhari turns 74 yrs old, strong and agile.

In his birthday week, Mr President has had to fly Abuja-Monrovia-Freetown-Banjul-Monrovia-Freetown-Abuja-2017 Budget-Lagos-Abuja-Daughter's Wedding

Just to say how active he still is.

Nairalanders want to wish Mr President a happy birthday, longlife and fulfillment.

Drop your birthday wishes here.

Cc;lalasticlala
seun

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3198859_cake1_jpg715c2ce7240c31b2eeb909ce2b162916
OP for your mind, you don throw format, abi.
For your mind buhari go read this, e go com say kai OP for this I dash you money, cow, contract or appointment.
No be only money, fura you no see.
Busy body!
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Btruth: 6:34am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday PMB. Long life and prosperity sir. May the Lord bless your new age in Jesus mighty name.

cheesy
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by zigeesq: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy 84th birthday, God will always keep you strong and healthy
for nigerians ..

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by totorimi: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2016
photoshoot:

Oya I dou t it.

e be like say dem send you
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by totorimi: 6:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Okeikpu:
God punish him there
Mtcheeeew

He was sleeping and snoring there thats why they are looking at him with surprise and disdain mixed together.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by solaadeyele(m): 6:39am On Dec 17, 2016
[/color][color=#550000]
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Okeikpu(m): 6:40am On Dec 17, 2016
totorimi:

He was sleeping and snoring there thats why they are looking at him with surprise and disdain mixed together.
grin grin
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by solaadeyele(m): 6:43am On Dec 17, 2016
Thanks be to Allah dat President Muhammed Buhari witness another year. Happy Birthday
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by realGURU(m): 6:44am On Dec 17, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

BUHARI!!

BUHARI!!!

MAY YOUR LIFE BE LIKE THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA

THATS MY WISH FOR YOU

jables ipad yut
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Rilwayne001: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday sir... More life in good health and wealth. Still won't stop us from voting your ass out in 2019.

angry

1 Like

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:45am On Dec 17, 2016
Tiny23:
Happy birthday to His excellency,ololajulo,Muhammadu BUHARI...God bless you so much.
Wishing you long life n prosperity in good health,wealth,happiness n peace of mind.
God bless Nigeria
God bless my family
God bless me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR PMB 1523
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday sir.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by dakkayode(m): 6:48am On Dec 17, 2016
My presido...HBD
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by dakkayode(m): 6:49am On Dec 17, 2016
We wish you many years to rule. God help you to take care of your nation as well as giving responsibility to the nation.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by grownaira: 6:49am On Dec 17, 2016
hbd Mr president
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:50am On Dec 17, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALHAJI MUHAMMADU BUHARI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PMB 1523
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR PRESIDENT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE MODEST
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE DISCIPLINED
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE NON-CORRUPT
GOD BLESS YOU NOW & ALWAYS
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by sherryonland24: 6:51am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday Mr president long life and prosperity may you stir this nation to a greater height ameen.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by dakkayode(m): 6:52am On Dec 17, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALHAJI MUHAMMADU BUHARI

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PMB 1523

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR PRESIDENT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE MODEST

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE DISCIPLINED

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE NON-CORRUPT

GOD BLESS YOU NOW & ALWAYS

Amen.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by fof1: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2016
Cacawa2:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7Iwlt4GfXbQ/VnKbBZekuNI/AAAAAAACLV4/Hld-imrtNCg/s400/bu.jpg[/img]

Today, President Muhammadu Buhari turns 74 yrs old, strong and agile.

In his birthday week, Mr President has had to fly Abuja-Monrovia-Freetown-Banjul-Monrovia-Freetown-Abuja-2017 Budget-Lagos-Abuja-Daughter's Wedding

Just to say how active he still is.

Nairalanders want to wish Mr President a happy birthday, longlife and fulfillment.

Drop your birthday wishes here.

Cc;lalasticlala
seun

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3198859_cake1_jpg715c2ce7240c31b2eeb909ce2b162916

MY PRESIDENT, OUR PRESIDENT... MAY GOD GRANT U CONTINOUS GOOD HEALTH TO ENABLE U FULFILL UR GOOD WISHES FOR UR FAMILY AND D NATION AT LARGE. HBD AND LHL.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by oladimeji09(m): 6:56am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday Baba long life and prosperity may God Almighty grant u wisdom to lead Nigeria to good destination

Your success is my concern Baba Wish u success long life Nigerian
*Peace*
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by francisbiz: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2016
themosthigh:
[b]Happy birthday me president. We thank you for making us understand the value of hardship.
We have been too relaxed in this country because the devil have been assisting us without thanking him for it but now he is back for his price.
Aramagadon is coming soon and lucifer is massing his army for the final battle. We have to choose sides now and I advise we choose the side of lucifer and gain the knowledge that will help up like it did the Europeans since they permanently left jehovah el shadai said after the world war.
The age of the wicked Jehovah is over and lucifer will defeat him and lock Christ up in the bottomless pit where he prepared for his man.
Our forces nearly defeated his forces during the 2nd war of the heavens when the fallen angels rebelled, only jehovahs promise to sacrifice Christ to mammon postponed the fight for ten thousand years while they all prepare.
Submit to lucifer the morning star now and be saved from the evil jehovah who has deceived man and made man falsely believe him to be good.
Why good lord will burn his creations in hell for no fault of theirs?
Even the most wicked uncle will not punish your generation like this just for eating an apple from his garden.
Who will sacrifice his soon to save himself?
Who can have absolute power and allow all the evil in the world if not an evil being?
Is there anybody that have promised and failed more that jehovah, read the Bible and see all his promise to man that has not been fulfilled.
How many times have your prayers been answered? And you still foolishly worship him.
Fellow Nigerians should come to our side and experience the splendor of the morning star.
Like my post and you will have all the wealth you desire, share and you will have ten years of bad luck and be on lucifers bad side for ever.The choice is your lucifer or jehovah elshadai
[/b]
You just think you are clever. I you will ever have children; you have brought unnecessary curse upon them!
Your Frustration is pitiable , but your insanity could have been better managed.
You think you are bold, but you are weak, because you have lost the spirit of boldness.
CONTINUE, NA SO E DEY START,
EVEN BOKOHARAM MEMBERS DO NOT INSULT JEHOVA.
Wetin concern me sef, Jehova will always fight for himself.
BUT JEHOVA, I PRAY YOU DON'T KILL OP, JUST TWIST HIS NECK TO FACE BACK, MAKE HIS PENNIS TO BE AS LONGER THAN HIS LEG, IF OP IS A WOMAN MAKE HER BREASTS TO BE LARGER THAN HER ABDOMEN AND STRETCH THEM TO KNEE LENGTH. IN THE NAME OF JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Then forgive him after, because he must confess.
MERCIFULL JEHOVAH, THE I AM THAT I AM, ALPHA AND OMEGA, OMINI-POTENT. YOU REIGN FOREVER!
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Emeonyerichard(m): 7:00am On Dec 17, 2016
Waka waka press!do.. I wish u d very condition u hv kept my slippers b4 i left d country.. Bt i wont frgt it jst soon.. Infact who ur birthday epp
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 17, 2016
Didn't want to comment, kept seeing "more wisdom", Abeg what form of wisdom does a man who contested 4 times only to finally get the mantle of leadership and be more clueless than his predecessor have? undecided,anyway happy birthday to him, I pray your eyes become open to how to profer solution to the problems of this country and your mind becomes enlightened from making gbagam utterances
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by sisibest: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2016
pls follow nairalanders help!!! save a soul.I borrowed money from someone to do MMM hoping to get paid on the 20th of december this month( and this my first time of doing MMM )only for me now to hear that MMM has been put on hold..the person I borrowed the money from has been on my neck since she heard of the MMM pause mode..and shes also threatening me seriously.. I Dont know what to do..pls am begging u guys to help me in anyway u can..what I need is 150k to pay her back her money before she kills me..
acct name: Gentle Christopher Bernard
acct no;5332527242
bank: fidelity bank..God bless u as u give.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aliyu Adekunle, Arrested Vanguard Editor In Black Maria, Ipad Broken (Video) / Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu / Biography Of Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.