Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) (33175 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help / Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by H2Ossss(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
kokosin:
bros abeg send me d money I need to shock in dis joint

Hahahahaha... This joint at Ajah
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by willibounce1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
How did this senseless man get a job? Most of all in a radio station like cool fm.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
abuayman:
This freeze abi fridge wicked wallahi

Main while

Don’t make a woman cry! There is nothing as expensive as a woman’s tears. When a single drop of tear comes out, it first mixes with L’oreal Eye Liner; 7,500 Naira and Revlon Mascara; 8,500 Naira, then when it rolls down the cheek, it mixes with Estee Lauder Foundation; 11,000 Naira, Zaron Blush; 15,000 Naira and Mac Powder; 19,000 Naira.
Then, finally, when it touches the lips, it gets mixed with Maybelline Lipstick; 12,000 Naira and Avonlip Gloss; 5,000 Naira.
A single drop of a woman’s tear is running for about 78,000 Naira, so please, don't make her cry.
But you can make a man cry, it is only Vaseline; 150 Naira only
You believe say that girl make fit expensive reach that one?
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by CentaurXXV: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
richard870:
S/up joor! What's amorphous about her shape now

Na by force to blow grammar ni undecided

The audacity!

Anyway, It's not for small fries like you to #Comprehend.

Stop trying to play intelligent, It does not suit you. smiley
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by cornel994(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
notoriousbabe:
says who?Abeg God no worwor like the girl jo
u don see God undecided
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by emazy10(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
abuayman:
This freeze abi fridge wicked wallahi

Main while

Don’t make a woman cry! There is nothing as expensive as a woman’s tears. When a single drop of tear comes out, it first mixes with L’oreal Eye Liner; 7,500 Naira and Revlon Mascara; 8,500 Naira, then when it rolls down the cheek, it mixes with Estee Lauder Foundation; 11,000 Naira, Zaron Blush; 15,000 Naira and Mac Powder; 19,000 Naira.
Then, finally, when it touches the lips, it gets mixed with Maybelline Lipstick; 12,000 Naira and Avonlip Gloss; 5,000 Naira.
A single drop of a woman’s tear is running for about 78,000 Naira, so please, don't make her cry.
But you can make a man cry, it is only Vaseline; 150 Naira only
GUY you are dry.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Abeos(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
I'm sure this gbeborun character of freeze that made his ex wife beat the crap out of him
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by homesteady(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
If I was the lady, I would be a hard decision on whether to take or leave it! If she takes it, her pride is at stake, and I'm 100% sure Grandpa Freeze would gloat about it!
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Dare2Try(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
There are few people that need mental resetting from above and freeze is one of them
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by starwar(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
if I hear say I no send am.....at least na freeze go PH for me
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by francisbiz: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

There are 2 people i will buy a brand new used brain for this Christmas

1. Buhari

2. Freeze

Buhari had a better childhood, he played with cattle and horses and donkeys and camels;
But freeze had a traumatic childhood, no toys, no playmates and no fun, that is why he is now obsessed with looking for playmates in the social media, he sees pastors as playmates to get attention to more playmates. Small time now ego get kidney problem and e go begin beg Nigerians for financial assistance to pay hospital bills.
Just ignore freeze, he is just looking for attention, POOR THING!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Mayflowa(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Freeze is just an overgrown baby. His brain is really unused and will be worth a fortune.

Don't mind him. He dishes out criticism everyday of his life and couldn't even take one critics in his stride rather he went personal on the girl''s appearance. By the way, she doesn't look bad. The model we hail everyday are desirous of being slim like the girl.

One would think, Freeze would use logical argument to relagate the girl''s points . He just went low by launching out a personal attack on her.
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by yommen: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
CentaurXXV:
Lol. The girl really took him by surprise.

Btw, See Casting! shocked Am I the only one seeing this girl's vague, Amorphous Shape? grin

Stupid
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrsAnyanwu:
u dey mind freeze , d guy no send , at his age still dey do wetin my kids suppose do
#Pathetic
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by princefaculty(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
The girl gave it to him where it pained most at least he felt what the said pastors felt when he attacked them. I know the lady wouldn't take money from someone who is crying over other people's spilled milk grin
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by CentaurXXV: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
yommen:

Stupid

What is this mumu "thing" again? undecided
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by soldierdollar(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
Masikay:
Mehn.... I need to up my trolling game ..

Fine girl. Coman troll me kiss
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by richard870(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
CentaurXXV:

The audacity!

Anyway, It's not for small fries like you to #Comprehend.

Stop trying to play intelligent, It does not suit you. smiley
Hehhehehe....typical of a tot!
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by tjesulomo: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Having the platform to air your view doesn't make you an authority in any field, much to talk about spiritual things
asking the lady for her account because she troll as u said actually how deep you are.
a celebrity for some would not make you unquestionable as a person
no man of God oppose the word of God and in all your aspersion for other pastors, its a clear indication of where you pitch your view in the subject matter but next timeline you will want to comment on spiritual issues, first educate all using your biblical reference and not manipulating scripture.
Dear, freeze, God is God, never assume His representation if He never ask you,
On tithe, am sure you didn't consult Mal. 3:10 when attacking those pastors and those reference you made about levites, may be you should sit again to understand the program of God as it concern His house and servants.
for the fact that someone never go to church and still have cars and houses to show means the word of God is null or defective , I think its just a matter of understanding the person that never believe in God or His in word as described in Psalm 14
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Rozaystunna(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Daddy freeze my man
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by bionixs: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
johnshagb:
Freeze you are getting too old for all these angry

See finishing grin grin grin
you got finished? that guy is already finished.
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Odani: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
herzern:
Freeze is stupid!!!

The Lady is riqht!

Is it not this same vulnerable Freeze that qets beaten to pulp by his wife??

So u mean he shud ve beaten her instead?
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by notoriousbabe: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
cornel994:
u don see God undecided
you never see am?
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by undisputedgbola(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

There are 2 people i will buy a brand new used brain for this Christmas

1. Buhari

2. Freeze

"Brand NEW USED brain??

Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by cornel994(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
notoriousbabe:
you never see am?
I no one die yet, sha see am den describe am fr drm tel me
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
who fuvck! is this freez! we dont know him over, is he an alien?
Re: Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) by simplygreat(m): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Freeze has finished dis gal ministry.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Receives Portrait Photo From A Secondary School Student / Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.