Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) (3110 Views)

DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hond:
This is the kind of challenge I enjoy, this guy, sciencewatch, seems to be reasonable. As a high level Atheist I am not driven by the fear of the unknown, or the fear of my peers. Who the fuzk are they anyway ? All I see them busy with is their brainless search for petty "contradictions. Can you believe it, I arrive and introduced myself with a candid explanation of my road to atheism and suddenly I was attacked by So-called Atheists ( Hahn and a something landlord) and they startled me with loud shouts of "contradictions" Contradictions ! What the fuzk ! These idiots are a shame to true Atheists. Or are their behavior symptoms of serious misguided Atheism.

My brief research here shows that Atheism has degenerated into sloppy unfocused activity that detract from the true function of Atheism.
just so you know, no one is falling for this. every one knows you're not an atheist at all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by Hond: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lennycool:

grin grin grin grin grin
Make I hold chest laugh grin grin
No atheist uses the word atheist that much.
And no atheist would ever say sciencewatch is reasonable, even theist hardly say it.
You kind of remind me of him wink
grin grin
Christians no go kill person
What terribly lame analyses of my comments. Damn, you fake Atheist never learn.

Cant you figure why Atheists never use the word as much as I do ? They are like closet gays if that will help you on your way.

You remind me of Afolf Hilter when he was still being treated for mental problems. I wont be controlled by a duck like you. I say that fucking guy is reasonable and who the hell are you to tell another Atheist what they can or cant say about someone else.

You have just revealed the hidden dangers of "Cowardly Atheists", they trap each other into a narrow shit-hole.
Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by Hond: 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
Teempakguy:
just so you know, no one is falling for this. every one knows you're not an atheist at all.
It is clear you know nothing. You are what my Atheist father would call classless among Atheists. It is a shame that you even show your shy face here.
Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hond:
It is clear you know nothing. You are what my Atheist father would call classless among Atheists. It is a shame that you even show your shy face here.
your atheist father seems like a really badass guy. I wonder what else he accomplished in his life . . . besides screwing his son's life, of course.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by Hond: 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lennycool:

grin grin grin grin grin
And no atheist would ever say sciencewatch is reasonable, even theist hardly say it.
grin grin
Now chew on this asshole. Another guy that I think is reasonable is a chap called lennycool. He says he is an atheist, a biophiliac and a secular humanist. Now thats fuxcking cool. The idiot Atheists here should lick his ass.
Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by Hond: 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Teempakguy:
your atheist father seems like a really badass guy. I wonder what else he accomplished in his life . . . besides screwing his son's life, of course.
You almost right. My Atheist father taught me lessons you fake Atheists will never learn. But what he did do was to screw my wife. I have no problem with that, it is the Atheist way of life. Nothing is sacred as you well know.

Lets get away from all the crap that pass here for Atheism. All the fancy meaningless words etc. Lets stop confusing ourselves and others for fear of loosing status. Be real Man !

The fake Atheists here gives me the Crreeps !
Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hond:
You almost right. My Atheist father taught me lessons you fake Atheists will never learn. But what he did do was to screw my wife. I have no problem with that, it is the Atheist way of life. Nothing is sacred as you well know.

Lets get away from all the crap that pass here for Atheism. All the fancy meaningless words etc. Lets stop confusing ourselves and others for fear of loosing status. Be real Man !

The fake Atheists here gives me the Crreeps !
you don't mean it! I'm sure he captured it on video and you two watched him do nasty things to your wife in the name of 'high level atheism'
Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by Hond: 12:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Hond:
This is the kind of challenge I enjoy, this guy, sciencewatch, seems to be reasonable. As a high level Atheist I am not driven by the fear of the unknown, or the fear of my peers. Who the fuzk are they anyway ? All I see them busy with is their brainless search for petty "contradictions. Can you believe it, I arrive and introduced myself with a candid explanation of my road to atheism and suddenly I was attacked by So-called Atheists ( Hahn and a something landlord) and they startled me with loud shouts of "contradictions" Contradictions ! What the fuzk ! These idiots are a shame to true Atheists. Or are their behavior symptoms of serious misguided Atheism.

My brief research here shows that Atheism has degenerated into sloppy unfocused activity that detract from the true function of Atheism.
Damn ! You guys give each other a hard time finding truth. As I boldly said, I am fearless when searching for truth. So I checked this guys prompting that Emannuel TV has something to say about the veracity of miracles and evidence that a God exist. I admit that I did not want my Atheist friends to know that i was planning to watch, so I ended the pool games earlier. We normally chill till 2am in the morning with loud music, pool and whiskey. I watched for two hours and learned more in two hours about real life than the three hours I spent with you assholes.

How ignorant can an Atheist be to tell another Atheist not to investigate if some idea be true. What a shittey contradiction of what true Atheism claims to stand for, which is supposed to be the search for truth no matter where it comes from.

So my Atheist father was right again about the two different Atheists on the market. I am born an Atheist, but I will never take stupid advice from an Atheist. How can I when I know from long experience that they dont understand the deeper meaning of their babbling.

If I had to take that lame atheist advice I would be as ignorant of higher truth as he is.
Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by Hond: 12:23am On Feb 08, 2017
Teempakguy:
you don't mean it! I'm sure he captured it on video and you two watched him do nasty things to your wife in the name of 'high level atheism'
Are you saying sex is nasty ? My wife is also an advanced Atheist, She enjoyed it.
Why not, there is no God. There is no tomorrow ! There is no human spirit, only reason. This is the age of reason.

So is it reasonable for a man to have sex with another woman, but his woman can not have sex with another man ?
Atheistic reasoning proves that my father is just another man.
Therefore my wife simply had sex with another man.

Enjoy life the way you want it using only reason ! But dont be an Atheist pretender. Be a man, get out of the closet
Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by Hond: 1:00am On Feb 08, 2017
Lennycool:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin
I was invited by two influential Atheists to check the shvt happening among the So-called Atheists on NL and how they are abusing a platform that could easily be used for incredible benefit to mankind. At first I was shocked but that soon changed when I saw opportunities inside this mess. I also learn a bit of Afrikaans, it was directed at Hahn. See what I mean, inside the heap of dirt lies a diamond.
Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 08, 2017
Hond:
Now chew on this asshole. Another guy that I think is reasonable is a chap called lennycool. He says he is an atheist, a biophiliac and a secular humanist. Now thats fuxcking cool. The idiot Atheists here should lick his ass.
I'm sorry dude, but your account is fake, you don't sound like an atheist but you do sound like a theist pretending to be an atheist.
But I guess time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by Hond: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Lennycool:

I'm sorry dude, but your account is fake, you don't sound like an atheist but you do sound like a theist pretending to be an atheist.
But I guess time will tell.
It pains me to say to you directly that you are a Fake Atheist based on the long pretentious lingo you leave behind. No one understands what you are saying. Go study and make yourself a useful Atheist. Your eyes are close man ! Your eyes are closed. Which reminds me of this story ;

A man sees a boy with a box of kittens The man goes over and says "Oh what cute kittens!" The boy replies "Yes they are Christian kittens".

About a week later the man sees the boy again with the same batch of kittens. Once again he walks over and says "my, those are just adorable!" The boy replies "Yes, they are atheist kittens" The man asks "wait, weren't they christian before?" The boy looks at the man and says "Yes sir, but they have their eyes open now"
Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by oglalasioux(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The sense you are looking for has arrived free of charge.

There are serious consequences for those that mock God.

Mel Gibson an atheist, is another famous person whose name was dragged through the mud because of mental illness – the celebrated actor and director struggles with bipolar I disorder, previously known as manic-depressive disorder. The condition is characterized by episodes of extreme mania and even more extreme depression. In addition to the disorder, Gibson also had severe problems with alcohol and was arrested on DIU charges in 2006 (he also attacked the sheriff and made scandalous anti-Semitic comments).

Catherine Zeta Jones An atheist, Though she kept her mental illness as a secret for many years, Catherine Zeta-Jones opened up about mental illness a few years back and revealed that she suffered from bipolar II disorder, an illness which had taken control of her entire life and affected her career.

Drew Carey, a atheist, has never been ashamed to admit that he suffered from mental problems, depression and even tried to take his own life on more than one occasion.
Britney Spears, Pop princess Britney Spears was America’s sweetheart until her life and career started falling apart a few years back after mental illness: she shaved her beautiful golden hair, became violent, and struggled with several addictions. On top of it all, the teen idol suffered a public mental breakdown and eventually lost custody over her two kids.

Brooke Shields, Instead of enjoying motherhood, model, and actress Brooke Shields an active atheist, suffered from a severe case of postpartum depression and mental illness. She came clean about her condition in an effort to help other moms to deal with the horrors of postnatal depression.

Emma Thompson a proud atheist, One of the greatest actresses of our time, Emma Thompson also dealt with mental deseases, extreme depression and was unable to get out of bed at times. Talking about her illness, Thompson revealed that she had done everything possible to ignore the voices in her head, a task that proved to be too overwhelming for the actress.

Carrie Fisher is an agnostic celebrity who has mental problems, bipolar I disorder. Unaware of her illness, After experiencing a psychotic breakdown, 15 years after her first diagnosis was made, Fisher finally realized things had gone too far.

Elton John, an atheist said he would ban religion. Everyone knows that Sir Elton John had mental problems, battled drug abuse, bulimia. another eating disorder of chewing and spitting. but not many people are aware that the legendary musician also suffered from bulimia.

Margot Kidder an atheist, Some of you may remember Margot Kidder’s public breakdown when she disappeared for a few days and actually became a street person. She was found in a horrible state and placed into psychiatric care. Speaking of one of her many episodes, she said: I was like one of those ladies you see talking to the space aliens on the street corner in New York.

There are thousands of examples like this all around us. We just have to know the symptoms of insanity.

Do you think they are no tragedies befalling those who erroneously think god/gods exist?

If your so called god with a capital G is that powerful to punish Mel Gibson and others for denying his existence, what has same god done for the millions of children that will go to bed hungry tonight?

You see, when it comes to frivolities your god becomes powerful. When it comes to real problems you claim he is doing banters with satan to prove his powers, just as he used Job and his children for ping pong.

Your god should talk to us on how to solve Nigeria's problems instead of having conversations with TB Joshua on who will be the president of foreign countries.

4 Likes

Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by ScienceWatch: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
oglalasioux:

Do you think they are no tragedies befalling those who erroneously think god/gods exist?

If your so called god with a capital G is that powerful to punish Mel Gibson and others for denying his existence, what has same god done for the millions of children that will go to bed hungry tonight?

You see, when it comes to frivolities your god becomes powerful. When it comes to real problems you claim he is doing banters with satan to prove his powers, just as he used Job and his children for ping pong.

Your god should talk to us on how to solve Nigeria's problems instead of having conversations with TB Joshua on who will be the president of foreign countries.
The tragedies that befall those that believe in a creator God comes from people like you. The children that go hungry tonight is because of people like you. People like you cant see that you are using crippled logic in your attack on peoples FAITH. When you cripple logic, you actually use your own life for ping pong. Enjoy the game Oglalasioux
Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by oglalasioux(m): 12:31am On Feb 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The tragedies that befall those that believe in a creator God comes from people like you. The children that go hungry tonight is because of people like you. People like you cant see that you are using crippled logic in your attack on peoples FAITH. When you cripple logic, you actually use your own life for ping pong. Enjoy the game Oglalasioux

You've said nothing.
Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by JackBizzle: 6:23am On Feb 15, 2017
An2elect2:
The answer is obvious.
A belief that bears no fruit is a foolish (oh 'wise')one grin

You are just showing your selfish logic. A belief that bears no fruit abi? You only believe in christianity because of the Lords bounty? Heavenly harvest?

Greed.
Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by Pastafarian: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
bump
Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by lawani: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Just like religion, atheism is a new invention.
Re: Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) by JackBizzle: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
lawani:
Just like religion, atheism is a new invention.

FALSE

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible / I Went To Church For The First Time In More Than A Decade / Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.