Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC (27824 Views)

Buhari’s Men, Magu At War Over Maina / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 17, 2016
Nuhu Ribadu cant return to the EFCC chair as he is already tainted by partisan politics. He is a card carrying member of APC and until recently, a member of PDP. As for Hamid Ali, he is already engaged at customs and it is highly unlikely that he is under consideration for the EFCC job. Truth is Buhari will end up nominating somebody we least expected
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by bettercreature(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2016
abuayman:
No more free money
Those 2 guys are deadlier than Magu
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by ceeethru(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2016
we are 180million nigerians and all i see is one region being popped to sit as chairman of the EFCC. The honest truth is dat we need a credible human on that sit and not one with histories of fighting a personal vendetta.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by yinkslinks(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2016
oshomole replaces babachir
sarrki:
Won't be a bad idea

Who is replacing Lawal babachir?

It needs to happen before the new year

He should be advice to resign

Or else he will be humiliated
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by Bgorgeous: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2016
Won't be a bad idea if he is replaced by Ribadu
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by ajepako(f): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

These are spurious allegations to taint baba's government. No amount of blackmail will make baba cede an inch of ground. We are solidly behind baba. Anything he does is ok by us and ordained by Allah.
Prof segey has made it clear that magu stays, wheither senate likes it or not. Even baba-chair remains a chairman till a competent court of law decides otherwise.
I suggest you stop wailing for your health or are you a pained ipob youth.

SAI BABA till 2023!
Baba can NEVER DO WRONG.
My Buhari knows the best for us all cheesy

l like this zombie imitation bro....

Got me ROTFL

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by zicoraads: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2016
I don't get all that transpired on the first page. Was it sarcasm or those two were just high on something I can't fathom?

Oh...Sarcasm at its best grin cheesy
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by Smooyis(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2016
Must a northern Muslim always be the chairman of efcc. Just watching shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by DropShot: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Buhari is the S.I unit of integrity!
Anything he does is right!
He can never do wrong!
We all love him so much!
Any contrary opinion must be crushed ... no room for stupiid wailing cool
Great. Keep campaigning for Baba sarcastically even though you're hurting yourself with it.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by balanceofterror1(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:
Won't be a bad idea

Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by BabaO2: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Must they always be muslim?

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by daddytime(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Is the position of the efcc head a sole preserve of the North? Just wondering out loud..

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by imoh070: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2016
Magu stays...to much hush hush mission by oppositions..
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by femliany(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Must they come from the north? Must they be moslems? ....tribalism everywhere you go

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by CriminalIkedi: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Pity Tinubu na. The man has been sidelined and crying in silence. Did you see how he entered the villa like a rain drenched fowl? I bet he was fearing an arrest by Magu or Daura.

A thread about Magu and EFCC and you are crying Tinubu. It seems eboes are truly obsessed with that man, he is your nightmare and more relevant than all your generations.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by michoim(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Amodu Ali the former PDP national chairman? If that happens that is the end of anti-corruption war.Infact to sustain and improve on the anti corruption war, Magu should remain.
All the so called allegations are baseless and fabricated by covert looters and chameleons who camouflage as anti-corruption...
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by martineverest(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2016
give it to hammed ali...dat dude is fearless....he dealt with abacha
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by quickwitted: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2016
ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Magu and baba-chair aint going no where!
They are saints ... keep wailing grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2016
If we really want to tackle corruption we should bring in a foreigner to head EFCC! There is no shame even England hired a canadian to be their central Bank governor.

All these men mentioned are compromised!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2016
Why recycle the same people that have put us where we are today. Are there no smart and intelligent people from down South that can do the job better? Aboki this Aboki that everywhere you go. And we say we don't know why Naijeria is still a toddler at 56. Nigeria's problem is really leadership. So far, all we've had are rulers - and the Northerners are very good at it.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by 4top: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2016
Why will mallam or aboki replace him. Why not orji uzor kanu
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by omokab: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
So EFCC chairman is exclusively reserved for Muslims in Northern Nigeria only??
While 100% of the monies they investigate comes from Southern Region?

Then over 92% of those to be investigated are southerners??
While the Northern ''specie'' are saints?? When we know the truth that they heartlessly steal more than anybody in the country.

Very noticeable......I see...
honestly I was just scrolling down to make a comment before I saw yours. I even have intention of creating a thread on this topic to know if the position of EFCC is only meant for the northerners, because all past chairmen and woman of efcc were all from the north. Are they the only saint region in this country.? From which part of the country the nation's money is been looted most.? Are there no a man or men of integrity in other part of the country? How many of all this efcc past leaders have served diligently? People should resist all this nonsense and look for a better way to choose new effc chairman or woman.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by 0ganiru: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:
Won't be a bad idea

I can see your end from this distance away. When all the contradiction in your 'mind' will eat you up. Goes for TonyeBarcanista , passingshot , Omenka , mayoroflagos , mynd44 . These are top profile among many tribalists (who parade as non tribalist at times) , to whom Igbos have really never done a thing against. Not to you, not to your tribe. As you read this, that's the feeling. It'll consume you eventually when it bloats some more. Igbos shall succeed. And when we come for retribution on the past generation. I'll come for you lot personally of the new generation. Sins are not to be forgotten. Forgiven, maybe. But must be cleansed

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by princefaculty(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:
Won't be a bad idea

If Baba-chair is removed where Baba PMB go sidown na? grin

One thing Nigerians are yet to realise is the fact that PMB sees all that he appointed as saints. Deep inside him he may know that they are not but he's scared of being criticised that the people he took the whole time looking for to appoint as saints weren't after all, which is shallow in reasoning and forgetting that leaving them to thrive presumably as saints will do his administration more harm than good.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by gloryman91: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2016
Who is replacing Abba kyari as cos,babachir lawal as sgf and Oyeyemi as FRSC corp Marshall still owing staff November salaries.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by Charly68: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2016
How could a man heading ant- corruption unit be caught in the web of corruption ? Magu is a gone already .Let a better person be brought in to replace him without delay. Nobody is indispensable. Thank God for senatorial initiative .
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by Bishops10(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:

They must leave ooo bro
Very wicked and heartless man is babachir
He committed same offense as far as am concerned
With dasuki.
The most painful part is this man claimed to be a pastor
what did Babachir lawal do? his offence
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by Bishops10(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:

They must leave ooo bro
Very wicked and heartless man is babachir
He committed same offense as far as am concerned
With dasuki.
The most painful part is this man claimed to be a pastor
what did Babachir lawal do? his offence
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by Greatfuture: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
Why Magu alone,what of Babachir David Lawal the SGF,also the Abba Kyari the Chief of Staff also Gen Buratai Chief of army staff
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by ceejay4real(m): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

These are spurious allegations to taint baba's government. No amount of blackmail will make baba cede an inch of ground. We are solidly behind baba. Anything he does is ok by us and ordained by Allah.
Prof segey has made it clear that magu stays, wheither senate likes it or not. Even baba-chair remains a chairman till a competent court of law decides otherwise.
I suggest you stop wailing for your health or are you a pained ipob youth.

SAI BABA till 2023!
Baba can NEVER DO WRONG.
My Buhari knows the best for us all cheesy

You are a very very big fooool! If I may ask, must it always be a Northerner? So there are no good or qualified Nigerians from the South? This is the worst and most tribalistic government I have witnessed since I was born. God! I can't wait for 2019, I swear!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC by pedrilo: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
bring back NUHU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos / Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support / DMO Releases List Of Indebted States And How Much They Owe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.