Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) (33179 Views)

MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" / Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by ovokooo: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Efe Ejeba, the winner of Big Brother Naija 2017 has come out in a video to beg his fans for unfollowing them on instagram. he made it known to them that he wasn't actually the one managing the instagram account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tycj6jb7Is

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/bbnaija-efe-begs-fans-unfollowing-video/

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Ehiscotch(m): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
Am I the only one who didn't follow BBN live? I just followed it on NL. Speaking of "follow", Efe , honestly you don't need to explain even if you really un followed. I guess that's the flip side of being a celebrity, especially when you got it through votes.
The people who voted would now come and think they have a say in your everything. Just ignore sha! Its down to your own discretion & logistics.

155 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by josephine123: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by ovokooo: 12:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Nigerians sha.
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Afam4eva(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2017
This guy is really humble. But he should never take Nigerians seriously. They can hate for no reason. If he continues to remain subservient to these people, they will bring him down to their level and beat him with experience.

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Michellla(f): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2017
If he doesnt have the support of his fan,
hes got nothing.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2017
this guy just too correct!

meanwhile I just subscribed glo 10gb/ 2500( used to purchase the 3.2/1000 plan)

data sweet sha! see me see YouTube, I don almost watch the full YouTube finish.

abeg in case any of una get video wet una never watch abeg send am give me.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by tomdon(m): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2017
Mcheeww
Ok what happens now that he's the one managing it.
Better he stops trying too hard to please people.

But no doubt he's the king now
Unprecedented favor
Social media age

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2017
There is no loyalty, no friends, no love...
Just common interests....As long as you're not longer valuable.. You're forgotten

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by CheezyCharles(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2017
The person managing the account is a gold digger! he wants fans to know that they've been jobless for 3 months!after he engaged them and made them carry Efe matter for head like gele .most of them spent their dimes on efe and now they can't even get a follow back! Life is interesting .Big ups to all of us that was just observing !

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by holluwai(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2017
But this news was tagged a rumor now he's begging. Why do you people just make these guys celebrities for nothing!? Bullshiit

15 Likes

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by tomdon(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Am I the only one who didn't follow BBN live? I just followed it on NL. Speaking of "follow", Efe , honestly you don't need to explain even if you really un followed. I guess that's the flip side of being a celebrity, especially when you got it through votes.
The people who voted would now come and think they have a say in your everything. Just ignore sha! Its down to your own discretion & logistics.

Who asked your opinion whether you follow or not?? ?? ?? ??
Their first line is that they don't watch it bla bla and then go ahead to express their view which is too much for someone who didn't watch or follow the program. Hypocrites. They'll be the one who have the weightiest opinions.
So annoying

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Castle88: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
Sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by dalhjana: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
okay we don hear.
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Phi001(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
I thought people were saying he had only 5 since...

3 Likes

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by nonstan(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
That's humility, I kind of always knew he was not the one handling his account, he is too emotional, I hope he doesn't get hurt in the future

5 Likes

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Scatterscatter(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
Am I the only one who finds All these Efe this, Efe that story boring. Pls Mods, it aff do! undecided

13 Likes

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Stevoohlicent(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2017
anyone can Bleep up...
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Evergreen4(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2017
Based on logistics, this guy na correct guy. Humiliy is the key.

4 Likes

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Valindazz(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2017
He will go far... Nigerians support such people! See 2baba na

5 Likes

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by KKKWHITE(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by balancediet(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2017
This guy journey just started, he will go farther than this bkos "blessed are the meek, They will INHERIT the earth"

4 Likes

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by wonlasewonimi: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2017
You go explain tire..
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by talktonase(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Safiaa(f): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2017
Damage control.

You didn't think anyone would notice?
Just keep quiet and enjoy your 25 million. Why do you need to explain yourself about something so insignificant. Please

NEXXTT!

*modified *

After watching the video , I actually respect his humility. Its very heart warming. Good luck to him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) / Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” / Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.