Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders (21861 Views)

Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) / Photos From 74th Birthday Parade For Pres. Buhari Today / President Buhari's 74th Birthday Cake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by hernandson(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2016
I taught i heard P.buhari dnt drink alcohol only kunnu and the likes
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Janet101(f): 7:04am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy Birthday to My President,May the Lord give u wisdom to rule dis country.God bless my President.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by josite: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2016
bi0nics:
With Age comes wisdom - So they use to say!!

Buh Baba is still stuck in the stone age.. May Zeus grant you Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding.. Bleep it.. I wish you would just tender you resignation letter lipsrsealed embarassed

this is voted as the best birtday wish for buhari
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by curvilicious: 7:09am On Dec 17, 2016
If i wish him it will be bad luck wish. So no need to wish him at all
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by peacecoy: 7:10am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday to the president. May God guide and steady your hands on the sail.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Marsnizz: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy birthday mr president.may you live long in a good and sound health.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by gracevile: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2016
I tip my hat to u sir on this joyous occasion may long life and prosperity be your potion may God's right hand steer you as you govern Nigeria Amen. Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Mospring(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2016
who im birthday help
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by chiefojiji(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2016
happy birthday to you guy!

but no wishes for now, until you wish Nigerians good wishes.

I will not pray nor curse you, but my mouth no go ever empty!
happy birthday again bros

1 Like

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by chiefojiji(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2016
hernandson:
I taught i heard P.buhari dnt drink alcohol only kunnu and the likes

yeah he no dey drink alcohol but he takes kian kian
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by dahmie2013: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy bday Mr President! Wishing u many more years in good health and wisdom. Also, congrats on ur daughter's wedding, u shall celebrate more.

1 Like

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Nurad111(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2016
As you mark your birthday today, may God in His infinite mercy and blessing make you achieve in this world what will be enough for you to achieve hereafter Aamin. May almighty God demystify governing of Nigeria for you and may He bless ur daughter and her husband that married yesterday with pious and submissive children and the rest of your family. Happy birthday our dear president long life in good health and wealth. Aamin

1 Like

Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Kingbuhari(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2016
how many times will this EDIOT OF A MAN celebrate his birthday in a year Muhammadu buhari is
Adamu Buhari, and
Zulaihat Buhari worst mistake
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by mfujah(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2016
God bless Nigeria... God bless PMB... God bless ur new age boss.... the Israelite most always curse even if u are on the right way to the land where milk and honey is abundant..
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Gudfrie(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=KingOvoramwen1 post=51999922][b]

BUHARI!!

BUHARI!!!

MAY YOUR LIFE BE LIKE THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA

THATS MY WISH FOR YOU

No Matter what........Pls let's Wish him well
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by fiponmile(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

BUHARI!!
BUHARI!!!

THATS MY WISH FOR YOU

No doubt in fact that the person above is an enemy of good things
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by mfujah(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2016
peacecoy:
Happy birthday to the president. May God guide and steady your hands on the sail.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by fiponmile(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy celebration of blessed life !!! for my dear president Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by ayedunbunmi(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2016
Hbd 2 u baba...May ur dayz b long sir. God will continue 2 strenghten u nd give u d wisdom 2 move our country 4ward..Amen. Once again hbd 2 u sir
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2016
ha ha baba one chance
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Bolster(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy Birthday Mr. President.

You are not perfect but you are exactly what we need in Nigeria to bring back discipline, sanity, probity and patriotism so we can achieve our full potential as a nation and one country.

May God continue to bestow you with courage and wisdom to steer the ship of our country to enviable destination.

I wish you a healthy long life.
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2016
Mr man, retire!...naija needs fresh hands!
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by ijenedu(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2016
JonSnow:
Bastard.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by bashydemy(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

BUHARI!!

BUHARI!!!

THATS MY WISH FOR YOU

and may entire generation life be run as GEJ run Nigeria..
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by bashydemy(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2016
HBD my president

May your days belong..
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by Seunpaul01(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2016
He is a Sagittarius. Our former president was also a Sagittarius. We are a born leader.

Monday is my day.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by chocolatelady(f): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2016
May the Good Lord give u more wisdom as U steer the ship of our great country. May God grant ur heart desires of which I know that one of them is to get Nigeria out of recession.
May He protect, bless, direct and guide u all the days of your life through Jesus Christ our Lord, amen.

Happy Birthday Sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by modaink333: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=Cacawa2 post=51999774][img]http://3.bp..com/-7Iwlt4GfXbQ/VnKbBZekuNI/AAAAAAACLV4/Hld-imrtNCg/s400/bu.jpg[/img]

Today, President Muhammadu Buhari turns 74 yrs old, strong and agile.

In his birthday week, Mr President has had to fly Abuja-Monrovia-Freetown-Banjul-Monrovia-Freetown-Abuja-2017 Budget-Lagos-Abuja-Daughter's Wedding

Just to say how active he still is.

"na leg em use waka go all this places?.....just talking rubbish
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by aitanofi(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy Birthday the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by naniawini(f): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

BUHARI!!

BUHARI!!!

THATS MY WISH FOR YOU

chei... Why evils na
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by AbuMikey(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy Birthday to the GCFR.
Wishing Him many Happy Returns.
Re: Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders by ekhai(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ABLE PRESIDENT. WISHING YOU LONG LIFE OF SERVICE TO HUMANITY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja / Asari Dokubo Celebrates His Aunt's 90th Birthday (Photos) / $600m Investment: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Maesrk Company Denies Deal With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.