Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,549 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family (35489 Views)

Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by ikombe: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2016
Airforce1:
Good
when are you getting married undecided

Since u no wan drop album angry

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2016
My brother you will not understand what ladies go through especially when they get to the age of marriage and no serious proposal. Is really frustrating.
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by Neddstark: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2016
I dont know Ogbonna. I dont know laura.
I know Kanu Nwankwo. I know Linda Ikeji.
Siblings living on their successful siblings ego

2 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by Wolexdey(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2016
TINALETC3:
grin

Not funny Lady...
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by bestower: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2016
what makes a woman Happy ? tell her she is beautiful, take her out to a beautiful place,show her caring,take her to the altar, and a very good Bleep.....am out.
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Why does someone getting married these days look like a player getting signed to a new football club ?
She's even celebrating like she won a UCL trophy undecided

Baba this is the world cup of most ladies... Getting married to a rich guy.

3 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by piperson(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2016
ireneony:
Why no man never still propose to linda ikeji.
This must be really painful for her.

Her younger sister used linda's wealth to package herself to get a rich suitor.
it's time for linda to stop cutting check for younger sister, since she already found her man.

that's true

and no matter how well u package ur bossom

it won't guarantee u a good husband
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by davidif: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:
From 2005 to around 2010, when a topic came to front page, there was so much contributions that some people's epistle can vitually cover a page. From then on blogs sprang forth like water and they started posting news that just made no meaningful contribution to their readers lives but the owners where generating tons of cash on adsense, seeing what was happening, Seun felt left out and had to do something and now ladies and gentlemen, i present to you Nairaland blog, where completely irrelevant topics make front page and people can only comment okay, fine, nice, next.

btw who noticed that this thread is on frontpage but closed
https://www.nairaland.com/3523895/emefiele-emerges-chairman-global-islamic

Nairaland awfa

Gbam! Bros, I remember how infrequent threads made it to the front page. Now it seems that everyday some highly irrelevant thread makes it to the front page. I guess it's now all about traffic.
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by Benbisco(f): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2016
LilChamp:
angry
Linda Ikeji can u see your life outside.
When will u marry?

When you propose.
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by bigfrancis21: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Why does someone getting married these days look like a player getting signed to a new football club ?
She's even celebrating like she won a UCL trophy undecided

N'uko di anunwa...u think say e easy grin
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by source10able: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:
From 2005 to around 2010, when a topic came to front page, there was so much contributions that some people's epistle can vitually cover a page. From then on blogs sprang forth like water and they started posting news that just made no meaningful contribution to their readers lives but the owners where generating tons of cash on adsense, seeing what was happening, Seun felt left out and had to do something and now ladies and gentlemen, i present to you Nairaland blog, where completely irrelevant topics make front page and people can only comment okay, fine, nice, next.

Nairaland awfa

Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by NuFarma(m): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2016
And once again, a female traps a walking fat wallet....

I hope ogbonna is ready for: the endless nagging, mind-fucking, "close marking", very limited and boring sex, and his money being spent on overpriced and useless things.
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by fejeerow(f): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2016
I like her..she is so playful and a happy child
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by SmellingAnus(m): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Congrats to her
hi.. this is the first time I am coming across your moniker... You look beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by AngelicBeing: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2016
tongue
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by Orikinla(m): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by Orikinla(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Daminaj1:
Laura Ikeji got engaged to Kanu Nwankwo's younger brother Ogbonna this evening in a surprise proposal that got everyone talking. The wife of Kanu Nwankwo, Amara congratulated the couple and called Laura "Sister in law" (in the making)

She said;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOGhrxsgFuF/?hl=en

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/12/kanu-nwankwos-wife-amara-congratulates.html

Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by emmydollars4life(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
WHERE IS MC GALAXY WEY CARRY HIS LAST CARD GO IMPRESS THE GIRL
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by Nickymezor(f): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
cool cool
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
ireneony:

it's time for linda to stop cutting check for younger sister, since she already found her man.

You are silly. Many men would marry Linda. She is the one making the choice to stay single. A woman with wealth does not run to the altar without knowing she will sacrifice greatly. Aisha Buhari will never lift one finger whether she stays in her husband's home or her home. The home may be so large she does not have to see her husband during times of dispute. While Buhari's daughter has the protection of money and her father, who will Linda have? Does Linda have time to stay "in the kitchen" when she already has a house maid? Do you think a self made woman will accept being second class to her husband in the Nigerian way? She can go where she likes without anyone's permission. She is not a political figure who has free reign and whose disgruntled spouse knows he must exercise caution to the public. Should things sour in a political marriage, both parties may secretly live separately and come out together for business matters. They will tolerate each other in difficult times through travel, friendships, and business due to their vast amount of wealth. Linda does not have these options. She only has her money and the life she has built. If she is not careful, she may face the same fate as Tiwa Savage. Linda knows she needs a man on higher level who has money equal to hers and understands she is not only a wife, but a business woman with a comfortable life as well. Getting the man on the higher level is the difficult task.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by LecciGucci: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
ireneony:

Chai irene... see how sexy u are lookin.
If i catch u eeh ur own don finish.
Coz u will be reciting a particular ring tone for several hours. kiss
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Baba this is the world cup of most ladies... Getting married to a rich guy.
I see , it's really showing .
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
bigfrancis21:

N'uko di anunwa...u think say e easy grin
Kedu nke di uko : Ezigbo di ka obu di soso ?
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by willibounce1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
They are gonna have very ugly children. Thank God say money dey. E go help cover the children ugliness small
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by creamylicious(f): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
abuayman:
Abeg dis weekend na Zahrah get am, forget Laura till next week

Don’t make a woman cry! There is nothing as expensive as a woman’s tears. When a single drop of tear comes out, it first mixes with L’oreal Eye Liner; 7,500 Naira and Revlon Mascara; 8,500 Naira, then when it rolls down the cheek, it mixes with Estee Lauder Foundation; 11,000 Naira, Zaron Blush; 15,000 Naira and Mac Powder; 19,000 Naira.
Then, finally, when it touches the lips, it gets mixed with Maybelline Lipstick; 12,000 Naira and Avonlip Gloss; 5,000 Naira.
A single drop of a woman’s tear is running for about 78,000 Naira, so please, don't make her cry.
But you can make a man cry, it is only Vaseline; 150 Naira only
you want to crase ehn ..... my salary plus extra work nuh reach 78k joor
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by omolorlarh: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

Nairaland awfa
you are hereby banned
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by Elle277(f): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Wow!...such a Happy moment, Love in the air!!
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by fabre4: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
ireneony:

Linda sacrificed her own happiness to make sure her family is comfortable. She deserves praise not taunting from people and to think that women are her main aggressors is really astonishing.
Are you guys that retrogressive? no wonder that Fulani man thinks you guys belong to the other room. Anyway linda does not beling to the other room

Marriage does not bring fulfillment. If it does there would be known divorced.
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by Oyenike01(f): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
abuayman:
Abeg dis weekend na Zahrah get am, forget Laura till next week

Don’t make a woman cry! There is nothing as expensive as a woman’s tears. When a single drop of tear comes out, it first mixes with L’oreal Eye Liner; 7,500 Naira and Revlon Mascara; 8,500 Naira, then when it rolls down the cheek, it mixes with Estee Lauder Foundation; 11,000 Naira, Zaron Blush; 15,000 Naira and Mac Powder; 19,000 Naira.
Then, finally, when it touches the lips, it gets mixed with Maybelline Lipstick; 12,000 Naira and Avonlip Gloss; 5,000 Naira.
A single drop of a woman’s tear is running for about 78,000 Naira, so please, don't make her cry.
But you can make a man cry, it is only Vaseline; 150 Naira only
This your post Don turn awareness, nah every post I enter e dhe, e no come funny again. Find another one biko,you can do better.
Re: Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hi.. this is the first time I am coming across your moniker... You look beautiful
Hehehehe..
Thank u.

Not my first time noticing you tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money, Obi Cubana & Jowizaza At Kcee's 42nd Birthday Party (Video) / 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal / Happy 39th Birthday To Ali Nuhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.